Tenchi Fan thread

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 17, 2012, 05:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2012, 05:21:43 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:08:38 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Just following Adam and might as well make one for all the characters....

Thanks to your avatar I don't know the difference between Tenchi and Ryu now :]

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 17, 2012, 05:25:19 PM
LOL, it always takes people forever to catch that though....they just think its a picture with Tenchi's head.

August 17, 2012, 10:36:38 PM #3 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:51:41 AM by Tenchi Ryu
One of my favorite pictures of Tenchi.

You can tell from a few things in this pic that this is the cast a few years after the OVA. First is Tenchi himself who obviously loos older and more toned, especially in the chest/neck area. Then you have the complete absence of Sasami and instead a fully grown Tsunami. You also have a Noike who looks like she did from ep 19 when she was coming from the Future to adjust Mihoshi's letter from the second time. Then the final clue being that this cover was made as the anniversary edition to OVA 3 and this was released around the same time as the Isekai Blu ray boxset which has almost the exact same style of Kenshi facing forward having a pet on him with the girls facing at an angle.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say that picture of Tenchi and the gang is what they look like DURING Isekai.

I don't see a picture in your last post.  ???

Quote from: Gaston on August 18, 2012, 06:49:06 AM
I don't see a picture in your last post.  ???
Same here,  but:
Mirror
Mirror
;)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

I liked the first one with Choushin Washuu in the background.   Do you have a copy without any text?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 17, 2012, 05:25:19 PM
Just now realizing I've never uploaded the whole thing before...

March 14, 2013, 04:03:01 AM #9 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:18:04 AM by Tenchi Ryu

Daddy, is that a Light Hawk Wing in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 14, 2013, 07:53:12 AM
Daddy, is that a Light Hawk Wing in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

:yaok:

Wait...

Tenchi has fans? I thought we all just watched this for the girls! :emot-iiam:
Meine Ehre heißt Treue.

Quote from: Schrödinger on August 19, 2013, 07:57:04 PM
Wait...

Tenchi has fans? I thought we all just watched this for the girls! :emot-iiam:

Story of my Tenchi watching life......