OAV4 Announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by جبريل 無道, March 29, 2015, 09:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
These new pics added to my OP post:

Looks like a number of old art, and given MK's recent schedule, don't think I can blame him.  Perhaps a story board to OAV4.  The woman facing off with Seto is probably Azuza's mother, Amame (with an 'm').  The shadow figure I guess is one of Tenchi's babies.

I wonder if the 4 on the cover has a question mark because they don't know if this will be an OAV, or a TV show or what?  I heard OAV sales crashed, so they might reconsider the format Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki should be in?  (Since I watch very little anime, I'm just passing on what I heard about OAV sales in general, don't know if there is truth to it.)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: antvasima on March 30, 2015, 01:53:55 AM
If this series is produced, and successful, I would love for another TV series based on his GXP novels, and yet another based on his Azusa, Yosho, and Washu prequels.

See? This guy gets it.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 30, 2015, 09:38:17 AM
I wonder if the 4 on the cover has a question mark because they don't know if this will be an OAV, or a TV show or what?  I heard OAV sales crashed, so they might reconsider the format Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki should be in?  (Since I watch very little anime, I'm just passing on what I heard about OAV sales in general, don't know if there is truth to it.)

For what I see those days OVA are series based on manga and released in the same times that a volume of the manga.

:how:

I will like to see OVA4 as a sequel to the Ryo-Ohki series. OVA 4 should take place after the GXP series had finished.  I want to see Tenchi as a ronin in the OVA 4 series. He is starting  to notice that his feelings for most of his girlfriends are starting to become more intimate. It will be fun to have the first episode of the series start out with Tenchi having an intimate dream. In this dream, Tsunami is in the kitchen of Tenchi's childhood home.  The only thing which Tsunami is wearing is an apron. 

:crash:

If OVA 4 is done right, it may be able to save the franchise.  As usual, I will have to leave it up to AIC on how to do OVA 4. I will suggest that AIC seeks out Masaki Kajishima's help in the making of the new series.  Ai: TENCHI MUYO did turn out to be a good attempt for a spinoff of Tenchi Muyo.  AI did suggest that Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi: Universe are set in Takahashi, Japan.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 30, 2015, 09:31:57 AM
I'm actually surprised that AIC is doing anything new Tenchi at all right after that showing.  I was thinking they'd quash the franchise or sell it cheap to someone else way before we'd see a new Tenchi Muyo Ryoohki.

I'm not, them even getting the slightest hint that they can make some profit, they in.

Damn I love those money hungry Yakuza bastards right now...

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on March 30, 2015, 10:26:35 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 30, 2015, 09:31:57 AM
I'm actually surprised that AIC is doing anything new Tenchi at all right after that showing.  I was thinking they'd quash the franchise or sell it cheap to someone else way before we'd see a new Tenchi Muyo Ryoohki.

I'm not, them even getting the slightest hint that they can make some profit, they in.

Damn I love those money hungry Yakuza bastards right now...

Meet your OVA 4 producer

Hmm, can we assume there's more based Tokimi and Seto based on the art, or since it's just old art do we literally just know "it's happening?"

I CAN'T! MY HEART! HNNNNNNNG!!!!!! PLEASE BE TRUE! PLEASE BE TRUE!

Operation-Meet-Kajishima-at-Comiket-this-coming-winter-Round-Two-commencing...
Haaaa
天啊... 飛機票的錢超貴的...
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

So, does anybody have any news about the supposed announcement that was going to come out Saturday or Sunday? I really hope that it wasn't an April Fool's joke.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on April 06, 2015, 04:22:02 AM
So, does anybody have any news about the supposed announcement that was going to come out Saturday or Sunday? I really hope that it wasn't an April Fool's joke.

It diff isn't the announcement was a few days before Apirl fools day.

are you sure ???

AIC just announced the project
Re : Anime Project : Saber Marionette
I'm not sure .. last week.

Quote from: ibawow on July 11, 2015, 10:05:32 PM
are you sure ???

AIC just announced the project
Re : Anime Project : Saber Marionette
I'm not sure .. last week.

Yes, no date yet it's in pre planning.