Ryoko Fan Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 17, 2012, 05:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August 17, 2012, 05:56:25 PM #1 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:38:30 PM by Tenchi Ryu

This is a picture of Ryoko with her daugher Tenko.

August 20, 2012, 08:15:17 PM #3 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:29:44 AM by shades of blue
Quote from: takahata on August 20, 2012, 07:08:07 PM

Quote from: kamidake onsen wallpapers disc数十年後の魎呼です。
天地がマスターキー(天地剣)を遙照に返したため、三つの宝玉は剣から抜かれて魎呼に返されました。
女の子は魎呼の娘、そして一緒にいるのは魎皇鬼ではなく、やはりその子供です。
魎呼と魎皇鬼の娘が阿重霞の誕生日のお祝いに、彼女の好きな花を冬山に採りに行って行方不明に...というお話の一場面です。

EDIT: STUPID GOOGLE!!!

August 20, 2012, 09:23:24 PM #4 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:28:41 PM by Tenchi Ryu
I bet its one of those things were Kajishima probably won't go into detail, and might just keep it as that mystery that leaves you guessing. But in the end, I'm pretty confident that biologically or not, that child sees Tenchi as her daddy. That's cool in my book and isn't an issue for me if its not really his by blood.

I'm pretty sure Ryoko is still head over hills for Tenchi, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong to some random dude. As long as they got the family thing going, actual blood connection shouldn't be important.

Honestly, Google translation sucks. Depending on how I read the one line, it could be interpreted as this; The girl is still a child and not a child [born from] Ryoko & Ryouohki "being together".

Quote from: shades of blue on August 20, 2012, 08:15:17 PM

That might be Ryoko's baby, but Tenchi may not necessarily be the father...

Was this stated in a doujin or something? @_@

Quote from: shades of blue on August 20, 2012, 10:30:06 PM

lol you forgot to read what was bellow it!

I did, I still don't get it?

Am I retarded?  :'(

August 21, 2012, 08:04:16 AM #9 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:10:39 AM by جبريل 無道
You guys are misunderstanding.  The cabbit Ryoko's daughter is playing with is the daughter of Ryo-ohki.  The two (Ryoko's daughter and Ryo-ohki's daughter) go to the cave to pick flowers for Ayeka's birthday.

Idk about these days, but Kajishima never mentions more than one parent back in the day.  Just like that one guy, who marries Masaki, is obviously the son of Tenchi and Washu but only having one of their names mentioned in the doujin as the parent.  Whether it was on AIC's orders or just to keep the suspense of the "decision", Idk.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

August 21, 2012, 08:30:28 AM #10 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:37:18 AM by جبريل 無道
On'nanoko wa ryōko no musume,

The Girl is Ryoko's daughter,

soshite issho ni iru no wa ryōōki de wa naku,

and together with her is not Ryo-ohki,

yahari sono kodomodesu.

but also a child.

Ryōko to ryōōki no musume ga

Ryoko and Ryo-ohki's daugthers,

aeka no tanjōbi no oiwai ni,

for Ayeka's birthday celebration,

kanojo no sukina hana o fuyuyama ni tori ni itte yukue fumei ni... to iu ohanashi no ichi bamendesu.

pick their favorite flowers.... (not enough time for me to translate rest but what Shades had here was close enough.)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: takahata on August 20, 2012, 07:08:07 PM

Just a small note, Tenko is the name given to that child by fans. The child was not named in the doujin itself.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 21, 2012, 08:04:16 AM
You guys are misunderstanding.  The cabbit Ryoko's daughter is playing with is the daughter of Ryo-ohki.  The two (Ryoko's daughter and Ryo-ohki's daughter) go to the cave to pick flowers for Ayeka's birthday.
Most of us knew that, the issue is debating on whether Tenchi is the father to either of them. And technically, we don't know the extent of being an actual daughter. Ryoko is considered Washu's child, but biologically through the normal birthing process, she's not. For all we know, Washu could have "made" these children at the request of Ryoko and Tenchi....

And that is why online translation software is still an absolute mess.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 21, 2012, 12:29:17 PM
Most of us knew that, the issue is debating on whether Tenchi is the father to either of them. And technically, we don't know the extent of being an actual daughter. Ryoko is considered Washu's child, but biologically through the normal birthing process, she's not. For all we know, Washu could have "made" these children at the request of Ryoko and Tenchi....

I'll help Ryoko make some children.  8)