translation of a japanise series flowchart

Started by Eff Efferson, September 04, 2017, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi everyone! i was doing my daily tenchi twitter browsing today and found an interesting diagram that shows how kajishima's shows are connected.

i translated it and it actually tells us some things about the more obscure titles.

mostly that GAP☆P is actually tied into gxp which is weird its a hentai game about a guy finding a scroll in his grandfathers warehouse that summons pumyii a demon powered by the forces of chaos and order. 

ive speculated this for a while... because she actually shows up in a cameo in both the doujinshi GXP2.. and in the erma is ryoko episode. she is on a billboard when seina goes shopping.

it also says the nanika -if- series is tied to masquerade.

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'm surprised AR isn't  tied to gxp  given the amount  of crossover  ideas  in it. It could  have fit in an earlier  time period  of the GXP .

Quote from: Kagato3 on September 13, 2017, 07:46:27 PM
I'm surprised AR isn't  tied to gxp  given the amount  of crossover  ideas  in it. It could  have fit in an earlier  time period  of the GXP .

i am sad that where aggaruter fits in is vauge even for the japanise. kajishima said kei was a fancier more expensive model of zero. and the whole janis-t type thing is a result of fall out from the bioroid wars. so it was definately supposed to fit in there...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here