Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
One thought I had is that there are probably some holy artifacts that Keiichi could use to defend himself in the series.

The reason why he hasn't been given any? He then goes from being a non-combatant/civilian to a combatant in the eyes of any demon. It's a bit of a trade-off. If he uses tools of heaven to defend himself, then he can't be protected by some laws or treaty that we don't know of at the moment. If he can only defend himself by whatever is earthbound, then the Demons can't go full out on him.

Pretty much like this -

Keiichi is only able to defend himself with whatever is earthbound - has some protection by a (unknown to us and may not even exist) Treaty. Not much protection, but better than nothing.

Keiichi given tools that are made in Heaven - No longer protected by the (unknown to us and may not even exist) Treaty.

But this is all speculation.

I had a chance to go back and see Chrono in action, and her age seems to appear in her mid-teens...14, 15...but she's probably older than that and Ian is 18 almost 19, and in Japan, that's not unheard of.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

So you saw why I thought, and still think, that Chrono is around Skuld's age?

That's only phisically.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Yeah, appearance isn't a good factor of judging age in most manga and anime.

*nods*
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

I saw the issue where she fought Welsper and she looked about 14 or 15, and Skuld about 12.

have you guys bee keeping up with the manga?

I have seen the 300 Raw, but not the English.  The lake goddess intervened.

I'm only on 299 when she first appeared.

Then it seems that 300 is yet to be translated.

yeah...

The raw, however, gives some idea that she is there to help, not to give him the skill to make it, but putting things in a way that he can grasp it.

I can't wait to read it.  also, have you read orange marmalade, the korean comic?"