GXP novels

Started by LightHawkWing, November 05, 2015, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So is it basically similar to Kagato/Noike where in which Naja's astral body takes over Seto's physical form? 

I wonder how many of Setos actions are actually Naja's in the grand scheme of her manipulations?

I haven't read the novels like how i want too, mainly just  snip its of the novel, i go and read for the info that is different from the anime i usually just jump around the pages looking for certain things. and then i try conforming what i read with the Japanese wiki and other Japanese sites, because sometimes weird miss-translations happen i get my words backwards or the sentence starts off good then i miss read something and its ruined         

And your welcome DR.SOVIET if you have any questions ill go hunt the answer for you

Also im planing on reading them all completely.

And Ya Mirror Seto and Seto are like two halfs of the same coin it just depends on what side its on. and i dont know about Seto's schemes,but i can tell you that Seto is the shadow of Jurai and Mirror Seto is the shadow of Seto shes like the keeper of secrets.

Another difference is in Vol.6  its the gifts he got after the first time he got paid weren't nick-nats  and cute things he got the girls a super ultra valuable gem called the Imperial jade or (topaz) by other nations,but this gift is super amazing.

Here, Seto and Minaho with theirs

Its such an amazing gift they dont know what to do lol here's a snip-it

Tenchi muyo! GXP Vol.6 Chapter 7 page 294

Seto felt calm as she stroked the earring, looking at it Minaho's expression softened.

"Sigh, even now I'm wearing the one I was given, oh this earring? Surely I didn't think I would get this sort of thing from Seina-dono, Minaho-chan."

On Minaho's chest was her broach which was now shining with the imperial jade attached to it.

"eh?.....ehhh....."      <---(this is Seto reacting to Minaho's expression.)

Even though this was his first month salary he gave out gifts. It was a gift that gave much joy even more so being the imperial jade, Minaho not knowing how to properly express that joy stayed quit obediently, but giggled like a small child.
Seto also seems to think that this is something that melts your mouth into a smile. 

P.S. This just goes to show you how much money Seina actually has in his bank account. 

Between the hazard pay & the thousands of bounties collected, I'd imagine Seina's crew has enough to finance their own planet.

I feel like Seto having a harem of women at one point makes sense in terms of her connection to Naja. I always felt like Naja's feelings for Washu were definitely romantic in nature. Though I wonder what caused Seto to disband her harem. That, to me, has always been interesting.

Well thats just Seto for you she has always attracted people to her just look at all the people that she has brought up in life Azusa, Kanemitsu, and now Seina.

plus all the Hyena troops that hope she gets them married to powerful people.

But  once everybody see's how she really is they soon regret the decision  to be with her, so if she had a harem they probably left of their own accord.