Let's say you can make 1 TM!R episode, w/o plot changing the OAV. Result?

Started by جبريل 無道, August 30, 2013, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You can't change the plot to the main TM!R timeline, but you have a single episode:

I would make an episode of the main Tenchi cast going to Jurai just for a time.  The main purpose is to get them in courtly dress and get Tenchi in that yummy Jurain armor and have MK go crazy over the designs each TM girl would wear, hopefully the fanciest kimonos that outdo this with other stuff over them.  That would be so pretty!

As for plot, it would be one of Seto's schemes, as usual, but Tenchi doesn't go along and shows her up!  Or does he.  It's hard to know if the Devil Princess ever sees defeat, she's a political judoka and whatever move others make, she'll use to her advantage somehow.  Still, he charms her and the 2 queens further, we see some more of Ayeka and Sasami's home life, how Washu handles herself, Ryoko going back to a land she destroyed, Mihoshi and Noike in formal GXP mode, etc.  Oh and Azusa being his blowhard self stuck between a Tenchi and a Setonic place.

That's all, nothing overly ambitious.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Aside from the fan girl you unleashed, a trip to Jurai wouldn't be so bad. I'd actually really like to see an episode like that play out and explore even further into the characters histories. It could be an hour long, possibly a two part episode.  :smith:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

I will have an episode which focuses mainly on a visit by Mihoshi's own family.  The main reasons for the visit by Mihoshi's family are diplomatic and a reason to confirmed Tench as Mihoshi's fiance.  The Kuramitsu Family council had already agreed to allowing Tenchi to become Mihoshi's fiance. Tenchi will agreed to becoming Mihoshi's fiance under some conditions. One condition involves a delay in the wedding date.

During the epsiode, we will learn more about Seniwan customs, esp what happens when an entire family baths together on occasion.  I will add an additional character who will be Mihoshi's younger sister. Mihoshi's younger sister will not be the perfect rival.  She will be a lot like a composite of Tenchi in Tokyo's Sayuka and Kiyone Makibi.  Her connection is more with Tenchi's younger  sisters.  Before the episode, Tenchi has learn about having two younger sisters. Both of whom are identical twins, and polar opposites.

Ayeka, Noike, and Sasami are not in the episode. The three of them are with Lady Funaho and Lady Misaki.  Funaho and Misaki are making a long visit to Earth.  Tenchi does mention to Washu about Ryoko mistaking Mihoshi's younger sister as a perfect rival.  Mihoshi's younger sister will rather not want Tenchi to become her fiance.  During the episode, Mihoshi's family will occasionally tease Tenchi about him  making a good fiance for Mihoshi's younger sister.

The epsiode featuring the visit by Mihoshi's family is a hour long.  It is follow by an episode which includes Ayeka, Sasami, Noike, Funaho and Misaki.

Pretty much would just Zap the first 45 mins of OVA 3 ep 1. Fuck all that recap stuff, if people need to catch up, just watch the old stuff. I'd spend almost the ENTIRE episode squeezing as much as Novel Mihoshi in as humanly possibly. Would make a excellent foreword to the incoming Misao drama, and make his scorn for Tenchi much more understanding.

A REAAAAAALLLLLLLLL nice twist would be like us finding out Mihoshi was engaged to Shank, and we all know how much of a ruthless bastard he was. Could definitely see him putting that poor girl through hell.

I would make an episode about centered to Tenchi and Mihoshi, in a similar way episode 8 was for Tenchi and Washu. That would finish with revelation about Mihoshi's past.

That or an episode where Tenchi turn into a girl and it have yuri stuff with all the harem !  :smith:

Quote from: Gaston on September 05, 2013, 03:59:44 PM
I would make an episode about centered to Tenchi and Mihoshi, in a similar way episode 8 was for Tenchi and Washu. That would finish with revelation about Mihoshi's past.

:shygirl:

QuoteThat or an episode where Tenchi turn into a girl and it have yuri stuff with all the harem !  :smith:

:wtf:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Hmm. A thread like this, I find myself thinking I would have a ton of stuff to say, only, in reality, I do not. Which is good thing because I love to go ranty.   :duck:

I guess what I would do if I could make 1 episode, probably be a Tenchi/Tsunami episode. My favorite couple. I'll throw in actual character development as a bonus.  :smith:

If I was going for something more substantial to the story than just my shipping, I'd probably make an episode focused on Noike. Give her a proper character development episode that the OVAs were lacking. Solve that "What's she doing here" issue OVA3 detractors have of her. Yes I know she is well developed in written format. But until those get translated (not holding my breath), having an episode dedicated to her would suffice.

An episode explaining Mihoshi's past and an episode diving further into the the truth behind Naja/Seto/Noike/Kagato.

Since the only strengths of OVA 3 had focus on Mihoshi's family and the Chousin Goodesses,  I will do an episode which  focuses on the Airai. The Airai religion is the most popular religion in the Galactic. The number of the Airai follwers  is greater than the entire population of the Seniwan Empire. The Seniwan Empire is the largest nation in the Union.  The reason why the Aiarai are feature in the episode is to search for the reasons why Jurai and the Seniwan Empire have become more interest in the Earth. 

Of course when the Airai have found why Jurai and the Seniwan Empire are interested in Earth, the leaders will tried to keep most of what they have found a classified secret. Their reason for keeping most of they have found a classified secret is focus on pleasing Jurai and the Seniwan Empire.   The unclassified information which the Airai leaders will disclosed will focus on the reasons why Ayeka, Sasami, and Mihoshi have decided to stay on Earth.  Despite of what the Airain leaders, Jurai and the Seniwan Empire had hoped for,  other events such as the discovery of mysterious ships which have the same powers of Jurain Royal Tree ships will cause interest in Earth to increase in the Galactic Union.