OAV4 Announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by جبريل 無道, March 29, 2015, 09:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Special Comiket Event this weekend, announcement by Masaki Kajishima!  OAV4!

:pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer:

(Thank Shades and Adam of making me aware of this!)

Edit: New Pics

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

As I said on Tenchiforum, this is going to be something else. Not incredibly excited until I see more info.

I'm expecting something more along the lines of a doujin that details the story of OAV 4 that could have been rather than an actual anime. But, we'll see.

For those who didn't see it before, I did recently predict that Kajishima releasing new art for an official product (The new art of Shin Ayeka specifically) was a good omen.  Looks like I was right...

...but enough of that.  IT'S SUPER HYPE PARTY TIME! :getin:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on March 29, 2015, 11:09:56 AM
For those who didn't see it before, I did recently predict that Kajishima releasing new art for an official product (The new art of Shin Ayeka specifically) was a good omen.  Looks like I was right...

Just keep in mind, Kajishima is a freelancer and not an employee of AIC. His involvement with DMM does not necessarily reflect his current relationship status with AIC. Right now they could be "seeing other people". :bomb:

I've never been more excited for anything in my entire life. Thank you so much Kajishima for not giving up on your series like so many other creators have.  :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

If people who enjoyed AiTM are actually complaining about this news, I sincerely hope they go eat a bullett. Ungrateful shitstains. :emot-commissar:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on March 29, 2015, 11:35:28 AM
If people who enjoyed AiTM are actually complaining about this news, I sincerely hope they go eat a bullett. Ungrateful shitstains. :emot-commissar:

I guess they would see a new OVA as a proof AITM was so great that saved the franchise and the only reason why OVA 4 is made (if that turn out the announcement is a new OVA) is because how AITM is so a masterpiece.

Quote from: Gaston on March 29, 2015, 12:36:09 PM
I guess they would see a new OVA as a proof AITM was so great that saved the franchise and the only reason why OVA 4 is made (if that turn out the announcement is a new OVA) is because how AITM is so a masterpiece.

Surprisingly accurate :smith:

Quote from: shades of blue on March 29, 2015, 11:31:09 AM
Just keep in mind, Kajishima is a freelancer and not an employee of AIC. His involvement with DMM does not necessarily reflect his current relationship status with AIC. Right now they could be "seeing other people". :bomb:
Of course, this should also be kept in mind folks.  We'll see what happens in the coming days as to who's actually working with Kaj on this... I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped ship.  :speculate:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Oh this is Sexy! I hope its wont get ruined!!
I do art commissions! Check me out at Gazzycakes.deviantart.com

I should say something.
I don't know what to say.
(._.)
Uooooh!
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Wow! I am speechless. I had almost given up all hope. If this is true, I am overjoyed. Thank you very much for the news! :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki