Is there a character you were meh about that you grew into liking?

Started by جبريل 無道, December 06, 2013, 07:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Auir on December 11, 2013, 01:51:14 PM
How large in comparison? And, did they grow up in similar conditions? Being around... b**chy people?

Asuka and Louise does grow up with asshole, but I am not sure about Akane who has jerk in her family but I don't think they abused her. About the comparison, that pretty much personal. For example, some people can found Louise using a whip on the guy she is supposed loving worst than Chia trying killing Kenshi and others people would had the opposite opinion.

Well, I was sort of asking about the demographics of the fans.
But at least I see the theory somewhat applies with the characters. ^^'

(Aimed at all non-Chia fans)
Can you describe why you don't like Chia and her actions? Or is it one of those unexplainable things?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

I'm not a major Kenshi fan, but from how I write Tsundere in my mind, I tend to write ones that are mean because they have to be.  Without getting into one to closely, one Tsundere I imagined up, starts getting mad and violent because she's cursed to do so when around the boy she loves, not for lacking loving thoughts.

I think a tsundere needs some type of redeeming quality in some way to work, she really loves her object of abuse/affection (ooa), her family is taken hostage by antagonists and she lashes out, anything.

I don't see such a thing for Chaia.  In fact, I don't even know if she is a Tsundere.  A tsundere harbors a secret love toward the ooa that no one knows about but is revealed in some way.  I don't recall such a revelation.  For all I know, she's just a nasty person and doesn't even have the decency to be a yandere then._.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

There's all the tsun but none of the dere. >.<

Yus, in that sense Chaia is a TSUNdere.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 06, 2013, 09:56:51 PM
Yea, the Tsundere thing ain't for me if they're like 90% Tsun and .5% Dere. Other 9.5% dumbass.
There's my mathematical equation to it.

So Dumb-Tsunjackass

Does anyone ever get the overwhelming feeling to hug a TSUNdere
Did I get that right?

T_T I'm saying yes but my fight or flight response is saying no.

What?!  Are you saying you'd try to steal me from my beloved Daddy Tenchi?!

Edit: I feel like we got severely sidetracked....