Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Yeah, didn't she want some kind of game? An arcade game?"
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"actually, I'm not completely sure," said Z, "I've been working to try and improve the VR machine, so i've not been able to get out much.  That thing is our biggest source of income and there is even a waiting list for the usage.  I'm considering whether I should try and see If i can get it mass produced to earn more income."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Mass produced.. You mean with human factories and all that? Or do you have a demon sweatshop in Hell somewhere?"

Z smiled, "all I'd need is a few golems programmed correctly.  the original device is fairly simple compared to most divine and demonic technology.  the core is the hardest part to make, as it involves runic magic to imbue the device with my illusion powers while powering it with magic mixed with normal electricity."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"I see, well sorry to break the news but. That machine you guys pawned off me isn't biotech. It's nanotech... With a complete encyclopedia of biology attached."

"I can work with that," said Z

"Yes, a molecular assembler to be more precise. In the words of  K. Eric Drexler it 'guides chemical reactions by positioning reactive molecules with atomic precision'."

"tell me more," said Z as he took notes on possible uses.

"The theory is simple, the machinery so miniscule yet so difficult to make, and the possibilities are endless. Though, you're better off using it as a sort of molecular factory rather than trying to build a normal sized object from it. But some materials have to be built from this kind of thing.
Whatever you want, as long as you have the materials. This machine can make it."

"so I could use this to build the parts for my machine?"

"Of course, as long as you can provide the basic atomic materials, it can make it. It can also separate an object into its basic atoms too."

Z was instantly hugging her with stars in his eyes, "THANK YOU!  SOON THE VR SHALL HIT THE MARKET.  SO LONG NINTENDO!  BWAHAHAHAH!"

"H-hey now." said Skuld with a ^_^' look.

"Don't forget about Sony."

"YES!" laughed Z maniacally, "SONY, PLAYSTATION, XBOX, SEGA, WILL ALL FALL TO THE MIGHT OF THE NEW AGE!  BEHOLD THE AGE OF VIRTUAL REALITY GAMING BWAHAHAHAHA!"

"Right, umm.. Good luck." said Skuld, wondering how long could Z go without having his product fall to corporate espionage.