Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It was a quiet day for once in Nekomi, Japan.  The sun was shining and the birds were singing, but all this would change as two people arrived in the city, two people that were similar yet opposite and would cause many ripples to spread through this world and the rest.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

((I wasn't looking to play here, but fine.))

Ian McGovern, in fresh from the coast of Maine on a full free ride at Nakomi Tech prepared to find the school.  His Japanese was very basic, and he was having more problems than he cared for at this point.  Wearing a Red Sox Cap, a Bobby Orr Bruins sweater, and blue jeans, with his entire life in two sea bags really made him stand out.  He, however, had no idea just why he was here, or what fated him to be in Japan in the first place.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

(I thought it would be easier than making a new rp)
Walking out of a train station, Kazi Carter, or Z as he preferred to be known as, looked around at the small town and smirked.  He could feel the magic lingering in the air and he looked at the address on the paper in his hand that was the home of the person he had come to see.
(I invited people to come)
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

((Okay.  This is post marriage, by the way.))

Lind made sure that he was misdirected properly and arrived at the temple at a time where there would be no return bus to get him back on track.  He was dumped outside the temple steps, forlorn and lost as to what to do next.

(who was misdirected?)

((Ian.))

the teen walked up to the temple gates and closed his eyes, feeling the abundance of holy energies that filled the grounds of the old temple.  some energies were old, like a lingering scent from a flower, while others were vibrant and new, like an air freshener had just been sprayed.
"this is the place," siad the teen.

Ian whirled around in shock, and then sighed and said, "Oh, God!"  He tried, "You caught me by surprise," in Japanese, but it was real rough.

"Greetings," said Z in slightly accented Japanese, "Do you live here?"

He looked at him oddly, Scot-Irish in all his glory, standing out like a sore thumb.  "Um...no?" he said, in English this time, "Lost?" and making signs like he was looking around and confused.

Z chuckled and spoke in fluent american English, "I've heard that odd people have been about the town, so I just thought I'd ask.  I'm looking for the residents of this place."

"This?" he said, hiking his thumb towards the entrance, "Looks like an old abandoned park to me.  I don't even know where I am, or what's in there.  Kinda looking for a phone or map, or something.  Trying to get to Nakomi Tech before things close up there and get myself registered and in the dorms."

"The college is just down that street," said Z, "though it's about an hour by car."
Suddenly mechanical footsteps were heard and a strange robot walked up.

Ian's eyes went wide, and he said, "Okay...  Different!"
He tried his Japanese again, saying, "Lost.  Need help."

The robot glanced at Ian before glaring at Z.  Suddenly missile launchers emerged from the robot and fired at the cambion. Z barely managed to dodge.