[AiTM] (Month 3) Weeks 9-12 Episode Talk

Started by جبريل 無道, December 01, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 21, 2014, 01:48:49 PM
She's an old lady she doesn't understand what she does.

We already knew that about Ryoko, but what about Misaki?

Quote from: Zigra on December 21, 2014, 09:08:18 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 21, 2014, 01:48:49 PM
She's an old lady she doesn't understand what she does.

We already knew that about Ryoko, but what about Misaki?

Ryoko is only 17 :troll:

The whole 17 thing was pretty dumb imo anyways, don't even look 17 to me.

Should have made her like 23ish, wouldn't have made much a difference but made sense with the whole raunchy persona she was pulling for a while.

December 22, 2014, 02:12:25 PM #48 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:52:45 AM by جبريل 無道
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Today, the anime continues to be a lot more engaging in it's final 2 weeks than it was the first 10. As you can see, this is a repeat of her first trip and fall that led to the scandal a few weeks back.
I'm left wondering what the relationship between Tenchi and Momo is... 4 more eps left to find out.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Tuesday up.

Jurain tree at the end.  It's kinda hard to believe this show will end in 10.5 minutes of animation.  Perhaps there will be a hard landing.

The series needs another week to make some sense.  If the producers want to make a DVD of this series, they need a few more episodes.  The Jurian tree belongs to Momo. 

58 up.

59 up.

Well, this series is ending with a big fat pfffffffffffffffffft.  First 10 weeks felt like a waste of time.  The action the last week and a half should have built up to something substantial.  No, I was just being stupid.  AiTM lived up to it's track record.

GXP is a crown jewel compared to this, the 5 minute format combined with a plot that doesn't really go anywhere is just plain awful. I'm wondering how the hell they thought this was ever a good idea in the first place. If their intention was to promote tourism and the Tenchi franchise, they've pretty much fell flat on their faces in that regard.

Well, that was a thing. :emot-iiam:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Spudcommando on December 25, 2014, 06:03:21 PM
GXP is a crown jewel compared to this, the 5 minute format combined with a plot that doesn't really go anywhere is just plain awful. I'm wondering how the hell they thought this was ever a good idea in the first place. If their intention was to promote tourism and the Tenchi franchise, they've pretty much fell flat on their faces in that regard.
Supersized +1 to you spudcommando.  The scary thing is that there's one episode left of this garbage despite the fact that yesterday's ended in the style of a typical anime series finale (IE credits during the actual end of the episode and not in the usual style).

We know that today's episode won't be a recap because of the official site's schedule... but either way, it's up to Kajishima to save the series now.  In my book AIC just proved that they plain don't care about Tenchi anymore and even went as low as to label this complete butchery as the anniversary season... even Power Rangers Super Megaforce (Which was bad for different reasons but I'll discuss that elsewhere if I feel like it) was a better anniversary season than this and that's just plain sad.  :son:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Episode 60 up.

Negishi promised everything would come together at the end.  Did not happen in a meaningful way.  I feel this work is seriously incomplete.

Quote from: WarOmnimon on December 26, 2014, 08:36:24 AM
Quote from: Spudcommando on December 25, 2014, 06:03:21 PM
Supersized +1 to you spudcommando.  The scary thing is that there's one episode left of this garbage despite the fact that yesterday's ended in the style of a typical anime series finale (IE credits during the actual end of the episode and not in the usual style).

We know that today's episode won't be a recap because of the official site's schedule... but either way, it's up to Kajishima to save the series now.  In my book AIC just proved that they plain don't care about Tenchi anymore and even went as low as to label this complete butchery as the anniversary season... even Power Rangers Super Megaforce (Which was bad for different reasons but I'll discuss that elsewhere if I feel like it) was a better anniversary season than this and that's just plain sad.  :son:

Hopefully this series hasn't completely killed off the chances for a real Tenchi series in the near future, but the outlook on that to begin with was pretty depressing anyways...

And that last episode.... :emot-commissar: Why do they even bother?

I find this image a bit disturbing....

Does this mean the Hachiko that was attracted to Momo was some 50 year old peasant from Feudal Japan when she was like a 9 year old form?  And what does this say about Hachiko shifting his/her attraction to Tenchi so fast?  And what does it mean this group is in peasant japan but all 3 are as girls in modern Japan?

I don't even wanna know!!!!!! >.<

Thank you for one last turd in the punch bowl, Negishi!  On my second favorite new character in the show no less!!!  :sotw: