4 (36.4%)
Will Reveal a new Series (or more!)
4 (36.4%)
Announces his Retirement
1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

From /a/ on 4chan:"The words seem to state that the next doujin would be a flashback to Kenshi's training as a child. So we see how Kenshi became who we saw in Isekai."

This is LITERALLY what I've been begging for.

The absolute PERFECT timeslot, cause we get to see so much.

Tenchi's developing Romance with the girls (on a intimate level), Tenchi's relationship with Kenshi, and the deal setup to ship Kenshi off in the first place.

Kajishima, U DA MAN

:worship: :worship: :worship:

That was good, but I would like see more Aeka's body. Also all the girls should took the bath with Tenchi....without towel.  :duke:

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Did someone just make that or has that image been around?

February 02, 2013, 01:40:42 PM #140 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:21:57 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on February 02, 2013, 01:33:35 PM
I was bored so I made it today...
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on February 02, 2013, 01:40:42 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on February 02, 2013, 01:33:35 PM
I was bored so I made it today...

I didn't know you could draw!  :damn:

Found that hentai artist we were looking for

Only 2000 GP too...

Fuckiing Sweet...

February 02, 2013, 06:42:10 PM #145 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:44:37 PM by Tenchi Ryu
The best part is that unlike the Omake Ban with Noike, this one actually has some words on the pictures....

Specifically on parts with Mihoshi, Washi and Sasami it seems.

Quote from: Tensami on February 01, 2013, 12:02:04 AM
Sorry random 1930's people with skis, ya'll gun git replaced when the super nice scan of that last page comes out!

Thanks for posting all this stuff Shades!  :worship:

Please claim your new signature here:

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zf1sau.jpg

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/9b713e17d6/563824-3

Foreword:

Japanese:
いやあ、畑仕事後のお風呂は、本当に気持ち良いものですよねえ ....そう言えば、何やら『天地無用•魅皇鬼』が20周年記念という事で、 聖機師版から天地版へと戻したら?という提案があって、ああそれも 良いかもと思っていたところ、原作者にちょっとしたトラブル発生(詳しくは 小説九卷參照して下さい)、同人はおろか小説すらも危うい所だったよう で......ハッハッハ、困った人ですよねえ。まあ何とか一力月でリカバりー 出来たようですので、自業自得ではありますが、その踏ん張yに関しては、 ちょっとだけ褒めてあげて下さい。もちろん記念すべき回を、ほぼ無策で 取り掛からざるを得ないのは、少々難ありと思いますが、そこは天地無用 ですので、お風呂ネタから始めるのも、らしいのかな?......と思う次第です。 -と、いうわけで.........

Romanji:
Iyā, hatashigoto-go no o furo wa, hontōni kimochiyoi monodesu yo ne e.... Sō ieba, naniyara "tenchimuyō• mi sumeragi oni" ga 20 shūnenkinen to iu koto de, hijiri-ki-shi-ban kara tenchi-ban e to modoshitara ? To iu teian ga atte, ā sore mo yoi kamo to omotte ita tokoro, gensaku-sha ni chottoshita toraburu hassei (kuwashiku wa shōsetsu 九卷參照 Shite kudasai), dōjin wa oroka shōsetsu sura mo ayaui tokorodatta yō de...... hahhahha , Komatta hitodesu yo nē. Mā nantoka ichiriki tsuki de rikabari ̄ dekita yōdesunode, jigōjitokude wa arimasuga, sono fun Chō y ni kanshite wa, chotto dake homete agete kudasai. Mochiron kinen subeki kai o, hobo musaku de torikakarazaru o enai no wa, shōshō nan ari to omoimasuga, soko wa tenchimuyōdesunode, o furo neta kara hajimeru no mo,rashī no ka na? ...... To omou shidaidesu. - To, iu wakede... ... ...

Google translate:
Oh, hey I is not really pleasant .... Come to think of it, something his "demon Emperor Tenchi Muyo 魅 •" that the 20th Anniversary Bathing after field work was returned to the world edition from St. Seikishi version ? I was wondering if there is a suggestion, and be good it is also oh, trouble a little authorship (for details please see 卷參 nine novel), like I almost compromised even the novel, let alone ...... doujin ha ha ha , hey It's a pain in the neck. It seems there is a force on the moon was able to recover one ー Ri somehow Well, it is what you asked for, with respect to the y persist, please just a little Praise. I think no choice but nearly neglect Torikakara in memorable times, of course, the difficulty is a little, because there is Tenchi Muyo, also start from the bath material, seems I wonder? It is up to you ...... I think. - And say mean .........

Jibberish:
Well, hey, a bath after field work can really be a pleasant!  Come to think of it, because of Tenchi Muyo Ryo-ohki's 20th Anniversary and the like, I returned with Hijiri-ki-shi-ban and Tenchi-ban.  However there is a suggestion, that too probably will take place, gensaku-sha got (A story writer who teams up with a mangaka to create manga) just a little vocal trouble, the doujins and even a foolish novel too hahaha, hey it's a pain in the ass.  Well, since I was able to recover my strength , and give you you what you wanted, thus in regards to this tense experience, please just give a little praise.  Memorable times of course, I have no choice but to neglect starting almost, it's going to be difficult I think, since there is Tenchi Muyo, let's start the bath story shall we?  I think as soon as possible, I mean...

*Jibberish comes with no express guarantee, warranty, or any other tea.  This was difficult as hell and MK's writing style is beyond my meager japanese.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.