Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, I have not.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

It's a great series about vampires.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Would it help to ask what it is about?

vampires.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

:sus:

Um...could you throw in a few details?

Orange Marmalade shows us a pure love story that can be pretty wonderful. What will happen to a female vampire trying to live a normal school life when she meets the most popular boy in school and nips his neck?

Rosario in reverse?

not really.  It's a nice romance story where the main character tries to deal with her feelings and the prejudice against vampires, who drink pigs's blood, can live in the sun, are more vulnerable to cold, heal quickly, and can't eat human food.

Sounds rough.  Do you watch Last Airbender?"

yup.  the movie and the show.

Certainly not the live action movie, I hope.  Nostalgia Critic just posted his review on the live action, and ripped it apart.

yeah, I hated it too.

What is funny is that they set it up for a second film that will never happen.  Moreover, he loved the show and cannot give it enough praise, which is why he was so horrified by the movie.

To me the bending was just messed up.  I mean the firebebders were weak and the earthbenders were ridiculous.

by the way, want to make a RP on the show?

Never watched it myself, so that would be useless.