I think it would be cool if MK did manga or worked with a mangaka.

Started by جبريل 無道, November 08, 2012, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 08, 2012, 03:28:35 PM Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:49:27 PM by جبريل 無道
That's all.  He did work with Kuroda on the novels.  Wonder why he never did some manga?

I guess the commercial viability for that type of story must be low?  I think it would be a better avenue...
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Might not have time for it. Which might be true seeing what he said in the C82 Doujin.

I still find it surprising that he never got into it, as he did work closely with Ken Sonoda, in his early years and Sonoda has a very successful post anime career, as a mangaka. And as an artist, it's even more puzzling because each of Kajishima's titles adapted to manga were drawn or handled by someone else.

Just imagine, with all the time we've went through, if Kaji worked diligently on a Bi-monthly series, we could be looking at Tenchi's grandkids by now. And its just hard for me to see a magazine not wanting him, his past works should have been more than enough to be considered a spot in like Gangan magazine or something.