Hi all the Tenchi fans!

Started by Steely Tenchi, December 30, 2022, 04:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, everybody. (Hi, Dr. Nick!) Nice to be here in Tenchi-fan-ville.

My story is probably pretty similar to most of yours; I grew up watching Tenchi on Toonami and became a super-fan in winter/spring of 2001, it got me through some tough/interesting times as a kid (maybe I'll tell that story later). I re-discovered my Tenchi fandom sometime last year (after many other distractions)--and, after lurking on one or two other forums, thought this would be the best place to hang.

Hope to join in some good discussions, share old memories and maybe make some new ones.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, my username is a tribute to the greatest band ever. Steely Dan.

What other forums were you one before this one? Just curious.

Greetings and well met!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Welcome to this space of nostalgia
Any thought in my mind tends to quickly become a power that is organized in such a way that,
attracting the right circumstances, it materializes in what I want.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Good morning. I am just going to attach myself to this thread. I'm new here too. Steely's intro was just like mine. Big Toonami Tenchi guy that has been reading and watching everything I can get my hands on ever since. It's really amazing this thing is still going! So I'm hanging in as long as I'm alive! The only thing maybe I would like to add is that I think Jovia is Tenchi's mother reincarnated. She slides around like a serpent and a serpent eating it's tail is the sign of infinity right? Just my two cents. I would aslo like to add that I'm not a prude, but getting Ryo-ohki knocked up just felt wrong. Same with Tsunami. There are plenty of chicks to bang without those two. PEACE

Hello to you as well!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Welcome to all new members here. 🙂
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki