Tenchi's children

Started by takahata, December 18, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When it comes to Tenchi's engagement to Noike, it was meant to be a tool for Lady Seto to allow her to keep an eye on the Tenchi household. The entire Tenchi household happens to be the third greatest concentration of power in the known universe.  Noike does fall in love with Tenchi by OVA 4. When it comes to Tenchi's engagement to Mihoshi,  the Kuramitsu Family Council will agreed to allowing the engagement before Tenchi and Mihoshi are aware of the Council's decision.  Tenchi's and Mihoshi's engagement is only the legitimate  one due to Lady Seto's  original plans for Noike and Tenchi's engagement.  Tenchi and Noike will make their engagement legit. 

For the number of Tenchi's children, the last reply of mine confirms the number to be eight.  Tenchi is going to have more children.  Some  Tenchi's children are supposedly going to play an important part in OVA 5.  I don't want OVA 5 to be treated as a prelude to War on Geminar, even if it is set before 2010.

Tenchi  is going to have some trouble hiding the truth of the number of children in the household.  The Masaki Family will allow Tenchi to build more houses near the Masaki Residence.  Even if there are other residents which are built, the Masaki Residence will remain the primary place for the family to gather.

:how: :popcorn: :crash: :bombed:

Quote from: takahata on January 03, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
When it comes to Tenchi's engagement to Noike, it was meant to be a tool for Lady Seto to allow her to keep an eye on the Tenchi household. The entire Tenchi household happens to be the third greatest concentration of power in the known universe.  Noike does fall in love with Tenchi by OVA 4. When it comes to Tenchi's engagement to Mihoshi,  the Kuramitsu Family Council will agreed to allowing the engagement before Tenchi and Mihoshi are aware of the Council's decision.  Tenchi's and Mihoshi's engagement is only the legitimate  one due to Lady Seto's  original plans for Noike and Tenchi's engagement.  Tenchi and Noike will make their engagement legit. 

For the number of Tenchi's children, the last reply of mine confirms the number to be eight.  Tenchi is going to have more children.  Some  Tenchi's children are supposedly going to play an important part in OVA 5.  I don't want OVA 5 to be treated as a prelude to War on Geminar, even if it is set before 2010.

Tenchi  is going to have some trouble hiding the truth of the number of children in the household.  The Masaki Family will allow Tenchi to build more houses near the Masaki Residence.  Even if there are other residents which are built, the Masaki Residence will remain the primary place for the family to gather.

:how: :popcorn: :crash: :bombed:

its been mentioned before in the novels theres already a ton of empty houses in the village that no one really lives in
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 03, 2018, 07:52:16 PMits been mentioned before in the novels theres already a ton of empty houses in the village that no one really lives in

Maybe I'm wrong but that sounds like an accurate reflection of modern-day Japan with rural towns.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

January 04, 2018, 06:37:52 PM #18 Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:40:58 PM by takahata

its been mentioned before in the novels theres already a ton of empty houses in the village that no one really lives in
[/quote]

It is a sad fact that a lot of families moving out of rural villages as well as many empty houses and farms.  Masaki Village has a lot of female residents.  There are only a few men who are living in the village. I can assumed that the majority of the husbands and men are supposedly working outside Masaki Village in  Kurashiki City, Okayama City and other parts of Okayama prefecture..  Oddly some of the Masaki Village men are working in space. 

I do speculate that there may be a large mansion located neat the Masaki Residence.  The mansion is a clue that the Masaki Family Shrine was located in a large feudal estate once own by the Masaki family. The feudal estate was a daimyo.  Sometime after the Meijer Restoration, the Masaki Feudal Estate was slowly divided into five  sections.  The largest two sections are a large nature preserve and the estate own by the Masaki Family Shrine.  If there is a mansion near the Masaki Family Shrine,  one section is the smaller Masaki Family estate.  The remaining  two sections were likely divided into private farms.

There is a large town located near Masaki Village.  The name of the town is unknown.  I have check out the maps of Soja City, Niimi City, and Takahashi City.  There were a lot of former towns which have since merged and became Soja, Takahashi, and Niimi.  The Habuki Line goes through the three cities.

:how: :snab:

So what you're telling me is that Yosho predicted that one of his descendants was bound to be a sexual (and literal) god, and arranged the surrounding area accordingly?