Follow my twitter for Art!

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 30, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
exactly like archaeology haha. I dig up things of his all the time. hesei ban 3 was like finding America for me as a fan of dual!

I have a theory that there were once going to be novels for seiniwa , airi, and seto.  they all have charactor history that is barely mentioned in the gxp novels.

like seto hurting herself with feedback from mikagami. or her assassinating that woman.

airi living with katsuhito and kiyone and minaho in her house on the ship. airi experimenting on minaho.

miwase and mihoshi getting shot from the entrance ceremony scene in gxp novel 3.

and yosho and washu end so suddenly.

I know kajishima hasn't said anything about it but it feels like it should exist.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Your research and consideration seems to be much more advanced than that of mine.
The story behind the characters of Tenchimuyo spreads widely and deeply.
I have only dozens of Doujin yet. My excavation work is still in progress. I will continue to gain knowledge and views.

I just came here and I can not figure out what's in here.
I am looking forward to reading conversation threads.

Oh, you may already know it, but this site might be of your help.
http://www.ink.or.jp/~tonko/tenchi/jinmei-nvs.html

oh yes. I have found that site to be very helpful in the past. but I have read most of the doujins and novels. I personally own all of them except the new ova 4 novel. i have the hasegawa novels. true tenchi. photon novels. pretty Sammi novels. the movie novels. the issekai novel .even the in tokyo novel. I even own tenchi 101 and shuppanroku. so lately I find it not as useful. I developed a way for us English speaking people to understand them without knowing japanese. gxp 15 is still confusing though. I need character and place names to make it work.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eboshi on September 12, 2017, 02:56:59 AM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 11, 2017, 04:13:02 PM
Do you have any theories or predictions about tenchi muyo?

as in... what do you think will happen next.

I see. I have several expectations.
Yosho returns to Imperial House of Jurai and the House of Masaki revives. I want watch or read those stories like the Jurai or the Yosho of the Shin(True)-Teicnimuyo novels. In addition, Naja(Seto) and Washu, Kagami-Seto and Seina, Clay returns, Wedding of Tenchi, Republic of Kenshi, Reia goes to Geminar or not.
Meanwhile, Kajishima has already envisioned many storybooks and published it in doujinshi. Kajishima's Tenchimuyo is like archeology.

Hey there, relative newb just migrated from the rather quiet TF. My take is this: Reia and Noike have a very peculiar run-in with Female Kagato which indeed expedites a mission to Geminar. Washu has the lab retooled for just such a spacetime transfer. Around the same time, Yosho gets help from a masu not unlike bipedal Ryo-Ohki to scour Earth and nearby Jurain colonies for artifacts that would link to his ascendancy.