Ryoko Fan Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 17, 2012, 05:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 21, 2012, 12:29:17 PM
Most of us knew that, the issue is debating on whether Tenchi is the father to either of them. And technically, we don't know the extent of being an actual daughter.

I was under the impression, from the faulty google translation, that you guys thought the girl pictured was somehow the daughter of Ryoko AND Ryo-ohki.

There really is no reason to think Tenchi isn't the father.  Even Washu said she doesn't want another child, unless Tenchi fathers it.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 21, 2012, 04:58:32 PM
There really is no reason to think Tenchi isn't the father.  Even Washu said she doesn't want another child, unless Tenchi fathers it.
Some people just prefer concrete evidence. Personally though, I too think its his, but I can understand while someone would be hesitant to start assuming.

Like the hips in that art...you can tell she got some junk in the trunk... :P :P

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 01, 2012, 09:25:38 PM
Like the hips in that art...you can tell she got some junk in the trunk... :P :P

Oh god, that reaction gif... Anyways, here are some of my favorite Ryoko pictures:

Drawn with a mouse.  :yoshi:

This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Definitely my favorite character of the series! I can't get enough of this, um, buxom beauty...
Meine Ehre heißt Treue.

Ai Orikasa's Birthday is tomorrow :duke:

Honestly, I think it'd be fun just to hang out with Ryoko and get utterly stumble-fuck drunk.  Sure, we'd all be lightweights compared to her, but as far as I can tell, with Ryoko it is simply the act of getting drunk that counts and not how much you put away.