(C90) [Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)] Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban

Started by جبريل 無道, December 06, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can't take any credit for scanning this, I've been so busy at work lately that I didn't even take a look at mine yet even if it came months ago  --.--

Courtesy of NFKira of e-hentai AFAIK.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I have a feeling there's background stuff in there for OVA 4.

Thanks.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

ok so someone on here just recently showed me u can use google translate app to ocr these... this is indeed about ova 4... just a quick google translationenglish  version of the forward says

Foreword ■ everyone, Hello. Finally the fourth phase of "Tenchi Muyo / Emperor Demon" was started 0 So I would like to introduce the people who appear in the first episode this time. The story of the fourth period returns a little time from the third period last and starts several days before the wedding ceremony of Liaoya. Marriage ... I am envious of being honest 0 I am something. . . . . . . . . . Let's get started anyway.

excite.co gives me some other stuff an between the two its more or less
■Foreword■,
Hello everyone. The production of the fourth part of"Tenchi muyo ryo ohki" has finaly started and i would like to introduce the person who appears in it for the first time here. The fourth part returns just a little while after the other three part, several days before Reia. Marriage.......  To be honest, it's enviable, i am envious, or at least I am something, i am defiantly something..................... Anyway I'll begin.

Edit:

I am two pages into translating this ... IT IS OVA 4 SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

did some "Translatin"  i havent finished the next page and im takinga break but more or less its about kiyone growing up becoming her crazy self and meeting and doing something to poor noboyuki the page after that is about kirikos mom and then about seina...  and i am just too tired of looking at japanise to summarise the rest.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Great stuff man, keep it up.

Damn Seto starting some shit again it seems, Noike wasn't enough, she wants to stress them out even more

:neg:

nexto peiji
these are all first drafts just fyi so if its all clunky thats why.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is good info to have! Waaaaahhhhhh I love this series so much thank you Fap.

As an aside, is your name a Pat Patterson reference or just fun with alliteration?

Also, I love that little Kiyone looks just like a girl Tenchi!

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 08, 2016, 06:33:33 PM
nexto peiji
these are all first drafts just fyi so if its all clunky thats why.

Wow!!!  Just wow!!!  I thought that was just teenage Minaho growing up alongside Kiyone (stasis time jumps and all) and that was just Tenchi with Kiyone in the center pic.... but THIS REVELATION!!!

Thanks Fapperson!!!

@.@

img hosting
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 08, 2016, 07:00:30 PM
AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is good info to have! Waaaaahhhhhh I love this series so much thank you Fap.

As an aside, is your name a Pat Patterson reference or just fun with alliteration?

Also, I love that little Kiyone looks just like a girl Tenchi!
no unfortunately as well thought out as that. Its a username i use on another site and when i signed up my phone auto selected it and i was distracted and didnt notice. But it takes so long to get manualy approved that i just went with it because i had finished translating chapter one of gxp already. Its not exactly the name id normaly use. I mean irl im a 2nd generation clubkid and  a pillar of my local rave comunity so i have plenty of psudonyms i use for my creative projects and fap fapperson is not one of them .
edit:
anyways next page!

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I just realized I never looked at the raw for this doujin. Is Seto-sama in it other than the reference on the page above?

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on December 09, 2016, 08:14:21 AM
I just realized I never looked at the raw for this doujin. Is Seto-sama in it other than the reference on the page above?

she is mentioned... but no

Edit: the translation was more way off then i thought so i cleaned it up and attached a new revision

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 07, 2016, 08:34:50 PM
Great stuff man, keep it up.

Damn Seto starting some shit again it seems, Noike wasn't enough, she wants to stress them out even more

:neg:

So this all Seto's doing? Woman always trying to mess with harems. Tenchi's harem is no normal harem though, they are some of the most powerful beings on earth. Once you piss off Ryoko trying to take Tenchi away who knows what will happen.

Quote from: Tenchifan30 on December 12, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
So this all Seto's doing? Woman always trying to mess with harems. Tenchi's harem is no normal harem though, they are some of the most powerful beings on earth. Once you piss off Ryoko trying to take Tenchi away who knows what will happen.

Yes, but Seto is no normal meddler. She is one of the most powerful beings in the universe; in more ways than only strength. I hate to say it, but as she is now, Ryoko ain't got shit on Seto. Also, Seto has a certain BFF named Washu who is the best at keeping Ryoko in line. Poor Ryoko is the certified Butt Monkey of the series. We'll see what happens though. It's gonna be a different kind of carnival.

well upon further inspection my translation here is bad and i should feel bad lol. the last page was waaaaaay off. tsukiko has feelings for seina but she feels that it isnt right to pursue them as he is kirikos again i cant stress how poorly i read japanise at times.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here