[AiTM] (Month 2) Weeks 5-8 Episode Talk

Started by جبريل 無道, November 04, 2014, 11:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 04, 2014, 11:45:59 AM Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:08:14 AM by جبريل 無道
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

That's nice seeing more Aeka and Sasami but I want more Mihoshi.

23 up.

November 05, 2014, 12:30:53 PM #3 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:04:11 PM by Tensami
Jesus fucking christ... I'm so tired of these new characters, green hair and orange hair never doing anything interesting, that annoying pointless teacher. Episodes only consisting of them talking about what's going to happen next episode... WEEKLY RECAPS! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! :shepicide: :shepicide: :shepicide:

I want to remain positive but holy shit it's starting to get hard. How can you waste so much time in a 4 minute show?

Just give me some good Sasami time already! It's all I want... :neg:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Almost half way folks, I do enjoy the interactions between the original cast and Tenchi though for what little there is.

Momo is the most important  female character in the series. She is turning out  some way to be like Noike and Tenchi in Tokyo's Sayuka     She is the little girl whom Tenchi is helping in the Feudal Japan timeline.

I like the appearance of the regular characters.  Mihoshi has to make more appearance as the series progresses.  She seems to be on a Galaxy Police assignment at the moment.  Also, she is  staying at the Masaki Residence.

:Sas1: :popcorn:

November 06, 2014, 02:02:26 AM #6 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:15:00 AM by antvasima
Does anybody else get the feeling that this seems like bad fanfiction, with lots of pointless bland and hollow new characters inserted for the heck of it? Could it be some kind of comment on the fandom along those lines, or am I being paranoid?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

EP24 Posted.

So, I'm still waiting for all this tourism... Cause all I saw was a short mention about peaches being the region's top export... and lot & lots of school setting bullshit. What, are these filthy otaku supposed to tour the region's high schools now?! Japanese Chris Hansen is gonna have his hands full with this one.

November 10, 2014, 02:26:11 PM #9 Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:55:13 AM by جبريل 無道

Last week and today: sigh.

lol I just realized the scientific girl's glasses have emotion. BTW, is am I the only one who kinda like her and her blue haired friend?

Quote from: Gaston on November 10, 2014, 03:56:53 PM
lol I just realized the scientific girl's glasses have emotion. BTW, is am I the only one who kinda like her and her blue haired friend?

None of the new girls have a personality I really feel stick out. Blue hair is kind of cute with how she acts and Momo is tolerable, but I feel the others are either too plain or one dimensional. In a series that hit the archetypes on the head, having only three minutes each day to build upon the new ones is hard to do.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

They're are all one dimensional archetypes. And I'm still waiting for all this tourism Takahashi was sold on. At this point Takahashi City should sue for fraud.

Quote from: shades of blue on November 10, 2014, 07:49:08 PM
They're are all one dimensional archetypes. And I'm still waiting for all this tourism Takahashi was sold on. At this point Takahashi City should sue for fraud.

In episode 27, I saw mounts in the background so that clearly count as promoting tourism!