GXP vol. 15 sells 7,319 copies in 2 days

Started by Ryo-Okay, May 24, 2017, 10:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Be interesting to see where this next chapter of the story is going, I'm guessing that Seina was taken to the Renza Guild's royal family, since they've all got crests similar to Jurai's family crest. I see elves, fuku furry (note the ribbon), an actual oni and maybe tree(?).

Well now...  With sales figures like that, I wouldn't be surprised if Kajishima-sensei manages to talk them into doing a remake of the GXP anime.

I would love to watch a remake without Nabeshin messing it up.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

i dont think 26 episodes is really enough for an uncut redo of gxp. also the first couple of episodes would be almost the same.  if anything they should  release OVA's of the first part of the novels with the novels nabeshin fucked it up but he was right about there being too much material in it to be only 26 episodes. and alot of things in the plot are hard to convey in non print form.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So?  Then they'll just have to partner with someone for advertising and make a 52 episode run.

Or 26 one-hour-long episodes.  War on Geminar had hour-long episodes if you inserted cuts for TV ads, so it's not like it's anything new.

Quote from: BlackAeronaut on June 04, 2017, 10:48:31 PM
So?  Then they'll just have to partner with someone for advertising and make a 52 episode run.

Or 26 one-hour-long episodes.  War on Geminar had hour-long episodes if you inserted cuts for TV ads, so it's not like it's anything new.

that's definatel how they should be done. well as 14 hour long episodes. :/  not enough material for 26 yet. kajishima's work all seems to be written like Ovas the 22 minit tv format is unfriendly to his works.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Wait, but you just said that there was too much material for 26 episodes?  I know I'm not seeing things because it's right before my previous post.   :cat:

theres too much for 26 half hour episodes.... :/  but about 14 or so hour long episodes would work  :/ dont ask how that math works i dunno it would need a bit more than 14 probably but 26 would be too much.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here