What do YOU wanna see in OVA 4?

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 17, 2015, 02:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The marriage ceremony first and foremost, 2nd being how it leads up to that point.

Tenchi getting it on with Sasami/Tsunami and having a child with her.

-Teen Sasami
-Marriage
-Tenchi in the onsen with all the girls

- wedding
- time lapsed scenes with the kids
- tie-in to isekai
- some loose ends wrapped up

Just the usual fun interplay between all of the likeable compelling characters, similarly to episode 7. Maybe Ryoko trying out the shapeshifting power that she likely picked up from Zero for some antics. Also, to bridge the timespan between GXP and Isekai Seikishi no Monogatari.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

A new girl added to the harem every episode, just like the OAV1 days.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

April 18, 2015, 12:59:12 PM #7 Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:27:07 PM by takahata
-  Tenchi as a ronin.
-  The main antagonist  belonging to the Airai.
-   Mihoshi becoming Tenchi's second fiancee.
-   Misaki and Funaho informing Katsuhito, Ayeka, and Sasami about having younger siblings.
-    A new member of Tenchi's harem similiar to Tenchi in Tokyo's Sayuka.
-    The above member wants Noike to become  Tenchi's no. ! wife

Also, the Tenchi crew touring different alien civilisations, such as Jurai, Seniwa, Airai, and the "Arabian Nights" themed Remza federation.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on April 19, 2015, 11:14:23 AM
Also, the Tenchi crew touring different alien civilisations, such as Jurai, Seniwa, Airai, and the "Arabian Nights" themed Remza federation.

Hmm, you know, I always thought that that would be a better story arc for Seina and his group. GXP seems better suited for adventures across space, while TM! seems more geared towards at-home family antics.

Really, I'd like to see Tenchi getting dragged kicking and screaming to Jurai because he now has to be invested as a Crown Prince.  Though he's still in line behind Yosho, IIRC, Kajishima-sensei has gone on record saying that at some point in the future Tenchi will be Emperor.  (The best part is that it's not even Azusa's or Yosho's doing, but the grand manipulator herself, Seto.)

In such a story arch, I would expect shenanigans similar to what Seina experienced on his visits to Jurai, as well as a potential assassination plot by a radical Airian group and abetted by the head of the Amake household.  Bonus points if we see a member of House Amake who is actually a decent human being.  (I have a side-character that turns up late in my fic - a girl from House Amake that cannot wait to find a nice guy and get married off so she can be rid of their name.)

I'd also like to see more tie-ins with GXP, and maybe even the birth of little Tenshi.

Oh.  And more stuff about the culture of Jurai would be awesome.  We know they live in cities perched in trees, and that they are descended from pirates, and that they don't practice religion, but that's about it.  (Fun thought: keep that bit about pirates in mind, and then extrapolate from that what it means for women in that sort of culture.  Suddenly, the extreme and capricious attitudes of Juraian women make that much more sense.)  Hell, it'd be nice to see an actual bonding ceremony take place - not some ad-hoc oopsie like what happened between Sasami and Tsunami.  I mean the whole shebang with duly appointed witnesses, ceremonious blathering, and the construction of the master key.

"Anything and everything."
-Auir, under a rock, 2015
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: BlackAeronaut on April 28, 2015, 04:25:30 AM
Really, I'd like to see Tenchi getting dragged kicking and screaming to Jurai because he now has to be invested as a Crown Prince.  Though he's still in line behind Yosho, IIRC, Kajishima-sensei has gone on record saying that at some point in the future Tenchi will be Emperor.  (The best part is that it's not even Azusa's or Yosho's doing, but the grand manipulator herself, Seto.)

In such a story arch, I would expect shenanigans similar to what Seina experienced on his visits to Jurai, as well as a potential assassination plot by a radical Airian group and abetted by the head of the Amake household.  Bonus points if we see a member of House Amake who is actually a decent human being.  (I have a side-character that turns up late in my fic - a girl from House Amake that cannot wait to find a nice guy and get married off so she can be rid of their name.)

I'd also like to see more tie-ins with GXP, and maybe even the birth of little Tenshi.

Oh.  And more stuff about the culture of Jurai would be awesome.  We know they live in cities perched in trees, and that they are descended from pirates, and that they don't practice religion, but that's about it.  (Fun thought: keep that bit about pirates in mind, and then extrapolate from that what it means for women in that sort of culture.  Suddenly, the extreme and capricious attitudes of Juraian women make that much more sense.)  Hell, it'd be nice to see an actual bonding ceremony take place - not some ad-hoc oopsie like what happened between Sasami and Tsunami.  I mean the whole shebang with duly appointed witnesses, ceremonious blathering, and the construction of the master key.

I did suggest including the Airai in OVA 4.  An ideal for the series is focus on a rogue Airai secret society finding information about Katsuhito's and Airi's common-in-law marriage.  The rogue secret society wants to disrupt the latest round of talks between the Airai and Jurai.  Any knowledge of Airi being married to Yosho will be seen as a major political bomb.  The head of the House of the Amake  will be working with the rogue secret society to discredited King Azusa Masaki Jurai as Jurai's Emperor. 

Unknown to the Rogue secret society and its allies, one of Airi's brothers whose is a leader in the secret society is working with the Seniwan Empire. Airi's brother is not working alone with the Seniwan Empire. The present Head of the House of Tatsuki is aware of his secret mission.  The main mission of Airi's brother is to keep an eye on the activities of the rogue Airai secret society.  The same secret society wants to discredit the current Hierarch of the Airai.

Tenchi learns that he has another fiancée. His engagement to the girl is a result of Tenchi's parents making a promise with the girl's parents to arranged a marriage between two of their children.  Tenchi's and the girl's parents have been best friends since they were students at the Galaxy Academy.  She is related to the present Head of the House of Tatsuki and the current Hierarch of the Airai.

The girl whom Tenchi is engaged to is technically his first fiancée.  By being Tenchi's first fiancée, the girl will  become Tenchi's first wife. Oddly, she will rather want Noike to become Tenchi's first wife.  The series ends with a group marriage similar to the one which Seina had in the last episode of GXP.

Honestly I would like to see OVA 3 redone before an OVA 4 however if I had a choice then Kiyone Makibi.

I love a tie in where the Tenchi cast make a visit to Geminar and check up on Kenchi.