C87 - Tenchi Muyo -IF- Nani Ga Part 1

Started by جبريل 無道, January 19, 2015, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 19, 2015, 07:40:18 PM Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:45:45 PM by جبريل 無道
This is a strange one.  Not sure what it's about.  It has the Tenchi Muyo label and the only other show MK did that for was GXP iirc.

The Japanese title is:
『 何 が を 育てる なんて 小学校以来 だ ( 仮 ) 』 その 一
"Nani ga o sodateru nante shōgakkō iraida (kari) " sono ichi

"What is this thing since elementary school I'm raising (provisionally)"  Part One. 

I'm really sketchy as to the title's intent, so I'm just going with Nani Ga.

It definitely looks at home in the Tenchi verse.  Is it a Tenchi son?  Or someone else?

For context, back in the 90s, MK gave Washu and Tenchi (though he named only one parent) a spikey haired son (and Ryoko a daughter which was finally realized in the first IF) who ran away from home to get away from the craziness and met and later married "Masaki" - sister of the 1st Emperor of Jurai, who was in stasis on a tree on the moon.  So this may be a son from one of the other goddesses with Tenchi.  Since all Tenchi kids were daughters up to now, who married Seina sons, this one breaks that mold and moves on. 

Maybe.  All this is my speculation anyway.  Maybe he's simply not related.  What do you all think?

https://mega.co.nz/#!NN5xgTCa!uZJVemXPMoKApRj-9z4t95UOl2BjPOYRD8po0D911r4

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Looks like a potential 3rd gen ship to me, the little one got that same vibe as Noike's Kyoko that was playing with Tenchi in the pool.

Yeah even before seeing the full doujin I was thinking that the blue thing is an avatar for a hybrid 3rdgen ship like Kyoko.

Maybe the girl is the daughter of Seina and the red haired girl in his harem?

Tenchi will have sons.  There has only been one son confirm by Masaki Kajishima.  The confirm son is Washu's and Tenchi's.  The boy can be one of Tenchi's sons.  I do agreed with Shades of Blue about the blue avatar for a hybrid of a 3gen ship like Kyoto.

WHO ARE YOU BOY? WHAT IS YOUR CONNECTION TO TENCHI? WHY DID THAT RED-HAIRED WOMAN TOTALLY MUTATE INTO A TALL VERSION OF THE LITTLE BLUE GIRL!? So many questions...

Thanks for the scans!

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on January 27, 2015, 07:20:29 PM
WHO ARE YOU BOY? WHAT IS YOUR CONNECTION TO TENCHI? WHY DID THAT RED-HAIRED WOMAN TOTALLY MUTATE INTO A TALL VERSION OF THE LITTLE BLUE GIRL!? So many questions...

Thanks for the scans!

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MAID OUTFIT?