C92 (War on Geminar / GXP ) - Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchiban 17.08

Started by جبريل 無道, October 12, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WaitoKon on October 26, 2017, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Ricin on October 22, 2017, 03:34:31 PM
I am in talks to get the doujin done. Looks like 3 weeks

Post if you need help!

Look, This doujin is a lot of text and as such I got quoted a high price. In total it is $198.50.

The guy is working on it but it was half up front half due on completion. If you want to paypal me some cash, the tip cup is officially out.

If you want to mail me money my paypal email is: ricinprime@gmail.com .

Thanks again. I hope to hear from them soon. As soon as it is done I will make it available to the forum.

Ricin

200$! shit .... [spoiler]i am in the wrong bussiness[/spoiler]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on October 27, 2017, 02:25:49 PM
200$! shit .... [spoiler]i am in the wrong bussiness[/spoiler]

The problem is that most of the doujin translation places do the translations cheap because there is so little text on the page. Kajashima doujins have text walls worse than novels, so it costs way more to do.

Also they charge for the graphical edits as well. That is why it was so much.

Trust me, I would need to hit the Powerball to afford to translate the GXP series professionally.

I need to not forget forget we still need to coordinate a professional ocr of the tenchi ova 4 plot novel and photon novels but that's cheap as shit. I'm busy job searching for my first realtor gig once I get that first sale though I know damn well what I'm gonna do .... buy food because I'm starving and broke but that second one I'm definitely going to do those translations.the only other doujin that I think will ever need a pro translation is heseiban 3 the plot outline for dual but I did a decent job I think so it's not a priority I'm really glad that we've been able to  get this last doujin translated and make a dent in the novels and doujins.  alot of ppl I know don't understand why I've been doing all this translation work for free but like... I love this story and the fact that I've finally gotten to read it and others have too is worth it to me. like itd something from my childhood I loved and bought all the merch for and now it makes way more sense which is exciting
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on October 28, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
I need to not forget forget we still need to coordinate a professional ocr of the tenchi ova 4 plot novel and photon novels but that's cheap as shit. I'm busy job searching for my first realtor gig once I get that first sale though I know damn well what I'm gonna do .... buy food because I'm starving and broke but that second one I'm definitely going to do those translations.the only other doujin that I think will ever need a pro translation is heseiban 3 the plot outline for dual but I did a decent job I think so it's not a priority I'm really glad that we've been able to  get this last doujin translated and make a dent in the novels and doujins.  alot of ppl I know don't understand why I've been doing all this translation work for free but like... I love this story and the fact that I've finally gotten to read it and others have too is worth it to me. like itd something from my childhood I loved and bought all the merch for and now it makes way more sense which is exciting

I feel the same way. I fell out of love with the series with the Cash grab TV series like Tenchi in Tokyo. When I found this site and all the work that had been done I wanted to help out.

I might be able to get Heseiban 3 translated in 2018. I have a lot of stuff going on November-February 2018 so after that I can probably chip in for that book.

nah theres no way they arent going to charge an arm and a leg for it... if they think this doujin is hard then it would be a fortune for that one. dont worry about it. trust me: WE WILL NEVER COLLECTIVLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TRANSLATE THAT ONE PROFESSIONALY and it has to do with dual and D's backstory which i got most of... but i know i did a sloppy job... so it definately needs a pro ... a free pro lol. the novels are a better use of money and resources.

i mean damn the first line of photon told me gene was a philosopher from the academy....

its entirely possible that photon is cannonly set after the fall of the glactic federation... which makes me wanna translate it  I MUST KNOW WHERE PHOTON FALLS IN THE MULTIVERSE AND TIMELINE
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

This is exciting stuff guys. At the rate the doujins hit news stands, I think cryptomining is roughly the same $/week. Will have to donate a few PC builds so the forum can operate faster than  :uhaul:

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 30, 2017, 09:02:21 PM
This is exciting stuff guys. At the rate the doujins hit news stands, I think cryptomining is roughly the same $/week. Will have to donate a few PC builds so the forum can operate faster than  :uhaul:

I wish I had the money or rig that could do the mining. I theory we could afford all of the doujins and novels done with mining proceeds but I need to make a new rig before I can consider that. Which I could afford if I could mine, irony isn't lost.

this is now a cryptothread. tbh nevermind mining. if all of us joined in on all the shitcoin airdrops  we'd have the money for getting this funded in no time I've made like 200 $ in the past two week alone just selling them off. shit we could make a tenchi coin.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 31, 2017, 06:21:33 PM
Eponymously

within a week there will be airdrops for tenchi coin gold and Etenchi
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on October 31, 2017, 09:13:43 PM
Quote from: WaitoKon on October 31, 2017, 06:21:33 PM
Eponymously

within a week there will be airdrops for tenchi coin gold and Etenchi

Honestly, I really would love to do crypto currency mining but my laptop is a basic Dell POS. I am sure I could leave this on all day and not even make up the money in power used

mining is too much work and investment to slow a return.

:/ however i made 22$ last night off of only two airdrops... with 0 spent...

mining is for the chinese and .... well no its just for the chinese.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on November 01, 2017, 08:30:29 AM
mining is too much work and investment to slow a return.

:/ however i made 22$ last night off of only two airdrops... with 0 spent...

mining is for the chinese and .... well no its just for the chinese.

Ni hao

I got the translated Doujin back. I am unhappy with some of the typos but I am putting it out here so everyone can read this. It is intro to Paradise war and how Seina got stuck with the job.

I put the doujin on My Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aXGsNaGD1f7HVknCCXiXp0MsjN4aSvVy

Enjoy

[attachment deleted by admin]