Daily wait for Toei to announce it's Tenchi anime thread.

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 10, 2022, 08:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenchi Muyo! GXP reboot anime following the light novels or Paradise War anime adaptation. Calling it now.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Both of those are at the top of my wish list!!
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Quote from: WarOmnimon on April 23, 2022, 10:10:33 PM
Tenchi Muyo! GXP reboot anime following the light novels or Paradise War anime adaptation. Calling it now.
That would be great.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Tenchi reboot but all the girls are now cat girls
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I want all the girls as Yandere :D

and more of Yandere Washu too....

https://tenchisgirls.tumblr.com/search/yandere
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing the last two episodes of Agga Ruter.
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on May 13, 2022, 05:48:49 AM
I guess I wouldn't mind seeing the last two episodes of Agga Ruter.

I was actually disappointed we didn't get to see the whole thing. There seemed to be a decent story buried in there somewhere.

I thought MrK got greenlit for a series focused on Tsukiko.

The first OVA episode was released on September 25, 1992. It's too obvious of an anniversary date not to announce "Toei Muyo!". I think if they let the 25th go by without a word, then it's time to enter full-on doomer mode.

Quote from: DishonorableKnight on August 11, 2022, 01:31:07 AM
The first OVA episode was released on September 25, 1992. It's too obvious of an anniversary date not to announce "Toei Muyo!". I think if they let the 25th go by without a word, then it's time to enter full-on doomer mode.
I'm gonna have to throw a C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! into the equation here.

Hear me out, folks. September 25, 2022 is a Sunday and most anime studios and video game developers in Japan tend not to announce new stuff on Sundays unless there is an event going on. The week before that also happens to be Silver Week (Which doesn't happen every year, but this year it's a thing), which combined with Tokyo Game Show being the week before that lowers the chance of an early announcement, especially if they're waiting for closer to the date of Tenchi's big 3-0.

Due to those factors, I think that we should give it an extra week (October 2, 2022) before considering going into doomer mode. If anything, I'd have to guess that whatever "Toei Muyo!" ends up being would be announced between the 26th and 30th. If we don't find out by then, that's when we should start worrying.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on August 11, 2022, 11:23:48 PM
I'm gonna have to throw a C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! into the equation here.

Hear me out, folks. September 25, 2022 is a Sunday and most anime studios and video game developers in Japan tend not to announce new stuff on Sundays unless there is an event going on. The week before that also happens to be Silver Week (Which doesn't happen every year, but this year it's a thing), which combined with Tokyo Game Show being the week before that lowers the chance of an early announcement, especially if they're waiting for closer to the date of Tenchi's big 3-0.

Due to those factors, I think that we should give it an extra week (October 2, 2022) before considering going into doomer mode. If anything, I'd have to guess that whatever "Toei Muyo!" ends up being would be announced between the 26th and 30th. If we don't find out by then, that's when we should start worrying.

Huh that makes sense. Okay we'll go with that deadline.

30 = XXX in Roman numerals.  Time for Tenchi hentai.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Gonna update this thread as well, Kajishima is working on another animation project but that's all we know.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 12, 2022, 05:10:01 PM
30 = XXX in Roman numerals.  Time for Tenchi hentai.

Kajishima has already done plenty of hentai works, give the man's wrist a break.