"Trib of Thrones" a Pretty Sammy TV oneshot (NSFW bits)

Started by Zigra, October 06, 2015, 09:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anticipation was high. Today was the day. Juraihelm's newly crowned queen, Tsunami, was about to make a decision, a decision that would help shape the future of her queendom. On this day, she would choose the one whom she would marry, and whom would rule Juraihelm by her side.
There was much talk about who this individual would be. What sparked an even greater discussion was that Tsunami was known to have special...interests...in whom she was attracted to. It was quite apparent that, for the first time in Juraihelm's history, it would not be a king who ruled by the queen's side, but another queen.
As Tsunami stood before the gathered council, with her announcement to be broadcast all over Juraihelm, Oryo, her bodyguard, stood not far behind her. The spikey-haired woman snickered to herself. All her dreams, all she had worked for, came down to this moment.
Tsunami addressed the eagerly awaiting council. "During the trials of my champion, Pretty Sammy, there was one individual who showed equal measures of kindness and bravery. Without her, Sammy would have never achieved what she had, and Juraihelm would have been lost. As I have come to know this individual, I have come to see how wonderful she truly is, and in the end it is she who has won my heart and won the right to rule Juraihelm by my side. Behold."
Tsunami held out her hands, and an orb appeared before her. The glow of the orb dimmed, and an image slowly manifested upon it. The council and all the people of Juraihelm gasped as they saw the girl whose image lay before them. Oryo face-faulted. They all recognized the face of the girl who was Pretty Sammy's best friend, and, for a time, took on the alter ego of her rival. Misao Amano.
"Are you sure this is the one who will rule Juraihelm by your side?" one of the councilmen asked.
"Yes. She above all is most worthy of my love." Tsunami answered with a blush.
All across Juraihelm, the people cheered with approval. Misao's kindness and heroism had become just as renowned as Pretty Sammy's, and everybody knew she would make a wonderful queen. Except for one person. After the announcement, Oryo fell to her knees. Her face was contorted in a mix of shock and bitterness.
"Damn it." she growled under her breath. "All I worked for was for nothing."

In their living quarters, Ramia and her brother Rumiya watched the announcement on a viewing screen. Ramia smirked as she saw Rumiya fall to his knees in shock.
"Heh, poor kid." she said to herself quietly. Now poor Rumiya would know the feeling of having Tsunami take something from you that should have rightfully been his, she mused.

Misao Amano returned home from school after waving goodbye to her best friend, Sasami. As she walked to her front door, she thought about how her life had changed in just a short time. She was now more confident, and could express herself openly in ways she could not do a short time ago. It was amazing how finally coming to terms with her Misa persona had actually brought out the best in her, considering how "bad" people originally thought Misa was.
Misao opened her door to find her mother and father waiting for her. The looks on their faces told her that they were extremely excited over something. "Misao, you have....a visitor....in the other room." her father said with joy. She wondered what could get them so wound up. With further prodding from her mother, Misao finally made her way to the guest room to see who was there.
As she walked in, she gasped at who she saw. "Tsunami!" she cried with unexpected delight.
"Hello Misao." Tsunami greeted her, a warm smile upon her face. After Misao asked the obvious question of what Tsunami was doing there, Tsunami invited her to sit down on the couch next to her. "Misao, I am here because I have something to ask of you, something that could change your life. You see, as part of my queenship, I have to select a co-ruler, a mate, to rule by my side. This person would join me not only in ruling Juraihelm, but in marriage as well. I have thought a long time about whom I will choose. There is one person whom I have come to know who I believe will be worthy of being my spouse. That person is you, Misao."
Misao's jaw dropped. "I...I...why..." she tried to get out.
Before Misao could say anything more, she suddenly found herself locked in Tsunami's arms as Tsunami lept forward and gave her a big hug. "Oh, Misao! I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!!" the queen cried before giving Misao repeated pecks on the cheek.
A wave of different emotions flooded through Misao's mind at that moment. First, she had the strange feeling that having a blue-haired woman give her a big over-affectionate hug should remind her of somebody, though she couldn't figure out who. Then, she came to realize how wonderful it felt to be in Tsunami's arms at that moment. When she first came to know Tsunami, she had thought she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen (and found it rather strange and amusing that Tsunami happened to look a lot like Sasami). And now that she could feel and touch the woman, it was one of the greatest things she ever felt. She also mused that if she were Misa right now, Misa would probably be enjoying this a little too much.
"Tsunami, I...I don't know what to say. I mean, how can I be a queen when I'm so young?"
Tsunami then looked her in the eyes with that disarming smile of her's. "You don't have to decide anything right away." the queen answered. "Since you are indeed young, it will be a few years before the marriage could actually happen. You have plenty of time to decide what you wish to do. Plus, with my magic, I will be alive for thousands of years. I can wait forever for you to tell me how you feel." Tsunami winked at that last part.
"I guess I can think about it." Misao said, smiling nervously. "But, umm, until then, can you please stay here a little while?"
Tsunami nodded in the affirmative, and the two of them resumed their tight embrace. From outside the room, Misao's parents watched the scene unfold.
"Imagine that. First, our daughter becomes a magical girl and now she might be a queen." Shigeki whispered.
"Yes, though her marrying another woman is a bit...odd." Kotoe whispered back. "I was really hoping to have grandchildren one day, but this would make that impossible."
Shigeki grinned. He then explained something he learned about magic during his time studying it after the appearance of Juraihelm. He told her about certain things women can do with magic, and how even two women can have children with each other through the miracle of magic. Kotoe smiled awkwardly at the revelation.

Ramia stepped into the darkened cell and looked at the pathetic figure that lay in the far corner. The figure jabbered and muttered to herself, as she had done since her capture. Ever since her plan to strike Earth and Juraihelm along with a Martian invasion force was foiled by Pretty Sammy and Pixy Misa and she found herself captured, Romio lapsed into a mental state where she just yammered on insanely to herself and didn't talk to others. However, Ramia was determined to get some information out of her this night, particularly in regards to a discovery she had just made.
"Hey, there, Romio, you're looking well." Ramia said sarcastically. She leaned down at the prisoner. "Or, should I even call you that?"
Romio suddenly fell silent. Ramia smiled deviously. Looked like she hit a nerve with this being. "Tell me, what happened to the real Romio? You know, the one in the video that you showed Rumiya and I. The one who looks nothing like you because she isn't you?"
The figure before Ramia began to shudder and quake. Ramia stepped back as she saw a foggy substance rise up out of every orifice in the figure's head. The fog grew larger and then began to take shape. Ramia sweatdropped and slowly backed away when she saw the form it took.
"Umm, uh oh...."

Morning had come, and Misao made her way to Sasami's place to speak to her about what had transpired the day before. It was the beginning of the weekend, so they didn't have school and would have plenty of time to talk it over.
When Misao arrived, she received the usual happy and cheerful greeting from Honoka and Ginji before sitting down and talking with Sasami. She told Sasami everything about what Tsunami had said the day before. Sasami simply facepalmed and then rubbed her temples. At this point, after all the eccentricities she had seen of Tsunami, something like this didn't surprise her.
"I really don't know what to do." Misao said sadly. "Becoming Tsunami's queen sounds nice, and I really do like her, but.....I'm not sure what to do about Rumiya, since he really likes me."
"Yeah, I really feel for ya, Sao-chan. You see, I recently developed feelings for somebody else," Sasami paused for a moment to consider what to say next, "and, well, things regarding this guy are really complicated. Add to that the fact that Ryo-ohki has feelings for me, and it gets even more complicated. So, I kinda know what you must feel."
Misao was about to ask Sasami who this guy she fell in love with is, but they were interrupted by a sudden flash of light. It was Rumiya and Ryo-ohki, and they had urgent looks on their faces.
"Sasami, Misao, look out!" Ryo-ohki cried.
Before any of them could react, the window at the other side of the room exploded. Sasami and Misao watched in horror as a strange creature oozed its way in. The monster looked like it was made of mostly fog, but it had a vaguely fish-like face and three red orbs that looked like eyes.
"What the heck is that thing?!" Sasami cried. "Is it a Love Love monster?!"
"No, it's a type of demon that has been summoned to assassinate Misao!" Rumiya cried. "Hurry, you two, change into Pretty Sammy and Pixy Misa!"
The two of them quickly did as they were told. They pulled out their batons, said their respective magical transformation chants, and then prepared to fight the monster. The monster approached Misa, who only smiled defiantly. However, there was more than a little uncertainty in her and Sammyi, as they didn't know exactly how to fight such a creature.
Then, Misa looked at Sammy and got an idea. She whispered something in Sammy's ear, and Sammy had a rather disgusted look on her face. "You've got to be kidding me!" Sammy yelled. "Just hurry up and let me do it!" Misa cried back.
Sammy finally relented, and Misa put an enchantment on Sammy's baton. With a flash of colorful light, the baton transformed. In its place, a humanoid figure stood.
"Hi! I'm Wanda the Wand!" the Love Love monster announced, earning a groan from Sammy. The demon growled at its new opponent and then charged. The LL monster met the creature's charge. Normally, physical attacks wouldn't do any good against a demon like this, Rumiya and Ryo-ohki knew, but the magical nature of the wand monster proved to be effective against the demon. The two creatures fought an even match, but Sammy and her friends wondered how much longer the LL monster could hold out.
"That's enough!" they all heard a familiar voice shout. They turned to see Tsunami, who had just appeared in the room. The demon glared at the queen. Before it could react, Tsunami raised her hand. With a quick incantation, the demon vanished with a painful cry.
With tears in her eyes, Tsunami ran and embraced Misa. "I'm so glad you're alright!" the queen cried. Misa smiled quite fiendishly. 'Oh wow, this feels really nice!' Misa thought. Rumiya frowned at the sight.
"I'm glad you got our message in time, my queen." Ryo-ohki said. "Has the culprit been caught?"
"Culprit? Who is behind this? Who tried to hurt Misao?!" Sasami demanded to know.
"If you come back to Juraihelm, I'll explain everything to you." Tsunami said.
"Oh my, we have more guests?" they all heard somebody say. The group looked at Honoka and Ginji, who has just entered the room. "And who on Earth made this mess?"

The group arrived in Tsunami's throne room. Upon their arrival, they saw a familiar face. Somebody they hoped they'd never see again.
"Romio!" Sammy cried. "What is she doing here?!"
"No, not Romio." said the familiar voice of Ramia. They all turned their attention to the red-haired woman as she entered the room. "The name of the girl you see before you is Aeka Takada. She is from Japan on Earth."
"I don't understand." Misao said. "What is going on, here?"
"First of all, allow me to show you the true culprit behind this whole mess." Ramia said. She snapped her fingers, and a pair of guards stepped in, holding a woman who the whole group knew. The guards threw the woman down at Tsunami's feet.
"Oryo?!" Sasami shouted in surprise. "You can't mean she's the one who attacked Misao!"
"Her name is not actually Oryo." Ramia said. "Her name is Ryoko. She's a criminal from another planet who managed to infiltrate the Juraihelm guard under the last queen, and has been trying to build up her influence since then.
"You see, Ryoko had an interesting little plot. Knowing about Tsunami's...tastes...in potential mates, Ryoko thought she could become Juraihelm's queen along with Tsunami. The plan was rather bold. She was going to stage a false coup against Tsunami, and then she, acting as Tsunami's bodyguard, would jump in and save the day. And Ryoko believed that she would win Tsunami's heart through this.
"To carry out this plan, she intended to use Romio, third candidate for queen, as her fall woman. To this end, she summoned a demon using dark magic from her homeworld, and intended to have it possess Romio and have her carry out the false coup. However, Romio's will was too strong to be controlled by the demon, and she died fighting it.
"At first, Ryoko's plans seemed to be in the toilet. However, she had a way to fix it. She kidnapped an Earth girl named Aeka and, via the demonic possession, had her pose as Romio. She hoped that "Romio's" new appearance would be treated as something akin to a comical plot hole that everybody would brush off.
"Of course, the demon proved to be too much for Ryoko to fully control, and it ended up doing more damage than Ryoko had anticipated, and defeated Ryoko in combat, leaving the rest of us to have to stop it. But, Ryoko still hoped her supposed valor would impress Tsunami, and continued trying to sweet talk Tsunami to the throne. It didn't work, and after that she decided she was going to try and get Misao out of the way."
"How horrible!" Sasami said, putting her arms around Misao, whose heart sunk at that last part. "And how did you find out about this, Ramia?"
"Well, that's the funny part." Ramia chuckled. "You see, there was one detail that Ryoko failed to take into account when kidnapping Aeka. Turns out that, like most people, Aeka has a family who, you know, kinda noticed when their daughter went missing. They also noticed when Romio's image appeared before the entire Earth that "Romio" looked and sounded exactly like their missing daughter. They reported it to the authorities, who didn't believe them. But, the story made a small headline in a newspaper which I happened upon when I was bored and looking for reading material. I then remembered how the actual Romio looked nothing like the one we fought and did a bit of investigating, discovered the demon possession within Aeka, traced the magic back to Ryoko, and uncovered the plot to kill Misao. Yeah, I'm awesome!"
Tsunami approached Aeka. "I am so sorry this happened to you, Miss Aeka, and that I didn't find out about it soon enough! I hope you can forgive me. I will see to sending you back to your family as soon as possible."
"Thank you, Queen Tsunami." Aeka said politely, trying to hold back the tears from what she had been through.
Tsunami then went over to Misao and gave her a hug. "And I'm sorry you almost got hurt, my love, and I almost wasn't able to do anything about it!"
"It's okay, Tsunami." Misao told her, patting her on the shoulder. "We're all okay now."
Misao glanced over at Rumiya. He gave her a smile, a mixture of happiness and sadness. She knew from that moment that, even though it made part of him sad, that he would also be happy to see her pursue whatever path in life she chose.
Misao leaned into Tsunami's ear. "Wait for me." she whispered.

A few years had gone by. It was a joyous day on Juraihelm. Years after the engagement had been announced, Queen Tsunami was at last marrying her love, Misao Amano. Much had happened in that time. Earth and Juraihelm cultures had merged together more and more, blending the best qualities of both societies. Magic and science, thanks to the guidance of the world's top scientist, Washu Kobayahshi, had been mixed together almost flawlessly.
In the matters of Juraihelm's royal court, Ramia's outstanding performance in stopping the criminal Ryoko had earned her the position of the top royal bodyguard for Tsunami. Even though she didn't get to be queen like she wanted, she learned to love the position. Rumiya and Ryo-ohki would also pick up some girlfriends from a strange world called El Hazard, which made this day much easier for both of them.
We say much easier for them, because this grand wedding was, in fact, a double wedding. Not only was Misao to be wed to Queen Tsunami, but her best friend, Sasami was also to be wed. Wed to the man she once told Misao about years ago.
The time had come for the brides to walk down the isle. Tsunami and Sasami's fiance' stood at the grand altar and watched as their respective brides slowly made their way to them. Misao stood before Tsunami with a serene smile which melted the hearts of all who saw it. Sasami, in turn, stood before the man of her dreams.....which turned out to be her father, Ginji. Sasami was to become the second wife of her own dad. Yeah, any issues people previously had about the lesbian romance of Tsunami and Misao were subsided in the face of just how weirded out everybody found themselves over Sasami's romance. But, the people present at the wedding kept their awkward feelings to themselves and just rolled with it (and those awkward feelings probably would have been even more so if they realized just how sore Sasami's rectum was at that moment due to what Ginji had done to it last night).
The priestess at the altar said her blessings to both of the couples and granted them permission to kiss. Tsunami and Misao gave each other a gentle and tender kiss upon the lips. Sasami and Ginji seemed far more eager and animalistic in their kiss, nauseating everybody present (save for Honoka, who didn't mind having threesomes with her daughter).
Her kiss finished, Misao was ready to give Tsunami a surprise. Before everybody's eyes, Misao's hair turned blond, her skin became more pink, and her eyes became dark gold. She had become Misa, who turned out to have grown into quite a beauty like Misao had. Misao grinned devilishly at Tsunami.
"Now, how about you give me some sugar, sweettits!" Misa told Tsunami. Tsunami smiled, and was all too happy to oblige.

Ryoko opened her eyes. She found herself floating in space. It didn't take her long to see Earth, which was close in view. But, why was Earth here? When Tsunami dealt out punishment for Ryoko, she claimed that Ryoko was going to be sent to "the really really bad universe". She didn't know what Tsunami meant by that, but it looked like Ryoko was still in her home universe.
Something caught her attention. Flashes of light. She flew in for a closer look. A pair of ships were battling in space. One of those ships, the one that was being chased, gave off unusual sounds, sounds not unlike the "reow" of a feline. For some reason, she felt the ship making those sounds should be familiar to her, though she didn't understand why. The two ships eventually shot each other down and fell into the Earth's atmosphere. Ryoko decided to investigate, and flew down after them.
When she arrived at the scene of the feline ship's crash, she noticed somebody running up to it. She got a closer look. Tenchi! She was about to go up to him and embrace him, until she saw what he was running towards. Tenchi knelt down and lifted up an apparent survivor of the crash. Ryoko's blood froze as she saw the woman- it was her! Or some strange double of her.
'Where am I?!' she wondered to herself.
Then, she saw her. Another individual floating above the crash site. To her shock, she noted that this individual looked exactly like her as well. And the second Ryoko had just caught sight of her. The two of them flew up and faced one another.
"Who the hell are you??!!" they yelled in unison.

END