Photorealistic Tenchi Characters

Started by جبريل 無道, April 19, 2022, 12:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 19, 2022, 12:15:46 PM Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:52:57 PM by جبريل 無道
I'm playing with AI software that I like.  I prefer to use a cosplay as a base if they get the hair and clothing correct.  Still working on a good Washu, the hair is harder to find, few good cosplays in that direction.

Edits:  Switched out to darker Mihoshi.  Added Kiyone.
Edits:  Changed to Kiyone v2.0
Edits:  Added Little Washu Washu 2.0
Edits:  Added Adult Washu
Edits:  Added second Kiyone.

Bases:

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

These are all great. I think that the Mihoshi should be a bit darker and Washu is spot on!

Quote from: Ricin on April 19, 2022, 09:49:08 PM
These are all great. I think that the Mihoshi should be a bit darker and Washu is spot on!

Thank you :)  Earlier, I was getting the orange man effect when getting her darker but have worked most issues out.  Pick your preference.

Mihoshi's skin tone was probably best defined in OVA 1 during her mid-season debut.

Quote from: WaitoKon on April 23, 2022, 11:17:23 AM
Mihoshi's skin tone was probably best defined in OVA 1 during her mid-season debut.
Agreed. It's subtle, but they made Mihoshi slightly tanner in Universe and I wasn't much a fan of it.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 22, 2022, 09:44:52 PM
Quote from: Ricin on April 19, 2022, 09:49:08 PM

Thank you :)  Earlier, I was getting the orange man effect when getting her darker but have worked most issues out.  Pick your preference.

Either of these is good. She is noticeably darker in the GXP manga images, but I also like her in OVA 1.

I like the darker Mihoshi image.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I never could understand why a race of people from a snow-world (Seniwa) have such dark skin. But yeah, she looks great.

Quote from: Dreamr on August 09, 2022, 12:46:28 AM
I never could understand why a race of people from a snow-world (Seniwa) have such dark skin. But yeah, she looks great.
Not all suns are the same... And who says that physics is the same in tenchi-verse as it is in our-vers?
understanding is a three-edged sword
metaphorically . metaphysically . literally

August 12, 2022, 12:34:32 PM #9 Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 01:57:52 PM by Nonsuch Ned
Quote from: Dreamr on August 09, 2022, 12:46:28 AM

I don't think there's anything specific that says it's a "Snow World."

What they say is that (where their residence is), they have harsh winters. And most of the planet is now completely uninhabited.

Considering the traditional lumberjack camp that they send Misao on, it may be (or was) a heavily forested planet... or at least where the Kurumistu clan comes from... or eventually settled in.

I mean, it's a planet. There should be multiple environments.

And while it might be giving him way too much credit to say Kajishima considered it, most do say that if Earth's races continued mixing, the result would be a dark, but not black, complexion. That might make sense for such an advanced race as on Seniwa.

https://www.livescience.com/34228-will-humans-eventually-all-look-like-brazilians.html
...in my pants

September 04, 2022, 05:53:05 PM #10 Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 05:53:25 PM by جبريل 無道
Kiyone v2 (newest)

Added Kiyone Makibi.

Base:

Would anybody here be willing to use Dall-E to create different types of photorealistic versions of existing Tenchi Muyo drawings?

https://openai.com/dall-e-2/
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Is that the standard these days? I still try wombo for it's more sweat inducing factor not so much realism (although it allows reference image upload as well).

Behold!

September 11, 2022, 08:50:56 AM #13 Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 08:54:27 AM by جبريل 無道
Washu 2.0 (illustrated hair)

Washu 1.0

Base (Maisie Williams):

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 11, 2022, 08:50:56 AM
Washu 2.0 (illustrated hair)

Washu 1.0

Base (Maisie Williams):

Maisie works as the young Washu, however I think when her adult form appeared before the gang, you'd have to cast Saoirse Ronan.