What do YOU wanna see in OVA 4?

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 17, 2015, 02:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
or the other way around with them coming to Earth!

July 23, 2015, 06:03:54 PM #16 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:11:13 PM by takahata
OVA 3 could have been done better.  It did feature the Chousin Goddesses. Z had started the real mess when he had change the contents of Mihoshi's letter.  Misao's and the Marshall's reactions to Z's trick should have been different.  Of course, I did not like  how Misao and the Marshall had reacted to the letter.  Misao's and Mihoshi's father Nakita would have likely gone to Earth to find out what's really happening on Earth.

Like I have stated before if there is an OVA 4, I want it to be a sequel to the Ryo-Ohki series. As a different series, OVA 4 can focus on the mysterious Airai.  The Airai religion is the most popular religion in the galaxy.  Throughout almost all of the Galactic Union history, the Airai and Jurai have a very complicated relationship.  The novel Yosho is able to explain the complicated relationship which the Airai and Jurai have.

Since the time of Yosho's arrival on Earth, relations between Jurai and the Airai have definitely improve.  The Seniwan Empire had play a very important role in the improvements in relations between the Airai and Jurai.  Yet, a strong minority of the Airai may not want a stronger relationship with Jurai.

Like I have written before,  my story will include Tenchi finding out that he is engaged to Mihoshi and the daughter of one of Nobuyuki's friends. Tenchi's engagement  to Mihoshi is not much a surprise to him. His engagement to the daughter of Nobuyuki's  best friends is a shocker.  Tenchi's engagement to the daughter is technically the first one. As a result of this engagement, Noike's engagement to Tenchi becomes the second one.

Nobuyuki's best friend is one of the daughters of the current Head of the Jurain House of Tatsuki.  The husband of Nobuyuki's best friend happens to be of one of Airi's nephews.  Airi will likely not be thrill to find out that  one of her nephew's daughters is engaged to Tenchi. 

Strangely, Tenchi's engagement to the daughter of Nobuyuki's best friend can be the central critical issue for OVA 4. The daughter of Nobuyuki's best friend is a lot like Tenchi In Tokyo's Sayuka.  She is determine to fulfill the engagement.  Oddly, Tenchi fiancĂ©e happens to know him as well as be a friend of Tenchi's  two younger sisters.

:really:     :huhm:

That actually sounds pretty interesting takahata and a very good story. I am doing my own fanfiction as well although it replaces OVA3. You can read more about it here.

http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=986.msg41210#new

Honestly, I really, really want to see 26 high-quality PG-rated episodes mostly about Tenchi and Tsunami getting together
(and how the other girls left Tenchi for other guys or something).

But, sadly, the likelihood of that happening is very, very low.  :frogonk:
⚆_⚆

Quote from: Lоиεѕомεиεѕѕ on September 13, 2015, 03:46:31 AM
Honestly, I really, really want to see 26 high-quality PG-rated episodes mostly about Tenchi and Tsunami getting together

>PG :milk:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on September 13, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

:staredog:

Okay, okay. PG-13, then.
No higher, no higher, I say.

. . .  :iron:
⚆_⚆

Quote from: Lоиεѕомεиεѕѕ on September 14, 2015, 12:55:15 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on September 13, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

:staredog:

Okay, okay. PG-13, then.
No higher, no higher, I say.

. . .  :iron:

I will rather OVA 4 to be a lot like like TENCHI: UNIVERSE.  Of course, I want TM's Mihoshi to be totaly like her OVA 1 and OVA 2 self, not like her Universe counterpart.  In the first episode, Tenchi learns that he has been accepted to be Mihoshi's fiance by the Kuramitsu Family Council.

:ignore: :really:

Well first and foremost I'd like to see it actually get made, between Kajishima and Anno, I'm up to my eyeballs in waiting for new plot in anime. lol.

Everyone else has some great ideas, so I guess what I'd like to see is progression toward the future we all know is coming, and I don't mean time-skipping. I for one would like to see how Tenchi finally marries his harem, and starts his family, and yes eventually becomes Emperor. I'd love to see some more of the other houses when it comes time for that too, as we see next to nothing of them and thats a shame since they're so integral in Jurai Politics.

September 24, 2015, 02:49:54 PM #23 Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:46:06 PM by glacierlioness
I at least want to see ryoko finally become a goddess supposedly a very powerful enemy appears and only ryoko can defeat the enemy by turning into a goddess or at least a prophecy of someone seeing the future  like another God tells them all about it and pressures ryoko to become a goddess and  save the universe while taking over all the chousin goddesses roles or at least find out what role she would partake as a goddess and what powers she will poses then marry tenchi and have kids.

To once more stay into the Trek analogy, let's get...DS9 up in this peace, with a dash of TNG.

I say that because TNG sucked during the first couple of seasons and DS9 was cooler IMO. But for the TNG, to show a new cast, a century jump or so. Let the kids seize the reins and let the Saga of Tenchi-Kami's Demigods begin!  :chord:
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

One of my ldeals for the first episode of OVA 4 is focus on Tenchi having a dream. In Tenchi's dream, Tenchi is recalling one of his favorite memories.  The dream is a memory of Tenchi walking into the kitchen with Rea in it.  In the dream, Tenchi is dress like his younger self.  When Tenchi walks into the kitchen of his childhood home, he finds Tsunami in the kitchen instead of Rea. The only awkward thing about Tenchi's dream is that Tsunami is only wearing an apron. This dream states that some Tenchi's feelings for most of his female roommates are slowly  becoming more intimate.

After Tenchi wakes up, he talks about his dream with Noike and Washu.  Washu informs Tenchi that he does continue to see Sasami as a little sister.

:ignore: :cat:

This will NEVER happen, but I would sure love it if OVA 4 animated the Shin Tenchi Muyo! novels.

Me too. I would also like to see the GXP anime redone based on the GXP novels. Nabeshin messed it up something fierce.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I would like to see what happened between OAV3 and IF.

Just a nice romantic comedy about Tenchi and the gals.

And THEN I wanna see IF animated!

And then True GXP! AND THEN THE TTNS! AND THEN ISEKAI SEASON 2!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :laugh:

Here my list of what I want to see in OVA 4.

1.  Tenchi meets Mihoshi's father Nakita Kuramitsu  One of Nakita's reasons for being on Eartn is to inform Tenchi that the Kuramitsu Family has agreed to allow him to become Mihsohi's fiance.

2.  Tenchi becoming a ronin.

3.  Funaho and Misaki making their plan visit to Earth. Both have some news which will surprise Katsuhito, Ayeka, and Sasami.

4. Some of Tenchi's feelings for Ryoko and Ayeka are becoming more intimate.

5. The main villian being connected to the Aiari.

6. Tenchi's paternal grandfather making a visit to the Residence.

7. Finally, finding the name of the town near the Masak Family Shrine.

:Hap: :ragdoll: :really: :omgwtf: