What's your ideal reunion between Kenshi and his family?

Started by Ryo-Okay, July 17, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
While rewatching ISM I started thinking about the inevitable reunion between Kenshi and his family, and here's what I came up with.

A few years have passed since Kenshi arrived and he's getting married. The wedding is being held outside in a place similar to where Lashara was crowned in the first episode. There'll be many familiar faces in attendance like Aura's father, Chaia's father, the school's staff, etc. Kenshi and his harem are all ready, but just before the ceremony starts you hear a meow in the distance. In the sky we see Ryo-Ohki appear followed by at least a dozen other ships, but preferably more. I want it to look like an invasion is happening. Kenshi's harem and all the attendees are freaking out; meanwhile, Kenshi is smiling, and probably crying, at the sight of his family.

Okay, I am so glad you got this topic up because I can outline my head-cannon for how it goes down.

Kenchi is now about 23 so about 6 years after the events of ISM. He has been putting off marriage because of needing to save the world again. It just so happens that the time for summoning has come, the summoning ruins that Kenshi saw when he first arrived are now alive and vibrant.

Shtrayu empire's time to summon has come and they are seeing huge distortions and variations in the gate like they have never seen before. Blinding flash of light and it is the principle Masaki Family (Tenchi + Girls). They walk down the steps and Kenchi is fucking bawling. He is seeing his family that he never thought he would see again. The Masaki brothers are enveloped in a loving group hug by the rest of Tenchi's girls.

Then an explosion rocks the scene, Dagmeyer has done whatever bullshit evolution and has raised an army of mechamasters loyal to him. Kenshi and his girls are about to get in their mechs and help but Ryo-Ohki pulling some OG Kiriko murder face says that ruining this moment is unforgivable and looks to Tenchi. Tenchi nods but tells her to keep it under control.

Ryo-Ohki starts running and jumps into the air transforming into her ship form, scaring the shit out of everyone except Tenchi's crew. Tenchi calmly walks over to Empress LaShara and says, "Greetings Empress LaShara of Shtrayu. My name is Tenchi Masaki, I hate to impose but we have much to discuss."

In the background Ryo-Ohki is routing Dagmeyer's forces and bitching him out while doing so.

Of course this is kind of the start of the crossover OAV in my head. You will notice that Rea is not there. I had a whole thing planned out about why she cannot go back. Also Rea leaving a video message for Kenshi and how Kenshi has been putting off the whole romance stuff because he would feel guilty about leaving a family if he found a way back home.

If I had time I would write it out but I don't think I could do the characters or dialogue justice. Kajishima is really good at that.

July 19, 2017, 08:40:52 PM #2 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:54:19 PM by Fap_fapperson
a portal suddenly opens in geminar under kenshi's feet and he slides back into tenchi's dimension and straight into a wood chipper.

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on July 19, 2017, 08:40:52 PM
a portal suddenly opens in geminar under kenshi's feet and she slides back into tenchi's dimension and straight into a wood chipper.

DAFUQ?

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on July 19, 2017, 08:40:52 PM
a portal suddenly opens in geminar under kenshi's feet and she slides back into tenchi's dimension and straight into a wood chipper.

:whak: