Started by Eff Efferson, July 03, 2023, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Drama CDs are long!
Disc 1, 8 tracks, Total   53:02
Disc 2, 8 tracks, Total   1:03:33
Disc 3, 8 tracks, Total   42:15
Disc 4, 7 tracks, Total   47:15

O . O thats so much material  omg

Still no good prices on Season 5. I'll keep y'all posted when I get 'em.

BoB
[/quote]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

FINALLY! GXP Shido Hen Disk 3:

Tenchi Muyo! GXP Paradise Shidou Hen
Audio Drama Disk 3

Track 1 (04:08)
00:03 Narrator   Thank you very much for purchasing Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki GXP Paradise Starting Volume 3, and if I could eat Sasami-sama's homemade sweets every day, I would live in Masaki village permanently. I am the voice of Masaki Otoka. I will continue to narrate and lead the story in the third volume.
00:39 Narrator   Jovia is sitting in front of Tsukiko, who is standing in her living room. Speaking of Jovia, she must have returned to her hometown a few days ago, and this seems to be shortly after her return. She was forced to sit on her heels and was scolded repeatedly.
01:00 Tsukiko   "I wonder if you realize how much trouble you have caused."
01:05 Jovia   "I do."
01:08 Tsukiko   "Even Miki and her friends live their lives being careful not to be discovered by the children of the village who have not yet reached the age of adulthood."
01:14 Jovia   "Wait, Tsukiko, I want you to think about it the other way around."
01:18 Tsukiko   "The other way around?"
01:19 Jovia   "A crisis is an opportunity. In other words, this is a challenge that we can turn it into an opportunity. I believe that after overcoming this obstacle, there will be an opportunity waiting for us."
01:30 Tsukiko   "What kind of opportunity is waiting for us?"
01:32 Jovia    "Well, that's something only God knows. Wait, take your hands off my head, Tsukiko!"
01:41 Tsukiko    "So let's ask the landlady to make a decision on God's behalf, shall we?"
01:45 Jovia   "What did you say?"
01:47 Washu   "Well, well, you're doing it right away."
01:50 Jovia   "Washu-sama~! Help! Help me! It's too tight, Tsukiko's so strong!"
01:58 Washu   "Jovia-sama~ I heard that your identity was revealed?"
02:02 Tsukiko    "That's right."
02:04 Jovia   "Oh, so Tsukiko-chi has the answer."
02:05 Tsukiko   "I should report this to Seto-sama, shouldn't I?"
02:09 Washu   "I guess so~!"
02:10 Jovia   "Have mercy~!"
02:10 Tsukiko   "There isn't any!"
02:12 Jovia   "Ah~! My head feels like it's going to crack!"
02:16 Tsukiko   "I'm tightening it!"
02:19 Jovia   "Don't do that! Please cut me some slack!"
02:23 Tsukiko   "I am, that's all you get."
02:24 Washu   "Well, well, well, Tsukiko, even if we are going to report to Seto-sama, why don't we ask her about the details of the situation first?"
02:34 Tsukiko   "Why don't we ask her before we report to Seto-sama?"
02:40 Washu   "Perhaps there are some unexpected extenuating circumstances. You know the saying, 'Even a thief has his reasons'."
02:49 Tsukiko   "Does that mean that the guilty have their own arguments and circumstances? It seems to me that there was no room for sympathy or consideration when I spoke to you earlier."
03:00 Jovia   "Am I a sinner?"
03:02 Tsukiko   "You are a sinner, aren't you? If you want, I can have you spread out a mat in the garden and sit on it and talk about it."
03:07 Jovia   "No, no, no, even I would die of a broken heart."
03:11 Tsukiko   "I'm just joking...since Washu-sama said so, shall I ask you to tell me the story in detail once?"
03:20 Jovia   "That day, after I left the village while being chased around by Tsukiko."
03:25 Tsukiko   "Oh dear, it seems that my memory has been tampered with. I wonder if I can get the correct memories if I tighten them more?"
03:33 Jovia   "Wait, wait! Oh, my~ was I right? That's strange. I feel like I've been chased around."
03:43 Washu   "You're not being paranoid, are you? Let's talk about the rest of the story."
03:49 Jovia   "After I left the village, I enjoyed the scenery of the countryside and made a wreath with flowers I hadn't seen in a while."
03:57 Tsukiko   "And we'll start from there again?"
03:59 Jovia   "Wait, Tsukiko, you don't know where the evidence of my false accusation is, do you? Let me tell you the details."
04:07 Tsukiko   "Okay, okay."

Track 2 (08:43)
00:03 Jovia   "It was early in the morning, so as expected, the stores weren't open. So I went to the station as usual. Well, it's been a while since I've enjoyed the commuter rush. The smell of cologne, perfume, and cigarettes. I missed it."
00:21 Washu   "You must have attracted a lot of attention."
00:24 Jovia   "You understand what I mean? That's Washu for you. She's got good looks, after all."
00:29 Tsukiko   "It's just that foreigners are rare, isn't it?"
00:33 Jovia   "Don't think so calmly, Tsukiko."
00:36 Tsukiko   "Well, even if you were just standing there silently, you would stand out, wouldn't you? You have good looks."
00:40 Jovia   "I knew it...there are a lot of unbelievably beautiful women around Seina-kun, aren't there? I forgot about them because they are so inconspicuous and invisible."
00:49 Washu   "I do stand out by what I say and do."
00:52 Jovia   "That's my identity!"
00:54 Tsukiko   "Just get on with your story."
00:56 Jovia   "Okay, I'm on it! When I got to the Shinkansen station, the first thing I did was to go to the bookstore because it was open, and I couldn't help but wince at the sight of all the small but commonplace comic books lined up."
01:12 Tsukiko   "Is this crap really necessary?"
01:14 Jovia   "Of course! So, I put aside the book and bought every comic magazine I could get my hands on. And one of the best parts of the trip is the bento boxes. I mean, they're really starting to look more vibrant now. Everything looked so delicious. Naturally, I bought all of them. And tea! There are so many different kinds of tea."
01:38 Tsukiko   "Is this really necessary? Hey..."
01:40 Washu   "Well, well, well, well, Lord Tsukiko, if it's been a long time since she's been back home, it's been a long time since she's been on earth, too. I guess she missed everything she saw so much that she got excited."
01:52 Tsukiko   "I understand. I'll stop rushing ahead."
01:56 Jovia   "So, I thought the next thing to do was to bring souvenirs. But then I realized I had no one to give them to."
02:04 Tsukiko   "So sad."
02:06 Jovia   "But there were so many things I wanted to try, so I bought some for myself and headed for the Shinkansen platform, very satisfied."
02:13 Tsukiko   "What did you do with all the stupid stuff you bought?"
02:16 Jovia   "Of course, I put them in my spirit string storage where they wouldn't be discovered."
02:21 Washu   "You're using it on Earth, too. Be very careful with it."
02:26 Jovia   "I know. I was surprised to see how the Shinkansen had changed when it came into the station platform. The interior and the seats were different, but the speed felt the same. It was really faster than it used to be! It was so much faster than the old ones!"
02:45 Washu   "The scenery must have changed a lot since you knew it."
02:51 Jovia   "Yes, it has. Oh, but in the suburbs, it was the usual country scenery. I had the impression that the new type of houses stood out, didn't I?"
03:00 Washu   "How was the station back home?"
03:03 Jovia   "I could see the difference in the familiar scenery. I was surprised to see a new subway station. I was also surprised to see the new subway. I took a bus that I knew, and I was relieved to see that the standard souvenirs and such had not changed. But I was shocked to see that the packaging had changed and some of my favorite flavors were gone."
03:27 Washu   "I see. So you've come to a decision?"
03:32 Jovia   "It's definitely my hometown."
03:35 Tsukiko   "Jovia..."
03:36 Jovia   "I can't say for sure."
03:38 Tsukiko   "You!"
03:39 Jovia   "But the schools and government offices haven't changed, and the features of the old buildings are exactly as I remember them, so I'm pretty sure. But as I was looking around, I was so moved that my thoughts got all messed up and I started to get excited."
03:55 Washu   "Well, I can understand how you feel."
03:59 Tsukiko   "Yes, me too. Well, now that that's out of the way, please explain again in detail how you were exposed."
04:08 Jovia   "Yes, that's right. I was looking at my parents' house in my previous life, and suddenly I got hungry, so I headed for the main street in the shopping arcade. It was a nostalgic tour of the shopping and eating street. Everyone does it when they go back to their hometowns."
04:09 Tsukiko   "I don't know, I haven't been away from here for a long time, but I think I know the feeling."
04:10 Jovia    "Right? However, it was just too much for me to eat from one side to the other, so I decided to buy take-out food and put it in the spirit string storage and eat everything else as much as my stomach could take."
04:22 Tsukiko   "What were you doing after you come all the way back to Tokyo?"
04:44 Washu   "Well, food is important, you know? Smells and tastes are very memorable. So you just ate your way through the shopping district and that was it?"
04:55 Jovia   "No, no, that's the thing. After visiting a few of my favorite restaurants, I started to feel strange stares."
05:03 Washu   "Maybe it was because foreigners were rare?"
05:07 Jovia   "That's what I thought at first. I thought, 'If they are staring at me like that, I can't just walk out of the store and put them in my spirit thread storage.' But then I thought, 'Isn't it a little too much to go all the way out of the store and quietly show your face from behind the building while we watch you?' But then I thought, 'Why not?'."
05:26 Tsukiko   "It is possible that you looked like a suspicious person."
05:30 Jovia   "I told you who she was earlier, didn't I?"
05:33 Tsukiko   "I'm just talking about possibilities."
05:37 Narrator   According to Jovia's story, the person who was peeping was a woman of the same age as Jovia, and she was alone at first, but then she noticed that there were more and more of them. Was Jovia so unusual? Where in the countryside was she from? I guess she's from my hometown, huh? Hahahahaha! But when she thought about it calmly, it was a little creepy, no matter how many women were following her.
06:19 Washu   "So, who was the person you were snooping on?"
06:24 Jovia   "Thank you very much for asking, Ms. Washu! Who were they? Oh, my God. Oh, my God. They were my old classmates!"
06:41 Tsukiko   "I don't think it was something you would be so eager to announce."
06:44 Washu   "No, no, no, Tsukiko, thinking about it calmly, you would not be followed by an old classmate unless you were very suspicious. In a way, isn't it a valuable experience?"
06:57 Tsukiko   "Yes, indeed."
06:59 Jovia   "Did I convince you? No, I'm didn't! They weren't just following me because they were suspicious of me! Those classmates had called someone over! They were just keeping an eye on me until that person arrived."
07:15 Washu   "Hmmm, who in the world did they call?"
07:18 Jovia   "My old friends, all made up and old enough to know better, called my best friend, Mirei."
07:26 Washu   "Oh, Jovia, you have a friend."
07:29 Jovia   "That's terrible! Even for Ms. Washu, that's too much!"
07:34 Tsukiko   "I think it's only natural, seeing how you usually behave."
07:37 Jovia   "I am hurt. I won't talk to you anymore."
07:41 Washu   "Well then, I guess there are no extenuating circumstances, so let's get Seto on the line."
07:48 Jovia   "Mirei arrived in her family's black luxury car. As soon as she got out of the backseat, I noticed it. I thought, 'Oh my God, that's Mirei's mother', but it turned out to be Mirei herself, so I was beyond amazed!"
08:00 Washu   "You suddenly started talking too fast."
08:02 Tsukiko   "She says and does things with too much gusto."
08:04 Jovia   "Mirei said she rushed to the shopping arcade after receiving a report of a suspicious person in the area! Those former classmates reported me as suspicious; don't you think that's terrible?"
08:16 Washu   "Does that mean that the former classmates simply thought Jovia-dono was suspicious and reported her, and Mirei recognized you at a glance?"
08:30 Jovia   "Yes, you could say that."
08:33 Washu   "Now that we know how it happened, can we end this conversation?"
08:36 Jovia   "Wait a minute, Ms. Washu, that's not it."

Track 3 (05:51)
00:03 Washu   "What's the difference?"
00:07 Jovia   "I tried to cover it up. Like this."
00:14 Washu   "And the result?"
00:15 Jovia   "I got punched in the belly without a pause."
00:18 Tsukiko   "So it was obvious."
00:19 Jovia   "I object. At that point, it was obvious."
00:25 Washu   "Then, let's hear what happened after that."
00:29 Tsukiko   "I was forced into Mirei's car and taken to her house. I can't use a more subtle choice of words than 'kidnapping' because it's true."
00:35 Jovia   "Because it's true."
00:37 Washu   "Where were you headed?"
00:39 Jovia   "We're going to a fancy sweet shop called Mikage."
00:43 Tsukiko   "A very high-class tea shop, right?"
00:48 Jovia   "Yes, it is."
00:49 Washu   "What did you do there?"
00:51 Jovia   "It's called Mikage Setsugetsuka,"
00:55 Tsukiko   "A-HEM."
00:55 Jovia   "They served me a very expensive parfait."
01:01 Tsukiko   "In short, you were bought off. Easily."
01:05 Jovia   "It's not easy! Because it's Setsugetsuka, Setsugetsuka! Mikage's Setsugetsuka is a very special rare item that is only served to invited guests. It's a jumbo, delicious parfait made with the finest ingredients!"
01:23 Washu   "That's interesting, isn't it?"
01:26 Jovia   "Isn't it?"
01:28 Tsukiko   "Hey, Ms. Washu."
01:29 Washu   "Of course, you brought it home as a souvenir in your spiritual storage, didn't you?"
01:34 Jovia   "Boom."
01:36 Tsukiko   "Ah, that's certainly a way to do it, isn't it?"
01:39 Washu   "I would have to make a few minor adjustments to Jovia's report of being exposed and her punishment. So what do you think?"
01:51 Jovia   "I ate it."
01:57 Washu   "Guilty."
01:57 Jovia   "Mercy!"
02:00 Washu   "Well, all joking aside, at this point, it's already been revealed that you are Jovia-dono, so let's hear how much they know about you. What did you talk about after that?"
02:13 Jovia   "First of all, I carefully scraped off every last bit of cream from the first parfait."
02:19 Washu   "The first?"
02:21 Tsukiko   "She wanted the second one."
02:23 Washu   "Not very subtle, as is typical of you, Jovia."
02:27 Jovia   "But I didn't just order one, and to my surprise, the second parfait was also delicious."
02:35 Washu   "We wanted to have one too, didn't we, Tsukiko?"
02:39 Tsukiko   "Yes, we did. The shock of not being able to eat it might cause my report to Mr. Seto to have a bit of a tail."
02:46 Jovia   "Wait, wait, wait, I didn't order the second one. Well, what I wanted to do was to demonstrate my magic. I made the parfait disappear in an instant, leaving the container at a specified range. Mirei was so surprised that I thought her eyes would pop out of her head."
03:03 Washu   "Was it really necessary to show her magic?"
03:07 Jovia   "I thought it was the quickest way to do it."
03:12 Tsukiko   "In fact, she seemed to be convinced right away."
03:15 Washu   "It was more than enough to pay for two parfaits, though."
03:18 Jovia   "What do you think happened to Mirei after that? As soon as she found out that I came back from being reincarnated in another world, she tried to contact the health department and the police."
03:27 Tsukiko   "That's because of quarantine issues, right?"
03:29 Washu   "You never know what kind of pathogens you might be carrying from another world."
03:35 Tsukiko   "Especially since Jovia is going to bring something outrageous, right?"
03:38 Washu   "Don't you think this Mirei is very talented?"
03:43 Jovia   "Isn't everyone a little bit crazy? If there is a pandemic, it will be their fault for not sterilizing it properly, won't it?"
03:50 Washu   "You didn't tell them about Astrals, did you?"
03:55 Jovia   "I told them about the God-like beings and the insane power of others people".
04:03 Washu   "That doesn't explain why they reincarnated Jovia. Did that make sense Mirei?"
04:14 Jovia   "Well, I told her that it was just a little forced distortion that interfered with the normal flow of the universe."
04:22 Tsukiko   "I'd guess she thinks Jovia is the cause of the distortion."
04:26 Jovia   "How do you know? Don't tell me you've been watching Tsukiko?"
04:29 Tsukiko   "Anyone would think so if they heard you talking like that."
04:31 Washu   "The odds of being the subject of something that needs to be corrected are astronomical, you know. Actually, it should be a great thing."
04:41 Jovia   "But they said they were like a Non-Profit Organization."
04:46 Tsukiko   "Volunteers?"
04:47 Jovia   "They have no problem if we leave them alone. But they say that it would prevent the birth of those who could grow to be just like them."
04:56 Washu   "I wonder if it's a way for them to return the favor since they became transcendent thanks to their predecessors."
05:03 Tsukiko   "I wonder if Mirei would agree with such a story."
05:06 Jovia   "She thought I was delusional."
05:09 Tsukiko   "I'm sure."
05:11 Jovia   "But she seemed very interested in magic. She even asked me if she would be able to learn use it."
05:16 Tsukiko   "Really?"
05:17 Jovia   "Oh, well, Tsukiko seems to be very interested too."
05:23 Tsukiko   "Well, yes, I guess so. But I heard that a magician needs to grow a Magic Organ, which is not possible in this world where there is no magic."
05:34 Jovia   "That's right. I gave the same explanation to Mirei, and she gave up."
05:38 Washu   "I see. Well, now I have a rough idea of how I was exposed."
05:44 Tsukiko   "Please wait, Ms. Washu, there is one more person who knows Jovia's true identity."

Track 4 (03:04)
00:03 Washu   "Jovia's information security is a mess, isn't it?"
00:08 Jovia   "No, it is not. Well, no, it's not, but it's because of a force majeure, or because Mirei leaked the information, or because it's impossible to hide or cover it up."
00:22 Tsukiko   "The other person is Jovia's mother from a previous life."
00:28 Narrator   "Mirei's car took them to a retro residential area with a row of six old Showa-era apartments, and the slight possibility of a parallel world in Jovia's mind seemed to be blown away when she saw the nostalgic rooms. Jovia cheerfully entered the room and said, 'I'm home. She looked at the old books and video game consoles, reminisced about the past, and then, as soon as she opened the curtain that separated the room from the one next to it, her thoughts and body came to a complete halt."
01:06 Jovia   "How would I feel if I saw my mother standing in a regal position with her arms folded in front of a bookshelf filled with a large number of Boys Love books? I wouldn't have been in my right mind."
01:14 Tsukiko   "I heard that your mother told you that she would be confident in her ability to recognize you even if you were reincarnated as a caterpillar or a cockroach."
01:24 Washu   "I guess she is indeed Jovia's mother."
01:27 Jovia   "Don't be impressed, Ms. Washu. I know that my mother had tears in her eyes when she saw me."
01:35 Washu   "I see. But they weren't tears because she was happy to see her dead daughter again, were they?"
01:43 Jovia   "Boom"
01:44 Tsukiko   "That's right. They were tears for the fact that when Jovia was blown to bits by the train, the large number of dubious thin books she had smashed together with her also made the national news, and she had to apologize flatly for distributing obscene materials."
01:59 Jovia   "Those were mostly Mirei's!"
02:01 Tsukiko   "It was probably more about who had them than who they belonged to."
02:05 Jovia   "Don't be like an old lady, Tsukiko."
02:07 Washu   "I can see the complicated faces of those who came to burn incense."
02:14 Jovia   "Please don't look like you are having fun? Even I thought 'Oh no!' when I saw the erotic doujinshi scattering the moment I was run over."
02:22 Tsukiko   "Do you remember that moment?"
02:25 Jovia   "I was still pretty conscious. The page with the skin color. I was shocked!"
02:33 Tsukiko   "How insane is Jovia?"
02:36 Jovia   "If you want to see my parents' faces, I'd introduce you to them next time."
02:39 Narrator   "After that, Jovia was accused by her mother and Mirei that she was reincarnated with her memories, and that she must have caused them a lot of trouble in her reincarnation, and they asked her what her age was after being reincarnated, and did she get married? She was also asked how old she was when she was reincarnated and if she had gotten married."

Track 5 (07:21)
00:02 Jovia   "When I told them about my daughter, both my mom and Mirei were very excited."
00:07 Washu   "Of course they were."
00:10 Tsukiko   "I think your mother would be happy if you brought her along."
00:13 Jovia   "Yes. She's on her own now, and she's doing fine over there."
00:18 Washu   "That's not what I meant."
00:21 Tsukiko   "How old is she? Oh, your daughter's age, not yours."
00:24 Jovia   "Oh, you beat me to it. She's 14, isn't she?"
00:30 Tsukiko   "Isn't she still in junior high school?"
00:32 Jovia   "The age of adulthood is different there, and so are the school requirements. You just have to help out at home and learn the letters, the four arithmetic rules, and the bare necessities."
00:42 Tsukiko   "Is that really enough?"
00:44 Washu   "Maybe the magical world is characterized by stability and stagnation. In terms of the degree of development of science and technology, the level is probably higher than on Earth. And since there is the threat of fighting demons, it is better to be able to stand on one's own quickly."
01:02 Jovia   "Yes, that's right. It's better to give them a hands-on education than to let them play around with it."
01:10 Tsukiko   "I don't think so."
01:12 Jovia   "She's more mature than I am."
01:15 Tsukiko   "That's good. Well, if Jovia was her mother, she would have to be firm."
01:21 Jovia   "You're all so rude! My mom says that fool gave birth to a hawk."
01:27 Washu   "I thought you said it was a kite."
01:29 Tsukiko   "No, Ms. Washu, fool is correct. A kite is not a superior thing. See?"
01:34 Jovia   "Right? It's not! Hey, do you want to see? My girl! There's a magic that creates 3D images that you can touch."
01:42 Tsukiko   "That's amazing!"
01:44 Jovia   "Don't lick my magic. From babies to the present, there's a lot to choose from!"
01:53 Washu   "You're very good at this. I guess this is the first time you and Jovia have had this conversation, isn't it?"
02:00 Jovia   "Boom boom!"
02:01 Tsukiko   "You showed your mother and Mirei this, didn't you?"
02:04 Jovia   "Because they wanted to see it."
02:07 Washu   "No, no, no, it's fine. I can't have you using magic with impunity, but it's a little late for that."
02:15 Tsukiko   "I think her mother was happy to see her grandchildren up close, even if it was a three-dimensional image."
02:22 Washu   "But she seems like an intelligent daughter."
02:26 Jovia   "It's true. And I hear she is cute like a doll."
02:33 Washu and Tsukiko   "Is she really Jovia's daughter?"
02:35 Jovia   "She is my daughter. She really is my daughter."
02:40 Washu   "But I'm surprised they accepted your story about being reincarnated in another world so easily."
02:46 Jovia   "Listen to me, Ms. Washu! What a surprise... I don't want a mother who spends her time with her daughter's friends reading online novels!"
02:58 Washu   "Everyone has their own hobbies, and that's fine."
03:01 Tsukiko   "I'm sure she's not acting strangely enough to be treated as a suspicious person like you, and I'm sure she's trustworthy enough that people will pretend not to see her even if someone were to see her."
03:11 Jovia   "I can't help but feel a little disappointed."
03:15 Washu   "So, you showed magic to your mother, how did she react?"
03:20 Jovia   "She was honestly surprised. She asked me if she would be able to use magic too."
03:26 Tsukiko   "I guess everyone wants to be able to use magic."
03:30 Jovia   "Tsukiko is also very interested in it. Well, it sure is useful. It's so convenient that my mother and Mirei have forced me to be a storage room."

03:41 Washu   "Oh, why is that?"
03:44 Jovia   "They are tearing down the entire apartment building and turning it into condos. They said they couldn't ask the movers to move because of the amount of stuff they have!"
03:56 Tsukiko   "Think of it as filial piety."
03:58 Jovia   "Heei."
03:59 Tsukiko   "This is the story of how Jovia was found out."
04:03 Washu   "I see. Well, I must ask you to be careful about being exposed, but since both your mom and Mirei seem to be very firm people, I'm sure you'll get off with a light sentence, right?"
04:15 Jovia   "I won't be exonerated?"
04:17 Tsukiko   "Of course not."
04:19 Washu   "But I guess the fact that they could recognize you in an instant and accept you, even though you have a different name and look, must mean that Jovia-dono was very special to both of them."
04:33 Tsukiko   "Yes, that's right."
04:35 Jovia   "No, I think they looked at me with pity from beginning to end."
04:40 Washu   "Well then. I'll call Seto-dono, then gather everyone together."
04:46 Tsukiko   "Yes."
04:49 Narrator   "While reporting Jovia-san's identity, Seina-chan and the others have been asked by Seto-sama to build a Banjo island. This intention seems to include getting rid of Jovia-san's troubles and preparing and training Tsukiko-san. Now, Seina-chan and his group enthusiastically boarded the bridge of the ship that will be Banjō Island.
It was strange to see Tsukiko in the Operator's seat, but she looked good. The Kamidake emerged from the Masaki family pond, rose rapidly, exited the atmosphere, and accelerated even further. After a short jump into Pluto's orbit, it then made another hyperspace jump, showing off the insanity of space technology. Despite being attacked by pirates along the way, Seina and his crew safely retrieved Banjō Island and returned to the far side of the moon.
Just as they were about to take a breather, Jovia was treated as an intruder and kicked off the bridge. As she wandered around by herself, she heard a giggle coming out of nowhere. Jovia screamed and ran away. She jumped onto the bridge with tears and snot running down her face.
What was that mysterious laughter? To be continued next time? No, it will not. The story will continue, but we know the identity of the voice. Yes, it is Masaki-sama, the sister of the First Jurai Emperor. What is Masaki-sama's purpose? Stay tuned for the next installment."
06:56 Jovia   Jovia Jovis – Yuzuki Ryouka
07:00 Tsukiko   Masaki Tsukiko – Yukino Satsuki
07:03 Washu   Washu – Kobayashi Yuko
07:06 Narrator   Narrator – Sato Azusa (Masaki Otoka)

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

After episode 6 comes out and I get the Drama CD translated, I'll compile all 6 CDs in one file and send the PDF to Eff. That includes fixing the format differences that have crept in.

BoB

man that was 90% retreading but appearently jovia has a child ... probaby from the previous marriage we keep hearing about
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

True, at least they're using the voice actors. Comiket is this weekend. I've already started checking Mandarake for the new doujin.

Season 4's Audio Drama has the VA for Tenchi and Ryoko narrating most of it in their normal voices.
When I finish it, I'll put everything in the characters name instead of Narrator: Minaho said this, or Mizune said that.

BoB

Here is the Audio CD Drama from Volume 4.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP Paradise Shidou Hen
Audio Drama Disk 4

Narrator (Otoka): Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki. thank you very much for purchasing Tenchi Muyo! Gxp Paradise Start-up Volume 4. I too would like to be reborn in another world and use my magical powers to become a warrior.
As in the previous issue, I am the voice look-alike of Masaki Otoka, as I have done every time. I will be narrating again this time, and I hope you will bear with me. Let's start with a quick recap of the previous episode, in which Jovia was easily exposed upon her return home. Then, in order to build Banjo Island, an artificial island that would be the site of the pirates' battle, Seina and his team took the Kamidake to outer space to return with the spaceship that would be the core of Banjo Island. The spaceship is about 35 km long and is almost as wide. It is a huge base-class mothership with an overall height of 6.5 km.
So, this is the base. The 60-meter class Kamidake is like a Shirasu (small, white fish) swimming around a manta ray.
On the way back to the Earth after retrieving Banjo Island, Jovia's screams echoed through the ship. Is she really safe? Who is Masaki-sama who suddenly appeared?

Masaki: Farewell Jovia, and we look forward to seeing you again in Volume 5.
Tsunami-sama? Why are you here?

Tsunami: Because it looks interesting?

Masaki: You can't be here. What is it? Is anything possible? There are limits to what can transcend time and space.

Tsunami: This place is fun. Are you guys watching?

Masaki: Sasami-san? Tsunami-sama, right? You're obstructing my business. Please don't take away my important role. Tsunami, are you sure you want to be here?  Are you going somewhere?

Tsunami: Haha, that's right, I was on my way to deliver lunch to Seina. Bye bye guys, see you later.

Narrator (Otoka): I'm scared. Tsunami-sama is beautiful but scary, stepping over the inviolable areas so lightly.
Now, let's get back on track and get on with it. This time, the setting seems to be the living room of Tenchi's house. As usual, Ryoko is reading manga on a rafter. Then Tenchi walks by.

Ryoko: Hey Tenchi, I'm hungry.

Tenchi: Didn't you eat lunch? Why are you so hungry so quickly?

Ryoko: What can I do? When I'm hungry, I'm hungry.

Tenchi: Good grief. In any case, if Sasami doesn't come home, she won't cook dinner for you.

Ryoko: Where the hell did she wander off to?

Tenchi: She's on his way to Seina's to deliver snacks. She'll be back soon.

Ryoko: All right, all right. Sasami's been over there a lot lately.

Tenchi: She is not only taking care of our meals, but also those of Seina and his team.

Ryoko: She's busy cooking meals and delivering snacks.

Tenchi: Sasami loves to cook. It's nice that she checks in with us on her way to the other side and gives us updates on what's going on there.

Ryoko: I don't really want to know.

Tenchi: For someone with that attitude, you always listen carefully on your rafter, don't you?

Ryoko: I just have to listen because I have to, even if I don't want to.

Tenchi: You're not being honest, as usual.

Ryoko: Ah?

Tenchi: Hey! Ryoko, when you come down, do it slower.

Ryoko: It's too loud. Tenchi, what's more... I'm not afraid to be honest with you. Fortunately, it's just Tenchi and me here.

Tenchi: Ryoko.

Ryoko: Maybe I can satisfy my hunger by eating Tenchi instead of food.

Sasami: I'm home.

Tenchi: Welcome back, Sasami. Thanks for the help.

Ryoko: Tsk. I was so nervous, too, because if Sasami-san, not Tsunami-sama, hadn't come back, I would have started singing loudly and incomprehensibly.

Tenchi: How is Seina doing?

Sasami: Well, Seina's team is fine. But Tsukiko seems to be suffering from the first symptoms of Magic flu.

Tenchi: I see. It is a disease that one must catch in order to be able to use magic, but it is worrisome.

Ryoko: I heard that that cold is very hard to get rid of.

Sasami: I'll check on Tsukiko again when I deliver snacks to Seina and his teams.

Tenchi: Yes, please do, Sasami.

Sasami: Leave it to me.

Ryoko: Sasami, I'm hungry.

Sasami: I've got plenty of prototype sweets.

Ryoko: I don't care about sweets, so why don't you make something to snack on?

Sasami: I don't know...

Tenchi: Sasami is back now, let's have some tea while we listen to what's going on over there. We at least have rice crackers.

Sasami: I'll go make some tea.

Ryoko: Well, is that okay?

Sasami: Here is some tea, Tenchi.

Tenchi: Thank you, Sasami.

Sasami: Yes, Ryoko too

Ryoko: Thank you.

Tenchi: How is the construction of Banjo Island going?

Sasami: Hmm, everything seems to be fine. Jovia was a bit out of control.

Ryoko: I guess that's usual.

Sasami: Yeah, but she ate too many snacks and her belly was getting pudgy.

Ryoko: She's still a glutton, isn't she?

Tenchi: It seems she ate Sasami's snack a little while ago and made Ri-chan unhappy. (Who the hell is Ri-chan?)

Ryoko: Well, she can't help but bend her knees when her own masterpiece was destroyed so easily.

Narrator (Otoka): This masterpiece was a statue of herself that Jovia created using a function that allows her to freely change the topography by manipulating numerous parameters in the construction of Banjo Island. It was known as The Jovia statue. The statue of Jovia, which had been made by silently and enthusiastically fiddling with the parameters while sparing no meals, was smashed to pieces and cleared away by the bombardment of Fuku-chan and her clones the moment it was unveiled. The reason was that the finished Jovia statue was offensive to public order and morals and had a form that was extremely detrimental to the landscape. To put it plainly, it was obscene.

Tenchi: You can't complain about a giant half-naked stone statue with a funny face and water dripping from its mouth being destroyed.

Sasami: She had a very hard time with it. She cried when she saw my art.

Tenchi: I wonder where she's putting her energy now.

Ryoko: I like it, it's funny.

Tenchi: It looks like fun, though. The construction of Banjo Island seems to be going well.

Sasami: Yeah, it's going well.

Narrator (Otoka): Since the ship was designed by Washu and built by Jurai, there is nothing wrong with the functionality of Banjo Island. We have reached the stage where we are satisfied with the plan. Next, if there are no abnormalities after looking at the situation in units of 1,000 years, it will take a tremendous amount of time to work, but it will only take several tens of days with spatial acceleration.

Tenchi: So it looks like Seina and the others have time to relax.

Ryoko: It seemed to me that they were working very slowly to begin with.

Tenchi: Still, it looks like it's working.

Sasami: So, we decided to have Tsukiko live in the Magic Unit in Kamidake.

Tecnhi: I see. So you were able to make good use of your time.

Ryoko: Does this mean that Tsukiko is finally going to make her debut as a magician?

Tenchi: Tsukiko seemed very interested in magic, didn't she?

Sasami: Yes, she was excited! I could tell right away how excited she was.

Narrator (Otoka): When she was transferred to the Magic unit in Kamidake, she squealed with delight. It was no wonder, for beyond the transfer gate was a world of science fiction and fantasy, with magic circles of various sizes and shapes engraved with mysterious patterns, rotating in layers. It was a completely different world from Earth, with multiple magic circles not only in the sky but also on the surface. No wonder Tsukiko, who yearned for magic, was so excited.

Sasami: Tsukiko was as excited as a child before a field trip.

Tenchi: Kamidake's residential unit looks like a cylinder, but the inside of Magic unit is spherical.

Sasami: Yes, she was wondering about that.

Tenchi: I think I heard that the spherical shape is to trap the magical element inside.

Ryoko: Why even ask her about the theory?

Sasami: That's right. Besides, Tsukiko seemed to have sensed the magic right away when she arrived at the Magic Unit.

Tenchi: Tsukiko has a good intuition.

Ryoko: Is she a genius? There are people like that, aren't there?

Narrator (Otoka): After walking for a while, Tsukiko arrived at a place that looks like an old train station with a ceiling made of stone and wood and a dome with a window in front of it. That was their first destination, the Adventurer's Guild.

Sasami: But it was when we arrived at the Adventurers' Guild building that Tsukiko seemed the happiest.

Tenchi: What's there?

Sasami: This, this, this.

Ryoko: What happened to your ears all of a sudden?

Sasami: What do you call a woman with pointed ears in a fantasy world?

Tenchi: Elves?

Sasami: Pi-pon, pi-pon, pi-pon! You hit the jackpot!

Ryoko: You're overreacting just because you guessed "elf".

Sasami: I tried to recreate the joy that Tsukiko felt when she saw Airen and Souren for the first time.

Tenchi: Oh, so that's how it was?

Sasami: That's what it looked like to me.

Ryoko: Isn't that what our ratio is?

Tenchi: Tsukiko, who adores magic and fantasy, would be excited to see Airen and Souren, wouldn't she?

Sasami: Yeah, it was a surprise for Seina to give Tsukiko a taste of the world at first.

Ryoko: If it was the first time, does that mean there was another place to go before going to the Adventurers' Guild?

Sasami: Ryoko is unusually bright!

Ryoko: "Unusually" is too much.

Sasami: Sorry, sorry, the main body of the Adventurers' Guild is downstairs, so that was actually the reception desk we were supposed to go to first.

Narrator (Otoka): It was a larger place than the reception area where Airenn and Souren were located. The medieval-style interior is the same, and it is a lively and bustling place with many different species working there as employees.

Sasami: I was told that people with magic organs go to that reception desk even if they are new.

Tenchi: Where does "new" come from?

Sasami: They said it was from Renza, from one of Airen's people or an acquaintance, but I forget why.

Narrator (Otoka): Well, because Renza is a magical world, the rules for early civilization are more lax than here, so there are a good number of people with magic organs who go up to space.    It is said that it is difficult for these people to return to their hometowns for vacations, so they come here. And then there are...

Sasami: I heard that there are people who have lost their place in the world.

Narrator (Otoka): Yes, that's what I wanted to say.

Tenchi: Is that why the scale is getting bigger?

Sasami: The rest is also an experiment for Washu.

Ryoko: Geez, that girl really uses whatever she can get her hands on.

Sasami: Then we went down and found an even bigger plaza.

Tenchi: There's more down there?

Ryoko: It's too big.

Narrator (Otoka): At the bottom of the stairs, there is a large hall that looks like an Adventurer's Guild. Naturally, there are many staff members, and the ones who are not busy were bowing to Seina.

Sasami: When Tsukiko went there, it wasn't too crowded yet.

Sasami: I thought that there weren't too many people for the size of the place.

Tenchi: If it was daytime, everyone would be in the middle of working.

Ryoko: I thought it would be crowded in the evening after work.

Sasami: Bubuubu, out!

Ryoko: Aaan?

Sasami: Tenchi, Ryoko, you're scaring me!

Tenchi: Ryoko!

Ryoko: It's because he reacts in a way that pisses me off.

Sasami: I just said it was out of place because it was different.

Ryoko: I had bad intentions.

Sasami: No, there wasn't.

Ryoko: Yes, there was.

Tenchi: Ryoko, calm down, Sasami-chan, it was a bit confusing to you too.

Sasami: I'm sorry, Ryoko.

Ryoko: Oh, well? Me too? I may have gotten a bit angry.

Tenchi: Sasami, can I hear the rest of your story? I know it's crowded in the early morning before we leave because it's an adventurer's guild, but we come back after our adventure. Why is it not crowded in the evening?

Sasami: The answer is because that's where the Adventurers' Guild reception desk is.

Tenchi: Eh.

Ryoko: A riddle?

Narrator (Otoka): In fact, Seina-chan and the others on site were taken by Jovia down two more levels to the basement. It was a quarry-like place, with the sound of running water, bustle, and a slight fishy smell wafting on the breeze. Well, to put it simply, it was a plaza like a fish market.

Sasami: They said it was unsanitary to bring the demons they had defeated to the counter above, so they would appraise and trade them on the floor further down.

Tenchi: I see. You never know what kind of bacteria might be attached to some demons, do you?

Ryoko: Hmmm. So that's why there are no people at the upper reception counter.

Sasami: That's right. That's where they dismantle the demons they killed. That's why it smelled so fresh.

Ryoko: It's interesting. A wholesale market for demons.

Sasami: That's right. It was like that. There were many butcher shops and other markets where people could buy meat.

Tenchi: I wonder what kind of meat it was.

Ryoko: I hear that ghetto meat tastes better than you think.

Sasami: I am sure Sasami can cook up any kind of meat you want, Tenchi.

Tenchi: If you ever have the chance, I'd appreciate it.

Sasami: As for the rest. There was a big battle, so everyone took a bath to refresh themselves.

Ryoko: That's very generous.

Tenchi: From what I hear, it's a pretty big facility.

Sasami: It was big! But it is still small compared to the place where Seina and Jovia were.

Ryoko: How big is this market?

Sasami: Did they say it was the size of an underground city?

Ryoko: The scale is huge! It is indeed a different world.

Tenchi: Maybe it was a metropolis with a population of an order of magnitude larger.

Narrator (Otoka): After the guided tour of the Adventurers' Guild, Seina and his friends came out of the basement to the surface through a number of passages. It was a mountainside with large trees. At the foot of the mountain were houses of various designs, some made of stone, some of wood. It was like an exposition of houses from different countries.

Sasami: I've been talking about the underground facilities of the Magic unit all this time.

Sasami: But above ground was even more fantastical, right?

Ryoko: What, were there dragons flying around?

Sasami: Yes!

Ryoko: Seriously?

Tenchi: Tsukiko is going to be so happy.

Sasami: She was so excited. She was also surprised to hear that Seina is a lord.

Tenchi: It's a natural thing in Kamidake, but it's surprising to hear just the title, isn't it?

Sasami: Siena looked embarrassed.

Ryoko:    Then the next time he comes, I'll call him "Lord.

Tenchi: Don't call him that. He said before that a title is not a power.

Narrator (Otoka): The Lords' Hall is reached through a beautiful nature trail that winds through the trees, arched by the branches of giant trees. The road surface is covered with a thick layer of soft moss, as fluffy as a fine carpet.

Sasami: Once we were on the surface, we all walked together to the lord's mansion.

Ryoko: He's the lord and you moved around on foot? Don't they usually have a carriage to pick them up?

Sasami: They sometimes use ostrich-like bipedal magical beasts, but basically, they are on foot.

Tenchi: I think Tsukiko might have wanted to ride on one.

Sasami: The path covered with fluffy moss called carpet moss, so it looked very comfortable to walk on. It is easily repaired even if it is damaged, and it is not slippery even when it gets wet in the rain.

Tenchi: It looked comfortable to walk on. So you didn't mind walking?

Ryoko: Well, didn't Jurai have something similar?

Sasami: Seina said the carpet moss was transplanted from Jurai.

Ryoko: I didn't know he could bring in other plants.

Tenchi: They said they were experimenting with various things before, so I think they only bring in things that aren't a problem.

Sasami: He said that since they are magical plants that glow at night when they are stimulated.

Tenchi: Wow, I'd like to see it.

Ryoko: Tenchi's a romantic, huh?

Tenchi: Shut up.

Sasami: Sasami wants to see it too. Let's watch it together, Tenchi.

Tenchi: I'll go with you.

Ryoko: Since it can't be helped, I'll go with you

Tenchi: You really want to see it, don't you?

Ryoko: That's not it!

Narrator (Otoka): After passing through such a romantic trail, you will finally see the lord's mansion where Seina lives. However, there is only a wall of thorns blocking the way. Suddenly, a vine moved and opened up a path in front of Tsukiko's wondering eyes. She was amazed at the elegant mansion she saw ahead. I understand how you feel. I would have been similarly moved if I had seen that lord's mansion.

Sasami: Seina's house was amazing. It was a stylish three-story house with thick vines coiling around it like a dragon.

Ryoko: The design is as you'd expect from a lord's mansion.

Sasami: But he said that the guest house is a separate building and that it is a private house.

Ryoko: Seriously, that guy must be making a lot of money.

Tenchi: I think it's because it's inside Kamidake.

Sasami: It's amazing inside too!

Ryoko: What, is it decorated with shiny gold armor? Or a bird of paradise flying around?

Tenchi: What kind of choice is that, like an ornament from an old ryokan?

Sasami: There was nothing like that, but to my surprise, I was greeted by a maid!

Tenchi: That's great.

Ryoko: Hmm? What, Tenchi, do you want me to say, "Welcome home, master"?   

Tenchi: No, I'm not into that kind of thing.

Sasami: Welcome home, Tenchi.

Ryoko: Isn't that the usual Sasami?

Tenchi: Thank you, Sasami, but is it a common perception that a lord's house is associated with maids?

Ryoko: I wonder if it's his hobby.

Tenchi: By the way, who was wearing a maid's uniform?

Sasami: Acha and Karyushushu.    Karyushushu is an ancient Dryad, a tree fairy.

Ryoko: Ancient? Does that mean she's related to Jimbu?

Tenchi: Isn't it?

Sasami: Yes, that's right. Ancients are an ancient species, and their abilities are quite high. Depending on the conditions, they can control plants as large as the continent of Africa.

Ryoko: Wow! Nice.

Tenchi: Don't try to compare strength with such power, Ryoko.

Ryoko: To be honest, I have a desire to fight.

Tenchi: You've got a lot of blood in you, Ryoko.

Sasami: If you want to fight so badly, Ryoko, why don't you join in the pit hunting?

Ryoko: Pit hunting?

Tenchi: Isn't that a basic requirement to become a hunting adventurer?

Ryoko: What the heck. Isn't that just for fun?

Sasami: I don't know. It seemed like it was deeper than I thought.

Tenchi: It would be a good warm-up for Tsukiko after she learns magic, wouldn't it?

Sasami: Yeah, Tsukiko seemed to be interested in it too. Just as we were talking about this, she developed the first symptoms of the Magic flu.

Narrator (Otoka): Airen, enduring numbness in her legs, desperately complained about Tsukiko's unusual condition. By the way, the reason why her legs were numb was because she had said something a little silly and had been made to sit on her knees by Tsukiko. Seina-kun scanned Tsukiko's body and measured her fever, in response to Airen's complaint. When he asked Nayuta about the results, she diagnosed that she was definitely suffering from the early symptoms of Magic flu. Will Tsukiko be able to get over the Maso cold safely? With that, that's all for this issue, and we will see you next time.

Tsunami: Please be sure to check out Volume 5.

Narrator (Otoka): Tsunami-sama! Already!

Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki. TenchiMuyo! GXP Paradise Start-up Volume 4. Special Drama cd Episode 4.

And doesn't this raise a few questions and comments:
1. Who the hell is Ri-chan???
2. Tsunami is so powerful that she interacts with the narrator!
3. Whoever called that symbol the Adventurer's Guild, nice job!
4. Apparently Sasami spent a lot of time in the Adventurer's Guild with Seina.
5. Did Seina pull in the entire Guild, warehouse, market and Pit hunting area in from Barrium, or did they travel there via Spirit Thread teleportation?
6. I want to see Jovia's statue! Maybe in the 23.12 Doujin?
7. Nothing here that discusses Souren in any detail. So the questions remain there!
8. Ghetto meat. Gotta work on that translation!

I pulled the track times off the transcript. I'll pull the others when I put the whole thing together and deliver it to Eff.

Hope y'all enjoy this.

I think the section about Ri-chan refers to this scene:
https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/File:GXPOVA4_19_Airen_WTF.JPG
so, while that's a bit out of order, I guess Ri-chan is Acha or Airen (who is also eating up a storm but would be annoyed if Jovia ate what she wanted).
...in my pants

I'm guessing "ghetto-meat" is probably pretty accurate. Common food for common people in the inner city.

Here is Vol.5.

This one has a few things I was unable to properly translate, you'll seem them marked.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP Paradise Shidou Hen Audio Drama, Disc 5

Narrator
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki Tenchi Muyo! Thank you very much for purchasing GXP Paradise Starting Volume 5.

Just the phrase "Hunters and Adventurers Guild" is very exciting, isn't it? I too, would like to hunt demons and make a living by making a rough living. This is me, the voice of the ever-familiar Masaki Otoka.

And... It appears that Tsunami-sama will not intervene this time.

Tsunami
"Did you call me?"

Narrator
Tsunami-sama? I did not. I didn't call you at all.

Tsunami
"I think that's a bit harsh."

Narrator
I am sorry, Tsunami-sama, but what is really terrible is that you intervene with your extradimensional power in this narrative, which is my showpiece.

Tsunami
"I see. I'm sorry, but I just dropped by because it looks like fun."

Narrator
I really want to have a lively chat with you all. I want to talk with you all. But when I do that, I can't get anywhere. Do you see how I'm getting off on a tangent right now? If this continues, viewers will think we are stalling for time.

Tsunami
"You've got a tough job."

Narrator
Do you understand?

Tsunami
"By the way, who are you?"

Narrator
Please go home~!

Scared waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my mind. (Fight with Tsunami.)

My apologies. I will get back into the swing of things and narrate again this time, and I hope you will bear with me.

First of all, I would like to take a quick look back at the synopsis of the last episode. In the process of building the island on the board. Jovia-san was in a lot of pain because she had overstepped her bounds.

Once the island was finished, Seina asked Tsukiko to start living in the Magic unit in Kamidake in order to learn magic. Shortly thereafter, Tsukiko contracted the Magic flu and fell into a deep sleep. When she awoke, she was very weak and emaciated like a mummy. However, thanks to the devoted nursing care of those around her, she gradually regained her strength.
Tsunami-sama saw how the Magic-unit was doing and decided to stop by my private space on her way back to Tenchi and her family. It is almost time for Tsunami-sama to arrive at Tenchi's place.

Sasami
"I'm home."

Tenchi
"Welcome back, Sasami-chan. How was Aunt Tsukiko?"

Sasami
"I thought she was still a little too skinny. But she seemed fine."

Tenchi
"I see. I was worried about her since she has been suffering from the Magic flu for quite a long time, but it looks like she's fine now."

Ryoko
"Tsukiko seemed to be doing a lot of magic right from the start. No wonder it took so long."

Narrator
By the way, the amazing magic that Ryoko-san is talking about is the magic that Tsukiko-san used to create the magic-tai, which was used by the boy she met in her dream, when she reproduced it by imitating him. (No idea what magic-tai is yet.)

Jovia said that it was memory feedback from the Magic system, but at any rate, Tsukiko followed the procedure of activation of the magic and activated it. Suddenly, an explosive outpouring of Magic began to flow out of Tsukiko. The outpouring produced a jet-black skeleton made of a mysterious metal.

Tenchi
"Seina said that the Magic flu would continue until the growth of the Magic organ stopped, and given that, how much did Tsukiko-san's Magic organ grow during the prolonged cold?"

Ryoko
"I don't know. It just took two people who know magic very well to finally get it under control. That alone is enough to tell you that it's a tremendous talent."

Tenchi
"I wonder what happened to the rainbow-colored skeleton?"

Ryoko
"Rainbow? I thought you said that skeleton was jet black."

Tenchi
"I told you that it was black at first, but after the influx of magic into the skeleton settled down, it transformed into an iridescent sheen."

Ryoko
"Hahaha. Well, maybe It did, right?" "I was only half listening to the story, so I forgot about that."

Narrator
Oh, it's not that she forgot. The explanation was that the color of the skeleton was black when it was first formed for convenience. That's why I described it as a jet-black skeleton earlier. I am not sure if that is correct.

Sasami
"Seina-onichan and Tsukiko-oneechan have been worried about her Magic flu because it never seems to end."

Tenchi
"Seina-kun was not at the Embassy with Tsukiko-san. He must have been worried because he couldn't see her until the Magic flu settled down."

Ryoko
"I don't want to catch it, so why didn't I just stay close by?"

Tenchi
"When Seina-kun had the Magic flu before, he couldn't eat anything and lost a lot of weight. I guess she didn't want to be seen in such a weakened state."

Sasami
"You have no delicacy, Ryoko-oneechan."

Ryoko
"Delicacy. What kind of candy is that? Hmm? Hmm?"

Sasami
"Huh?"

Ryoko
"I've never had it before."

Tenchi
"Ryoko!"

Ryoko
"Well, maybe the one who suffered the most from Tsukiko's power is that Dryad girl."

Tenchi
"You mean Karushushu-san. When Tsukiko was making the skeleton, she was unconsciously collecting external magic. It's no wonder that Karushushu-san, who manages the museum, was affected by it."

Ryoko
"She's really insane to use magic of that scale so soon after waking up."

Tenchi
"You shouldn't talk like that, because Tsukiko-san didn't do it on purpose."

Ryoko
"Hahaha. I'm giving her a compliment."

Tenchi
"How is that a compliment?"

Ryoko
"I approve of the scale of her magic and talent. It's the highest compliment I can give."

Tenchi
"How selfish."

Sasami
"That's why she's Ryoko-oneesan."

Ryoko
"Hehe, don't compliment me.

Sasami
"I'm not complimenting you."

Ryoko
"Ehh? Sasami!"

Tenchi
"By the way, didn't you say that Magic flu usually stabilizes once you start using magic?"

Sasami
"Yes, that's right. But if you use it so much that it crystallizes, it tries to grow even more."

Tenchi
"So the repetition of that was prolonging the magic flu."

Ryoko
"So after Tsukiko's Magic cold calmed down somewhat, Seina went to see her at the Lords' Hall, right?"

Ryoko
"You mentioned that everyone there wears maid uniforms, right?"

Tenchi
"That's what you said, wasn't it, Sasami?"

Sasami
"Yes, that's right."

Ryoko
"Was Tsukiko in a maid's uniform by any chance?"

Ryoko
"If so, it's a very rare outfit, isn't it?"

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan was in a kimono."

Ryoko
"What the heck. I was expecting a bit more."

Sasami
"Now that you mention it, I wanted to wear a kimono as well."

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan was wearing a long silk skirt like the Airen-oneesan and looked like a maid in a British aristocrat's mansion."

Tenchi
"That is what we call a classical maid."

Ryoko
"Tenchi seems to know a lot about this. Hmm? Hmm?" Poke, poke.

Ryoko
"I guess you're interested in that, aren't you?"

Tenchi
"It's just normal knowledge."

Sasami
"I saw Jobia-oneesan and Masaki-oneesan wearing the same outfit."

Ryoko
"Could that be Seina's hobby?"

Tenchi
"Yeah, I don't know. I wonder if it's because of the image of the lord's mansion being associated with maids."

Ryoko
"I think it's his hobby."

Tenchi
"If it is his hobby, It's not my place to anything about other people's tastes and preferences."

Ryoko
"I didn't say anything bad about it. How about your taste Tenchi?"

Ryoko
"Don't you talk about it with Seina?"

Tenchi
"I didn't."

Ryoko
"Don't hide it. If you want, I can be Tenchi's maid."

Tenchi
"Ryoko is more on the receiving end than taking end."

Ryoko
"Nahahaha. That's true. If you want, you can be my butler."

Tenchi
"Huh?"

Sasami
"Haha, that would be nice...Sasami would love to have Tenchi say, "Welcome home, Mistress"."

Tenchi
"What are you saying, Sasami? So, tell me more about Tsukiko-san and Seina-kun."

Sasami
"Oh, right, Tsukiko-oneesan went to register with the Huntern and Adventurers Guild as soon as she got well."

Tenchi
"She's really energetic."

Ryoko
"She must have been eager to get moving, right? "

Sasami
"She was expecting to get tangled up with veteran adventurers in the hall where the guild's registration counter is located."

Ryoko
"Ah, like a baptism from a senior."

Tenchi
"Tsukiko-san is surprisingly bloodthirsty, isn't she?"

Ryoko
"No, I don't doubt Tsukiko's feelings. Adventurer is a profession for those who boast of their strength or are curious and rough, isn't it?"

Tenchi
"Isn't that prejudice?"

Sasami
"Jovia-san said she understands how Tsukiko-oneesan feels."

Sasami
"But she said that such people are only found in newly developed cities or places that are rapidly expanding and people are pouring in from all over the place."

Narrator
To elaborate further, it seems that such events occur in places where higher-ranked hunting adventurers are in charge. Such places are said to be where the high-ranking demon specialists and those with strong habits who come from outside to explore the abyss of Magic hang out. These people are likely to test or make fun of newcomers who come to improve their ranks.

Ryoko
"Certainly, it would be a demerit to get into trouble at the reception desk of the Hunter and Adventurers' Guild, where one can be seen by the public."

Sasami
"I guess so. And he's been pit hunting since he was a kid, so he knows a lot of people. It's like coming to a place where there are aunts and uncles in the neighborhood."

Tenchi
"It seems that instead of getting tangled up with troublesome people, they are taken care of."

Sasami
"Hunter adventurers are also responsible for collecting meat for the city, medicinal herbs from Magic, and other materials necessary for daily life. That's why they are systematized like the GP Academy."

Narrator
The facility of the Hunter and Adventurers' Guild houses a reference room and natural history museum, where you can browse materials on demons, maps, and tools. Lectures and classes on demons and hunting are also available, making it a place where a wide range of people, from beginners to retired adventurers, can study and learn.

Sasami
"They say the main meat is the pitto."

Ryoko
"Is it good?"

Sasami
"I've never had it, but Tsukiko-oneechan says the meat is somewhere between chicken and pork. It has almost no smell or peculiarity for a wild meat, and the taste is very strong."

Sasami
"It tastes like it could be used in a variety of dishes."

Ryoko
"It sounds delicious."

Sasami
"Yes, it does. If I have the chance, I would love to use it in my cooking."

Narrator
At this facility, Tsukiko's registration process as a hunting adventurer finally began.
In a place that looks like an infirmary, a white-robed magician puts a drop of Maekisho on the back of Tsukiko's left hand. (No idea what Maekisho is yet.) The magician took Tsukiko-san's hand and chanted a spell. The maekisho entered her hand and glowed in the shape of a pattern. A ceramic tag was placed on the back of her hand and the link while she chants. Then some sort of text was burned into the tag. Biometric authentication was done, and registration as a hunter adventurer was complete.

Sasami
"After Tsukiko-oneechan finished her registration, Jovia-oneechan declared that she would give her a lesson on the life of a hunting adventurer and taught her a lot of things."

Tenchi
"I think they started with pitto hunting. I think they're supposed to hunt in teams, right?"

Ryoko
"With a bunch of kids? "

Sasami
"I'm not sure about that, so I teamed up with Seina-oniichan and Jovia-oneechan."

Tenchi
"That's quite a cheat combination, isn't it?"

Ryoko
"What were you going to take down?"

Narrator
They chose the most difficult part of the hunting area and headed for the pits. The less difficult areas were left to the children. Pittos not only destroy crops, but also serve as bait for demons, which often attract troublesome demons. It was desirable to actively exterminate as many as possible.

Sasami
"If you mark the exterminated burrows, the pittos that overflow from the Magic forest will take up residence again, so you go back later and repeat the process of defeating them once more."

Tenchi
"I see. That way, it is easy to divide the difficulty level according to the size of the burrows and the terrain, and if you make a map, you can save the time and effort of searching for prey."

Sasami
"That's how it works."

Ryoko
"Sounds interesting. I want to try pitto hunting too."

Narrator
Tools for hunting are kept at the relay base on the way to the hunting ground. If you don't have Spirit String storage like Seina-chan and the other magic users, you have to carry the pittos you hunt with a cart unless you have a magic bag or something like that. The complex included a place where captured pittos are counted and weighed, a cafeteria, a rest area, and an office.
From this relay base onward, they finally get into the practical work.

Tenchi
"I wonder what the actual hunting is like."

Sasami
"Well, Seina-oniichan says your first use magic should be to find the structure of the pit's den and put traps at the entrances and exits."

Ryoko
"I knew it was a cheat."

Tenchi
"Better to use what's available, right? And Seina-kun, I don't think you need to use magic to keep me guessing."

Ryoko
"Why not?"

Tenchi
"Because he's good at putting himself in the escaping party's shoes."

Ryoko
"Oh, I see."

Sasami
"Seina-oniichan himself said something like that. He seems to be good at chasing them from their burrows, but chasing them in the forest seems a little difficult, doesn't it?"

Tenchi
"I guess in a place like that, there are going to be some individuals that can't be exterminated and become larger or become a higher species."

Ryoko
"I'd rather fight with them."

Sasami
"Ryoko-oneechan is cool."

Tenchi
"The purpose is hunting, not fighting."

Narrator
Speaking of different purposes, Jovia and some others were looking for a plant called proshetto during the pitto hunt. This is a kind of truffle that grows underground and is the main ingredient in high potions. It is difficult to find, and even if you do find it, the timing for collecting it is severe, as it is only ripe for three days. Even though they fetch a good price, it seems to be generally accepted that it is better to hunt for pittos than to try and collect proshetto.

Tenchi
"So how did Tsukiko-san's first practice go?

Sasami
"It was a bit complicated because they were hunting for life, but she seemed to be having fun."

Tenchi
"It's the reality of the food business."

Ryoko
"You just have to let it go, you know? It's a necessary job."

Narrator
After returning to the warehouse, Seina-chan and his team handed the pitto over to the staff, who seemed to be doing some simple maintenance on the tools they used. This is an important task because a small imperfection could be fatal. Then they went to the public bathhouse to wash off the sweat. The baths are as spacious as the municipal swimming pools on Earth and are free of charge.

I envy them. I wish I could go there too.

After the bath, Seina-chan and his party met at the entrance and headed for the cafeteria.

Sasami
"Yes, the meals served at the Hunters and Adventurers Guild are amazing."

Ryoko
"What, a full-course French meal or Japanese cuisine?"

Sasami
"No, it's not like that. It's a bucket."

Ryoko and Tenchi
"A bucket?"

Sasami
"Yes, a bucket. A bucket of stew with lots of ingredients and a choice of bread or noodles like udon."

Tenchi
"Don't tell me the kids are eating from the bucket too? Isn't it too much for an adult male?"

Sasami
"Most of them eat it. Some kids even take the bread home for dinner."

Ryoko
"It's amazing how much they grow up."

Narrator
After the meal, they went to a large conference room to tally up the pittos they had caught and to get paid for them. Seina-chan and his friends were number one for the day, even though it was not disclosed to the public.

By the way, the unit price was 250 yen per kilo, totaling 185,750 yen. That means 60,000 yen per person per day!

Oh, my God, I want to go pitto hunting too! I might as well go into Kamidake! I beg your pardon.
For children, it seemed to be at least 20,000 yen. But if you participated in pitto hunting, you would be provided with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as simple lodging if you wanted, which was very convenient.

Ryoko
"Pitto hunting is fine. I thought Hunter Adventurers were supposed to deal with stronger demons."

Tenchi
"Maybe Tsukiko-san had that image, too."

Sasami
"So now, Tsukiko-oneesan is undergoing training and testing to deal with such things."

Tenchi
"Oh, really?"

Narrator
However, there are only certain times of the year when you can take the training, There it is usually held twice a year, at the beginning and middle of the year, and then only when there are a lot of immigrants.

Another option was to ask someone who had a teaching qualification. In this case, it was decided that either Seina-chan or Jovia-san would be the person to be asked, and Jovia-san agreed to be Tsukiko's examiner.

Sasami
"Jovia-san asked a few questions. For example, what is the danger rank of goblins?"

Ryoko
"That kind of thing depends on the conditions, right?"

Tenchi
"Yes, it depends on the conditions. It depends on whether it's a single goblin, a group, a plain, a swamp, or a canyon type, doesn't it?"

Sasami
"As expected of Tenchi-oniichan and Ryoko-neechan, they got it right!"

Ryoko
"It's a piece of cake, isn't it?"

Sasami
"But if you are an adventurer who knows only pitto hunting, you might be overwhelmed by the number of people fighting near a den or in a place with poor visibility."

Ryoko
"A den is probably a bad idea. The females are raising their young, so they will be most wary. There would be too many of them."

Sasami
"That's right. And there is also a species of Ancient Goblin that Seina-oniichan found that is specialized to give birth to children and looks like a queen ant."

Tenchi
"Seina-kun found such a thing?"

Ryoko
"I don't know if that's lucky or unlucky."

Tenchi
"Yes, but it is important to learn to observe the enemy from different angles."

Sasami
"Yes, if you don't know many things, you will have a hard time when you have a problem like Seina-oniichan did when he crashed into the Magic forest."

Tenchi
"I think it's wrong to quote Seina-kun."

Sasami
"Next, we finally get to the practical part."

Narrator
Tsukiko-san was brought to a small, poorly maintained courtyard about the size of a gymnasium. Seina-chan told her that it was a place to test her observational skills. All she had to do was assume that there were enemies lurking here and head for the exit while keeping them in check. Weapons were free. However, it was done under the condition that there would be no visualization or the use of scanning magic. The test would start at the signal of Jovia-san, who was looking down from the terrace upstairs like an observer.

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan was only holding a shield, but she didn't look nervous at all."

Tenchi
"Tsukiko-san was also trained in combat on Jurai, so I'm sure she was prepared for it."

Ryoko
"If nothing happens, it's not a test."

Sasami
"So, some goblins that Jovia-oneesan had prepared jumped out and attacked. She was not hit by a single attack, but they all fell down. They were defeated without even getting a single attack."

Ryoko
"With bare hands?"

Sasami
"No, a glowing thread-like thing wrapped around all the goblins, stopping them, and they just fell down with a bang."

Tenchi
"What, even though she didn't do anything?"

Ryoko
"What was Tsukiko's means of attack? I hope she didn't just stun them with her killing power or intimidation."

Sasami
"I don't know, Jovia-oneesan said it was a blood weapon using a mystery kin." (Don't know this one either!)

Ryoko
"A blood weapon?"

Sasami
"The Maekisho is a weapon that sucks up all the blood." (Again with Maekisho.)

Tenchi
"Is that what you were talking about earlier, the string-like thing?"

Sasami
"It seems so, because Jovia-oneesan put a makessho in the goblin's body. But Tsukiko's blood weapon sucked all the blood out of the goblins. That's why it looked like he fell on his own."

Ryoko
"Wow, good job Tsukiko."

Sasami
"Jovia-oneesan got the makessho as a trophy, so it was a good thing for her."

Tenchi
"That was a disaster for Jovia."

Ryoko
"It's a rule in all ages and cultures that the loot from demons belongs to the one who defeated them."

Tenchi
"Really? I've never heard of such a thing."

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan's level is so high that she had to even plant a makessho to make the test and see how good she was."

Tenchi
"I think Jovia-san's decision was right and she can give back the makessho."

Sasami
"Seina-oniichan said the same thing, and he got Jovia-oneechan's makessho back."

Ryoko
"Well, it must have been good training for Tsukiko. I guess it was a win-win situation."

Sasami
"Jovia-oneesan got down on her knees and thanked Tsukiko-oneesan."

Ryoko
"I don't know which was the instructor and which was the student."

Sasami
"The day after the exam, they were going to do practical training in Magic Forest."

Tenchi
"Already? Isn't it too soon for that?"

Sasami
"Airen-oneesan had the same reaction."

Ryoko
"Of course, it would be dangerous for someone who had no experience in pitto hunting to suddenly go to the Magic forest for practical training. It's like going to die."

Sasami
"I agree. But everyone was convinced just because Tsukiko-oneechan is Kiriko-oneechan's mother."

Tenchi
"Oh, I see. They thought that Kiriko-san and her mother would be strong enough to do it. Originally, Jurai's fighting technique was based on a high position with obstacles."

Ryoko
"Fighting in the forest is the field in which she is the best."

Tenchi
"If you are as experienced as Tsukiko-san, you can practice in a less confined place without any problem unless you are very careless, right?"

Narrator
Everyone was satisfied with Tsukiko-san's exceptionally fast hunting debut.
The party members were Jovia-san, Miki-san, Kirche-san, Airen-san. They also met Masaki-sama. Fuku-chan joined Acha-chan's party and didn't seem to want to do anything except pitto hunting. Seina-chan decided not to join as it was a women's party.

Ryoko
"If there were not enough members, I would have wanted to join the party."

Tenchi
"If you joined the party, you would have enjoyed it. This time, it was just practical training for Tsukiko-san."

Ryoko
"Yes, yes. I thought Masaki was a novice when it comes to hunter adventurers."

Sasami
"He is good at fighting, so he didn't have any problem."

Ryoko
"Fighting against other people is different from fighting demons in the forest, isn't it? No matter how good he is at fighting, it must be tough for Masaki, who has no knowledge of vegetation or the job system, right? "

Sasami
"I don't care if it's in the deep the forest, but in the fringes of the forest, he should be fine as long as he doesn't eat anything."

Tenchi
"I wonder if it wouldn't make more sense for the practice to be more careful from time to time."

Sasami
"Indeed."

Ryoko
"Hmmm. Well, there were a lot of experienced people there, so it's not like there would be any irregularities, right?"

Sasami
"You think so, right?"

Ryoko
"Aaan?"

Narrator
It was the day when Tsukiko and her family first went to Maju Forest for their practical training. Seina-chan woke up in his room at the lord's house and went to the living room. Jovia-san and Tsukiko-san, who greeted him every morning, were not there. Therefore, it was a quiet and peaceful morning. Seina-chan then went pitto hunting with Acha and her party. He helped the guild staff, took a bath with Acha and the others after they came back from the pitto hunt, ate dinner, and slept soundly. These were the days of his life.
A few days later, Tsukiko and her party finally returned from the Magic forest.

Tenchi
"I'm glad they all came back safely."

Sasami
"Yes, they did. As soon as Jovia-oneesan came back, she cried and hugged Seina-oniichan. She was so scared."

Ryoko
"I understand that she was scared, but if she hugged him, Tsukiko would have given her a fist-punch, right?"

Sasami
"Everyone looked at each other awkwardly and looked away."

Ryoko
"Really?"

Tenchi
"Did something happen? Did someone get attacked by a demon?"

Sasami
"No, quite the opposite."

Ryoko and Tenchi
"The opposite?"

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan and Masaki-oneesan jumped into the herd of goblins like a dog that had been released. They hunted and hunted and hunted every goblin they could find."

Narrator
According to Jovia-san, they not only set a record for subjugation training, but also set the record for mass slaughter, which was enough to break the record for a single subjugation for the entire guild.

Sasami
"Jovia-oneesan called them Jurai's genocidal duo."

Tenchi
"Well, she's not wrong."

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan's blood wire was one thing, but Masaki's blood gun was another."

Tenchi
"Stop it, Sasami-chan, that's enough. I can imagine what kind of gruesome scene was depicted just by hearing the weapons."

Ryoko
"Don't feel sorry for the goblins. That's why the senior hunters who accompanied them looked down awkwardly when they returned."

Tenchi
"It was a little embarrassing, wasn't it?"

Ryoko
"It would have been a shame if Seina had also been disappointed."

Sasami
"Tsukiko-oneesan was unusually apprehensive, as if she was worried that Seina-oniichan would think she was a freak."

Tenchi
"Even though they were dealing with demons, I don't think Tsukiko-san likes to go wild, I think Jovia-san must have blown something out of proportion."

Ryoko
"Haha, that seems likely."

Tenchi
"Well, whatever the case may be, I guess it was a success, since it seems to be a passing grade for the practical training, right?"

Ryoko
"It seems that Tsukiko's magic learning has come to an end, and the next step will be the completion of the island."

Narrator
For the next six months, the regular cycle of environmental growth would be repeated, and the construction of the Banjo island would enter its final stage.

On a different note, Seina-chan's parents' have safely opened Yamada shopping center, and the number of customers is said to be quite good. Sasami's cakes are said to be very popular, so I would like to go there someday to buy one myself.

That's all for now. See you again on Blu-ray Volume 6.

Thank you so much for translating this!

hobby means fetish
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Ah, more  magical groundhog hunting. so happy to get more information on that.
:sarcasm:

Just glad Kajishima didn't insist on animating it.

But man... Did Seina just transport the entire planet into the Kamidake ( I know it would probably be able to)? Why is there such a developed  society in a place Seina apparently made in the last year or two? In the very least, he transported a giant ecosystem into his personal ship.
...in my pants

think he got washu's help for the dimension pocket where that place is at since he most prob asked washu about trying to make it so that magic wont degrade tech for when he has to go out and put more magic planets into the galaxy 

Is magic-tai "daimahou, which would simply be "great" or "big magic"?

Sasami and Ryoko teasing Tenchi about becoming their butler is sooo cute!

Makesshou could be "magic/demon blood writing", or put more simply, blood magic. From the description, I think that fits. (魔血書) The first kanji is "ma", which most of us are familiar with (mahou, mahoushoujo, etc). Kessho only has two translations according to jisho, and the other one is property confiscation during the Edo period, so I'm pretty sure that one does not fit the context.

Later, the text refers to Tsukiko's "blood wire" and Jovia's "blood-gun", so I think that matches. (What is this, Deadman Wonderland?)