Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Doujinshi C91

Started by spokethewind, January 25, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 25, 2017, 05:26:38 PM Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:43:31 PM by spokethewind
Here is the scanned doujinshi. Uploading it in parts! Mods, please move this if it doesn't belong in Ryo-Ohki :)
Part 1

[attachment deleted by admin]

January 25, 2017, 05:29:36 PM #2 Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:35:16 PM by spokethewind

6 (just the back cover)

Thanks!

Guess we gotta translate it to figure out whats going on?

January 25, 2017, 07:07:53 PM #7 Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:10:07 PM by Andraste
Thanks so much!

My take on it is that it is about Ryo-ohki, her enemy the chicken. Who makes an appearance in OVA 4? Ryoko teaches Ryo-ohki to defend herself and she is mad that she isn't already. Ryo-ohki gets upset that Ryoko makes her niece cry and I think what we are seeing is Ryo-ohki using a barrier, blocking the two of them with said barrier and Ryoko is unable to get in. Ryoko is po'ed goes off to get some sleep and Ryo-ohki and her daughter come back. Cute sister bonding ensues.

Here is what google translate has to say

■前書き■
今回は『 天地無用" 魎皇鬼』 第四期の一話でちょっとだけ登場しました、 あの魎皇鬼の天敵である雄鳥さんとの遭遇話をカラーでお送りいたします。 そしてもう一話、 天地無用IFでこれまたちょっとだけ出ました、 別名『 天の岩戸』 と呼ばれる魎皇鬼バリアー初登場のお話ですこれまでの天地無用IFのように説明無しの画のみですが、 いろいろと想像をしてみて下さい。

Quote from: google translate
■ Foreword ■
This time I will send you encounter stories with Yuzu, a natural enemy of that Emperor Demon (Ryo-ohki), in color, which appeared a bit in a story of "Tenchi Muyo" Emperor Demon (Ryo-ohki) "Fourth Period. Talk, Tenkyui IF It is a story of Emperor Demon (Ryo-ohki) Barrier's first appearance that is called another name "Iwato in Heaven" which came out a little more this way. Although it is only an image without explanation like the Tenchi Nuke IF so far, various things Please imagine.

The afterword seems to be just talking about OVA 4 and the next GXP novel.

■後書き■
この本が出ている頃には『 天地無用ยท 魎皇鬼』 第四期第話が発売されている頃かと思います前回書きましたように作画には参加していませんが、 それでも天地という作品は精神的に結構しんどいです。 作品のカラーが決まっている分、 新規参加する人達にイメージを伝える作業がかなりありますこれならまだ作業量は多くても聖機師の方が気分的に楽でしたが、 とにかく終わりまで頑張ります。 次の夏コミまでには全作業が終わっているので、 その時にでも、 今回の作業で描いた物を纏めた本を出す事にします。

さて今後の予定ですが、 天地OVA作業はともかく、 問題は次回のGXPの小説です。 申し訳ないのですが、 発売は現段階( 今は1 1月) では決まっていません。 来年の3月発売も無理そうです。 とにかく今回の簾座編は完全新作シリーズなので、 考えなければならない設定が多くて苦労しています。 もっともそれが一番楽しい時間なのですが、 その時間も無限にある訳ではありません。 いつも通りというか、 考えている内に当初予定していない要素がどんどん加わって、 結構、 カオスな楽しい状況となっています。 一応、 大まかなプロットは出来上がっていますので、 それを具体的に文字に起こしていく作業中です。 ただもう一つの問題は新キャラやその服装、 シーンによってはロボットなどのメカデザインもしなければならないのでどうしたものやらまあ本文が出来上がるまで、 深く考えないようにしていますさすがにここで内容を書く訳にはいきませんが、 西南君はその運の悪さを発揮しまたで知らない場所に放り出されちゃいます。 そして今回のお供はNBではなく...... とにかく早い段階で発売出来るよう、 こちらも頑張ります。 梶岛正樹。

Quote from: google translate
■ Afterword ■
When this book is out I think that the fourth episode "Tenchi Muyo / Emperor Demon" fourth episode is released As I wrote last time I did not participate in the drawing, Still the work called Tenchi is mentally fairly tough. The color of the work has been decided, there is quite a bit of work to convey the image to the new participants. In this case, although the work volume is still large, the holy masters were easier moodily, but anyway, I will try hard until the end. Since the whole work has been completed by the next summer, I will decide to publish a book that collects the things drawn in this work even then.

Well, as planned in the future, regardless of the OVA work in heaven and earth, the problem is the next novel of GXP. I am sorry, but the release is not decided at the present stage (now 1 month). It seems impossible to release next March. Anyway, since this time's Kenzuna edition is a completely new series, I have a lot of settings that I have to think about and I am struggling. Although it is the most enjoyable time, its time is not infinite. Elements that are not initially planned are joining rapidly, thinking as usual, and it is quite a chaotic and pleasant situation. At first, since a rough plot has been completed, it is in the process of making it specifically letters. However, as for another problem, I have to do mechanical design of a new character and its clothes, depending on the scene, such as a robot, so I try not to think deeply until I can do what what I do and what I did Well that's why I write the content here I will not go, Southwest will show off the bad luck and I will be thrown out to places I do not know. And this companion is not NB ... ... Anyway, we will do our best also so that it can be released at an early stage. Kajima Shosetsu

Thanks for the scans.

Do you have the If Nani Ga doujin from C89? The ones from C87 and C90 were scanned, but that one never was.

This makes me so happy. As a Ryoko fanboy til I die, I shed a tear. Thank you for sharing.

January 26, 2017, 08:05:46 AM #10 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:11:47 AM by Andraste
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on January 26, 2017, 01:15:17 AM
This makes me so happy. As a Ryoko fanboy til I die, I shed a tear. Thank you for sharing.

I agree. It is so adorable. I love seeing her be a good mom with her personality intact. Also her sisterly relationship with Ryo-ohki! The art is as beautiful as ever, the color is wonderful.

Seriously tho is she still sleeping in the living room?...
I'm just trying to figure out this sleeping arrangement like...
Rooms divided by wives plus one scientist who can make rooms subtract 7 daughters multiplied by one husband and...  :duck:

Quote from: Andraste on January 25, 2017, 07:07:53 PM
My take on it is that it is about Ryo-ohki, her enemy the chicken. Who makes an appearance in OVA 4?

And... here's Tenchi's prize winning cock.

January 26, 2017, 09:59:56 AM #12 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:04:02 AM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 25, 2017, 05:48:33 PM
Thanks!

Guess we gotta translate it to figure out whats going on?

Really? cause i understood it... Ryo ohki is reminiscing about the past when she remembers when she was young and she was attacked by a giant angry cock and ryoko saved her. Ryoko chewed her out about it and was like "you are the ryo-ohki !  What the hell are you scared of! you single handedly invaded jurai"

and washu is like you know she can shoot laser beams her head right! I am the greatest scientific genius in the world! and everyone in the household like oh yeah thats right wash is the greatest scientific genius in the world. and then the next day after throwing an off screen party celebrating washu for being great, they take ryo-ohki out and have her demonstrate .

it works... so they have another party off screen to celebrate washu being a genius!(clearly it happens it's implied) then when there done washu being a psychopa... i mean the greatest scientific genius  in the universe decides to test out Ryo's power  by unleashing a gang of angry dogs on her.

ryo-ohki stops her trip down memory lane and goes down stairs to see Tenko being yelled at for doing some weird space alien shit to the door to the kitchen. How will tsunami make tenchi a sandwich if the door is blocked off? ryoko is about to beat that child so hard she ends up visiting masaki on the moon when ryo steps in. greatest scientific genius walks in confused about the commotion and calls ryoko a tard.
ryo and tenko play. afterwords to cheer her up but she burst into tears, ryo crys too. ryo take her to see her mommy.  ryoko comforts tenko but ryo also wants to be comforted too. ryoko makes a spot for her sister. The end

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thanks for the share. I love how this brought up a story from the OVA 1 time, then moved forward many years later.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki