Photorealistic Tenchi Characters

Started by جبريل 無道, April 19, 2022, 12:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Added Adult Washu.  (Used my previous pic as a base).

Quote from: WaitoKon on September 11, 2022, 06:36:51 PMMaisie works as the young Washu, however I think when her adult form appeared before the gang, you'd have to cast Saoirse Ronan.

I was already working on an Adult Washu but perhaps you have a good photo of Saoirse Ronan to share.  I don't see a possible resemblance in my mind's eye at the moment, but it could just be me.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Well this was from the last year or so

photo realistic tenchi: its just an attached photo of literaly any generic japanise guy
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Here are some images of a more photorealistic Washu that I managed to create after much trial and error with an artificial intelligence image generating program. I hope that a few of them are good enough for your standards.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Eff Efferson on September 19, 2022, 06:39:53 PM
photo realistic tenchi: its just an attached photo of literaly any generic japanise guy

Googled "generic Japanese guy"....

Yep, there's our Tenchi. Just add the rat-tail.

...in my pants

Eww.

Tenchi is just a bit more than half-Japanese at best by my math.  Let's see Airi mean 1/4 Arain.  Youshi is 1/2 Jurai and Earthling and that means 1/8 Jurain and 1/8 earthling for Tenchi.  Nobuyuki is an unknown because he's from descended from the Yousho/Kasumi branch which was fully aware of space.

But with the knowns, we already have Tenchi pegged as at least 3/8's non-Japanese.  So the hafu-choices are this reincarnation of Keanu Reeves:

or this filthy guy:

Did you like any of my A.I.-generated images?

Quote from: antvasima on September 20, 2022, 04:23:14 PM
Did you like any of my A.I.-generated images?

They're a lot nicer than most other AI generated images I seen, but don't look particular Washu-ish.  A number look more chinese in overall style.

Okay. That is unfortunate, but thank you for the reply.

Actually, out of curiosity were any of the Tenchi gals meant to look particularly Japanese?

I am not sure, sorry. The A.I. image generator seemed to interpret things that way though.

Quote from: WaitoKon on September 19, 2022, 12:12:20 PM
Well this was from the last year or so

Yes, I could see the possibility.

Quote from: WaitoKon on September 25, 2022, 11:01:26 AM
Actually, out of curiosity were any of the Tenchi gals meant to look particularly Japanese?

AFAIK, Funaho and her niece Kasumi are pure earthling and Japanese.  Funy has that black hair and brown eyes color scheme.

I don't recall Kiriko's father, but she might be in the same boat as Tenchi.  Her eye color shows her descent from Yosho and Azusa.

Now, my 2nd Kiyone attempt.

based on this fantastic cosplay by Anaei.

Prospective young Tenchi:

November 19, 2022, 02:01:02 PM #28 Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 02:20:38 PM by WaitoKon
 :jap:

He looks like Detective Pikachu flashback material. But yes, that is perfectly fine, Jibril. Did you use AI? What were the prompts?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 17, 2022, 03:50:33 PM
AFAIK, Funaho and her niece Kasumi are pure earthling and Japanese.  Funy has that black hair and brown eyes color scheme.

I don't recall Kiriko's father, but she might be in the same boat as Tenchi.  Her eye color shows her descent from Yosho and Azusa.
What bugs me is how they threw minimal detailing for Azusa's other relations (such as Kazuki). Although I have to commend them for distancing somewhat from most sci-fi conventionality, that is, where the majority of attention is given to detailing the humanoid characters and less so the alien lifeforms.
Now, my 2nd Kiyone attempt.

Intriguing. Given Kiyone sits in a grey area where Hasegawa placed her in Jurain upbringing and the official continuation does not elaborate it is almost impossible to find a good template to cosplay. But that perhaps makes it more open to interpretation anyway.

Quote from: antvasima on September 20, 2022, 02:52:01 AM
Here are some images of a more photorealistic Washu that I managed to create after much trial and error with an artificial intelligence image generating program. I hope that a few of them are good enough for your standards.
Apologies for the double-post, I think some forums don't send a notice to the quoted thread contributor when it is inserted in a previous. But please correct me if that's not the cases for UTF's particular flavor of Simple Machines.
I wanted to touch on this again. Vas, given the numerous other attempts among AI-based generative enthusiasts to approximate the 'anime' look, someone familiar with Novel AI finally catalogued all the known styles and they just happened to input 'petite redhead'. Please check it out.