Post opinions about the Tenchi series you have that might be unpopular.

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 22, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: EcchiOujisama on November 02, 2017, 02:02:54 PM
This is so hot that 87 more of them could completely redeem Shin Tenchi Muyo.

Holy shit my heart is hurting.

Wow. I wouldn't have guessed you commies were still butthurt over West Germany being Best Germany. I would have thought you'd be satisfied having an East German chancellor transforming Germany into a third world leftist hellhole. You really do learn something new everyday.

Unless of course you were bothered by the idea that Shin Tenchi Muyo could be redeemed, which I thought no one could take seriously. On the off chance you did, fear not. The real Urd-sama and I are close. She assures that it was doomed from the start and nothing would have made any difference. The past is her domain. If anyone would know, she would.
The official site for my translation efforts:

http://ecchioujisama.wordpress.com

I just thought it was cool art. WTH is all this extra shit about?

Quote from: EcchiOujisama on November 03, 2017, 01:21:41 AM
Wow. I wouldn't have guessed you commies were still butthurt over West Germany being Best Germany. I would have thought you'd be satisfied having an East German chancellor transforming Germany into a third world leftist hellhole. You really do learn something new everyday.

Unless of course you were bothered by the idea that Shin Tenchi Muyo could be redeemed, which I thought no one could take seriously. On the off chance you did, fear not. The real Urd-sama and I are close. She assures that it was doomed from the start and nothing would have made any difference. The past is her domain. If anyone would know, she would.

Nah, I'm really liking Kiyone in her choice of German A E S T H E T I C.

Plus I've been playing New Colossus over the week which is why I'm gushing.

it's spelled AESTHETIC also...

WASHU CONFIRMED FOR LITERALY HITLER

also CONTROVERSIAL OPINION: ( AYEKA is not しust WORST WAIFU
IN the TENCHIVERSE   but also WORST WAIFU ㏌ ALL OF FICTION。

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ricin on November 03, 2017, 01:48:14 AM
I just thought it was cool art. WTH is all this extra shit about?

Mainly me amusing myself after a long stressful day with multilayered inside jokes that might be fully picked up on by 5 people who read this forum. If you have to ask, don't worry about it. It's not funny enough to retain the humor after the explanation.

Except for the part about Urd-sama. We really are close and I have what if conversations with her about all kinds of serious and ridiculous things.

Quote from: Fap_fappersonbut also WORST WAIFU ㏌ ALL OF FICTION。

If you ever had a 3D woman subject you to the utter horror that is that whore from Twilight or suffered through a performance of Wicked for one lousy threesome after it was over, you would never say a bad thing about Aeka again. #OtakuWorldProblems

Well, I technically agree about Merkel gradually turning Europe into an Islamised extremely criminal third world hellhole, but this is the wrong forum for that kind of discussion.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on November 03, 2017, 02:57:58 AM
it's spelled AESTHETIC also...

Damn I'm gettin' a sense of déjà vu.

Quote from: antvasima on November 03, 2017, 02:25:04 PM
Well, I technically agree about Merkel gradually turning Europe into an Islamised extremely criminal third world hellhole, but this is the wrong forum for that kind of discussion.

Should join our discord we talk about it on there.

Quoteturning Europe into an Islamised extremely criminal third world hellhole,

So... like Russia, then?  :smug:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on November 04, 2017, 04:07:49 AM
So... like Russia, then?  :smug:

Russia will be saved by the best waifu, far better than any of Tenchi's waifus.

Got a problem with Nyasha-chan being the best waifu? Bring it you Sasami loving pedos. See what happens.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 04, 2017, 03:58:15 AM
Should join our discord we talk about it on there.
I can't. Sorry. I am too busy constantly taking care of the VS Battles wiki, but I can pm you a link to a list of statistics.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Washu from Universe decides to increase Mihoshi's intelligence. Only regretting her decision after Mihoshi becomes her rival.

Quote from: takahata on November 05, 2017, 10:19:05 PM
Washu from Universe decides to increase Mihoshi's intelligence. Only regretting her decision after Mihoshi becomes her rival.
Uhhhh.... Actually, something like that happened in the Okuda Manga... Basically by making a clone that combined Washu's intelligence with Mihoshi's causality bending weirdness.

The result?  Someone who gets what she wants by altering tiny shit in the past and riding out the butterfly effect like Gendo Ikari going  "All according to the plan."

Washu barely got out of that alive.   :sotw:

Quote from: BlackAeronaut on November 07, 2017, 12:44:57 PMUhhhh.... Actually, something like that happened in the Okuda Manga... Basically by making a clone that combined Washu's intelligence with Mihoshi's causality bending weirdness.

The result?  Someone who gets what she wants by altering tiny shit in the past and riding out the butterfly effect like Gendo Ikari going  "All according to the plan."

Death unimaginable.