Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hrungnir was fiddling with some device when she saw another awesome sundae appear before Skuld, and said, "Hey!  Why does she get another!"
     "Oh, believe me," said Hild, "She has earned it."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Sweet!" Skuld whipped out a spoon and began digging in.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"She earned it?" she stammered angrily, "She slapped together a few plants and motherboards, and now you think that's worth something, like you can...*MMMPH!!!*"
     Hild had grabbed Hrungnir and put a hand over her mouth, saying, "That's quite enough from you."
     She looked at Skuld and said, "Pay her no mind.  She's just jealous, as always."

A chibi Z floated into the room, grabbed an energy drink from the fridge, and turned to leave.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Thank you, Skuld," said Hild, "You have no idea just how much of a help you have been!"

"Mom," said Chibi-Z, "do you know where I put my tablet with my runes database on it?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"I'm not sure I really like the sound of that, but I'll let it go this time because of the ice cream." smiled Skuld happily.

Some clothes moved aside and a tablet came out and floated to him.

Hrungnir said, "Yeah, but I could do much better with it than you!"

"Thanks," said Chibi-Z as he left.

Skuld looked at the rest of the ice cream and asked,
"Can I get this as a to-go?"

"Oh, certainly dear," she answered, "You've done excellently.  You won't believe how much you have accomplished," to which Hrungnir whispered in a mutter, "But you'll find out soon enough."

Z came out of his room with a wide grin on his face, "I think it's ready for production!"

Hild waited until Skuld was gone and out of earshot, and when she was, she got this slightly evil smirk, and said, "Yes, now, let us increase some shares!"

"All right," said Z, "maybe a little subliminal hypnosis installed into the VR system that would make humans a little nastier?"

"That's a start," she said, "And, at the same time, let's see what kind of plant-based chaos we can do with it?"