War on Geminar release imminent

Started by Harls, February 08, 2013, 01:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Hmm...2 parts.

Gonna probably do a 6 episode double set, then one complete set some time from now....

Eh...

Think on this, I shall.

Quote from: shades of blue on February 08, 2013, 11:29:07 AM
Don't be surprised if the so-called "limited edition" turns out to be another marketing lie.

I'll prolly buy it anyways.

Ugh....god I hate that face. Fuck you Lebitch

There is simply not enough H of this...
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Right Stuf listings:

Part 1
Part 1 LE
Part 2
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

February 16, 2013, 10:53:27 PM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:35:55 PM by Harls
Quote from: shades of blue on February 08, 2013, 11:29:07 AM

Hopefully they'll use Kaji's cover for the Japanese boxset on one of the two sets... thou I suspect they won't.
Talked yourself out of being a wizard...  :parrot:
Box art for Part 1:

Cover art for Part 1:

Cover art for Part 2:

Don't like the contrasted looking colors.

Yeah, I hope they color-correct it.

I'd like to know if we get any extra's with it, otherwise i'll not buy it.

I'm a broke college student so I think I'll wait until some kind soul posts streams online.

Quote from: LightHawkWing on February 17, 2013, 06:44:07 PM
I'm a broke college student so I think I'll wait until some kind soul posts streams online.
Yea, the dubs will appear online eventually....probably on HD blu ray rips too.

#Pirate4life

February 17, 2013, 07:46:17 PM #13 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:00:08 AM by Harls
Episodes 1 & 2 dubbed on FUNi (and maybe Hulu) March 22nd April 16th.