I'm ALIVE!!!!!!!

Started by Kokoro, January 26, 2023, 11:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all!

So this morning I was feeling a bit nostalgic and found some of my old website in the WayBackMachine/google.  And... I somehow found this site...again.... and I went to create an account, only to discover that I had already joined up TWO YEARS ago, and had totally forgotten about it!

So, I'm here, and reporting as ordered to fulfill my duty as an avid Tenchi-cast lover!

A bit about me:  Some of you may have known me under a different name, needless to say, I have changed quite a bit from the many years that have passed.  While I still adore the world of Tenchi, I'm much more of a general magical girl lover now, and my all time favorite character, who was once Princess Ayeka, then Skuld, is now Fate  Testarossa -- we share a very common childhood...   Anyway, I love J-POP music, especially the band BabyMetal and play mostly the Japanese favorites of my past quite often.

Anyway, "HI!"

After reading some of the archived posts here, it touches my heart to see many of the people whom I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with so long ago, still come together and discuss common interests with each other.  I'm glad that I found my way here today.

Welcome to the fold! You already get bonus points from me for Ayeka and Fate both being on your favorite characters list; they're on mine, too. (And no problemo giving you your first Useless Point; I see a post I like around here, the poster gets one of those from me.) My favorite character list is too big for this post because of how many franchises I follow, LOL... might share it somewhere else on this forum at some point.

Also, magical girl fan? Watch Symphogear if you haven't already. It's awesome.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Thank you for the recommendation! I always love checking out new anime. I also noticed we're in the same location that would be really awesome sometime if we could become really good friends down the road I mean.

Quote from: Kokoro on January 26, 2023, 11:49:39 AM
Hi all!
BabyMetal is where it's at. I think about two years ago they were top of my shuffle. Welcome back, Kokoro.

I love their videos! The chorography is absolutely amazing!

Good morning and I'm glad you found your way back.

Welcome back. 🙂

What was your old username?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Probably a lot of older faces around here knew me as Senkusha on another pre-UselessTenchi website.

Quote from: Kokoro on February 06, 2023, 05:00:51 AM
Probably a lot of older faces around here knew me as Senkusha on another pre-UselessTenchi website.

Cool! I remember that name! Nice, dude!

:duck: Unfortunately, I don't remember what name I registered for myself on Ayeka's Bliss.
⚆_⚆

Thanks!  Oh, um, well, did you participate in any of the role playing games?  I'm in the process of harvesting as much as I can from the Archives.  Maybe that would jog your memory?