Comiket 86 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, July 06, 2014, 08:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: shades of blue on August 20, 2014, 05:13:22 PM
I'm still sticking to the theory that Ryo-ohki simply decided to to make copies of herself for the kids to play with.

Only reason I disagree is the human skin. We've seen it with the Fuku blueprints that the typical Ryo Ohki humanoid has that fur thing going on. That pale Japanese skin and brown eyes is too bright to miss IMO.

Seen this posted in another forum guess Amane's son ends up marrying Ryo-Ohki's three daughters :)
Guess next we'll see Ryoko Balta's son marring Mihoshi & Noike's daughter's or something like that

God damn that wedding Tux is boss as hell.

The white and red, and the ridiculous swag on his face...looking cool as fuck.

Thought I posted the uncropped original of that a few days ago, guess yahoo broke again.

and another copy of these. yahoo sellers sure are stingy.

Wonder what kind of ceremony this is going on with Kenshi and Chia's mom. Looks wedding ish, but kinda weird a bride wearing black to a wedding. I wonder if she's becoming an official partner of Kenshi like all the other 40,000+ chicks in line.

Kenshi is gonna become the Tsunami of Geminar. Everyone wants to get on the branch to get some Jurain seeds

What is up with that kung fu chicken?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

August 27, 2014, 12:34:31 PM #37 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:39:00 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 27, 2014, 10:19:37 AM
What is up with that kung fu chicken?

The Chicken seems to have an attitude, him too. I've seen a couple times how japanese students have to take care of certain animals at the school, I believe we also saw Seina JR taking care of chickens too in ~IF~ #1.

That father daughter moment tho....

Looking at that page, seems she might be the "youngest" sister as she seems to have taken the longest to adjust to her human form compared to her sisters, looks like she had a Tenchi moment and transformed when Seina II was in danger of falling. Nice to see she also seem to become a high school president like Aeka jr did.

I'm getting delinquent vibes from Seina II, really liking it. Compared to his older brother who is the typical japanese good boy like his father and father in law, Seina II seems to have a loner type personality going on. Pretty cool to see Kaji try something a little different. Now if I had to bet, Seina III (Ryoko B's kid) will be the goofy one of the 3 sons.

August 27, 2014, 01:03:03 PM #38 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:06:38 PM by جبريل 無道
I wonder if that chicken in the background is nesting on someone's head or it's just made to look like that.

I got the same rebel feeling from Seina II.

Ryo-ohki's daughters actually turned out very pretty, especially the one all the way on the left of the swimsuit pic.  Did momma Ohki turn into a cabbit and follow them to keep an eye on them there?  Her daughters are one of the few instances I find where the two toned hair works.  (That brown/red combination from Paradise War ? doesn't imo.)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I am looking forward to seeing the full doujinshi. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki