Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That might be fun, but we have to get through Daytona first...and I was thinking...after the doublet thing, could we get to the race, or the days leading up to it?
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

I pick 'days leading up to the race'. Z still has the 'shield spell variations' lessons to learn from Malek.

If that's the case, they can be doing that at Daytona Beach, because there would be about a month's preparation for the race, and a warm-up race or two.  Then there would be the two 175 mile sprints that mark what they call "Speed Week," where that, a couple of motorcycle races, and the 12 Hours at Daytona take place.

Just letting you guys know that I'm still here. I just don't know what to add.

Well, Skuld has just cut a deal with the enduro racers the next day, and she is now coming back to the pit as Kei makes his next run.  Perhaps a conversation between the sisters would be good here?

Any Ideas what to do next guys?
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

We deal with the magic car part, and then Skuld gets her adventure at the 24 hrs at Daytona.

Is everyone busy with stuff in real life or are you having a bit of a difficult time trying to think of stuff to post?

Honestly, I'm waiting on Paladin.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

I didn't think it was my turn, but...okay.

It seems like chapters 290 and 291 are saying to Keiichi and Bell, "If you stay together, you will be destined for tragedy. Is your love worth it?"

Everyone seems to speculate that, but the way she did all she could to be free...it is almost as if she showed her a freedom she missed, and respected his willingness to give up his roving to be with her his whole life.  It is as if she had to be free for his sake.

hey guys, want to join me and Paladin on a Chibi vampire/Karin forum?

I'm going to be honest. I don't want Keiichi to win the Daytona 500 race. As for why... Well, to have him avoid the extra attention that would come if he had won.

that's a good point.  keeping the secret of the goddesses would get harder and if someone finds out about his divine help, there will be a scandal.