[AiTM] (Month 3) Weeks 9-12 Episode Talk

Started by جبريل 無道, December 01, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41 up.  Them just futzing around with that red robot still for whatever reason, I don't care.  Meh.  A short Ayeka fight scene with logs was nice.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

That not actually ep 33 since recap don't count anymore?

Just saw the episode. I hope Aeka kills the useless character.  :emot-commissar:

Quote from: Gaston on December 01, 2014, 05:20:38 PM
That not actually ep 33 since recap don't count anymore?
Yes, but I'm going by Anime Koi's and Chitogeksk's numbering so as not to confuse people when they look it up at those sites.

Anyway, 42 up.  It might be the meaning of life, but I don't think the meaning of Tenchi Muyo is in this one.  We indeed see Ayeka really has those leg marks/tattoos or whatever they are.  Momo's (?) version of sword Tenchi shows up, or at least the handle anyway.  Touri is still creepy towards Sasami :/  Maybe something big is coming next episode.... or it could be the same old.

A par AiTM of the last 2 weeks, continuing to be better than the first two months.  But that's about it.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

The best way to finish a hard day's work is a hot bath followed by a good-tasting meal.  :chord:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

43 up. 

Sigh.  Don't they know that it's Sasami that should get pervy around her Ayeka?  Anything else doesn't feel right.

Why the hell they showed Ryoko's boobs and not Aeka's boobs? Booooooooooo worst episode ever.

Quote from: Gaston on December 04, 2014, 06:10:25 AM
Why the hell they showed Ryoko's boobs and not Aeka's boobs? Booooooooooo worst episode ever.

Seriously, this.  I can understand there not being much fan service of this sort involving Sasami to an extent, but if you're going to do the same for one character where it would work... do it for the others that it would work for as well.

+1 to Gaston.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

The Galaxy Police are very interested in Washu for disrupting the flow of Space and Time.   AI's Washu is more like the Universe's Washu.  The Universe Washu was more of a mad scientist than Washu from Ryo-Ohki.   Apparently,  the AI Washu was doing an experiment involving Time and Space.  Sometime during the experiment, the experiment will went haywire.  Now, Washu is trying to undo the damage which was a result of her experiment.  I have a feeling that there are two Washu involved in the series. 

One of the two Washu's  is the one whom Tenchi knows.  The second one working with the Science Club.  There seems to be two Washu's.  Strangely as a result of the experiment going haywire, we may two Washus instead of one.

:really: :bomb:

starting to like this series more now  :parrot:

I've seen enough Ayeka fanservice in OAVep4 (iirc), her image should be kept classy.

I don't think we're going to see any outstanding plot development the last 3 weeks.  Just this last episode.... why does Yuki (tan haired Washu) feel the need to photoshop her breasts for an election at an ALL-GIRL school?  Oh wait, nvm, more fanservice that can't even bother to come up with a plausible or entertaining in-universe explanation.

This week overall continued to be better, at least on ATM's level which isn't saying much.  Below mediocre, not quite bad or so bad it's good, but dull.  It continues to draw on past Tenchi Muyo ingredients to make a forgettable mish-mash omelette.

If next week concerns mostly more of the election and digging and what not, I expect a return to thorough dullsville.

December 08, 2014, 03:46:33 PM #14 Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:19:56 PM by جبريل 無道