Masaki/Jurai family Fan Thread

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 17, 2012, 05:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Interesting thoughts there...

I think I'll have to keep that in mind and bake cookies for whomever ends up right.  (when we're, what, fifty?)

March 14, 2013, 01:35:25 PM #16 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:40:02 PM by Tenchi Ryu

Damn, All 3 of they asses can get it...

Damn, Ayeka's boobs look much more...apparent than in the show and damn, Noike looks so much better with the long hair.

Yea they do....I can also see Ryoko working with a ass back there....That's pretty rare since Kaji seems to be more of a breast guy than ass man. But this probably isn't drawn by him anyway.

And yea, multiple people here can testify about me always slobbering over Noike's long hair. Short hair Noike is still cute, but Noike with long hair would be put to sleep.

Sexually.

Quote from: LightHawkWing on March 14, 2013, 04:58:45 PM
Damn, Ayeka's boobs look much more...

I know, they grew them so much from OAV2 to OAV3, I'm sad :neg:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

That's what happens when you stop eating those prissy meals and eat big ass family meals everyday

I love my Princess prissy :neg:

On the upside, Noike is pretty in that pic.  Prettier than in canon with long hair even.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I always preferred Noike with long hair. Makes the fact that she isn't TU!Kiyone easier to accept.

*But Simmy...*

Now now, you don't need to repeat the history of Noike. That's what the other threads are for.  :chord: Doesn't mean I still don't have a place for TU!Kiyone.

"Tenchi? Bitch please......"

-Seina Yamada

March 17, 2014, 01:28:04 PM #25 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:30:59 PM by Tenchi Ryu

Play this song in the background
http://www.youtube.com/v/cC2ZgCEaLWs

That's the "cheat on us and get your balls taken" look.