New Isekai spot on Funimation APP

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 10, 2012, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 23, 2013, 12:53:21 AM
On fucking twitter now?

I know this shit cannot be this serious. How in the fuck is 23 post raging Zac? People have opinions and voiced them, chill out. Acting like someone talking about ya mom or something....damn.

And that grimdrut, if that's what they want to call themselves, shit is sad bruh. Folks at the point where they have no life and starting shit just to start it. Ya'll gotta let that shit go and move on man, Jibril is not thinking about non of yall. These games and shit are ridiculous.

I swear this is some high school shit. I can see why the Tenchi community fell apart back in the day, dumb shit like this. Like I always say, good. Keep that shit destroyed. Easily one of the worst fanbases in anime....And its like 70 people tops. How the fuck is that even possible...

Ladies and gentlemen, this could not be further from the truth.  +1 to TR for this comment.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 23, 2013, 09:59:11 AM
Quiet you, Grimdrut knows THE TRUTH and your lies won't stop him from SPREADING IT.  Neither you nor jibrilmudo shall stand in his way!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Fug  :gonk:

Okay, so Grimdrut annoying Jibril for years just because she doesn't like Ryoko ? Wow....Just...I don't know what said....I can calm him an idiot, but I feel that insulting for idiots.

We should change Jibril's name to Aya Hirano, cause there is not a single name anime watching autistic asexual virgins rage over more.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Lm_GPkOfVKI

January 23, 2013, 06:01:43 PM #64 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:06:34 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Let me put on my fanboy logic helmet....

So its not OVA elitist anymore, its Ryoko haters club, when our website creator and admin is easily the biggest Ryoko homer in our group...(No offense Adam lol).
*Note to self, need to add that to my slogan under my avatar next to OVA elitist.

I don't think Ryoko some pussy on a pedestal goddess or anything, but i'd for damn sure fuck the shit outta her ass if that counts for something.

This is why this whole "character idolization" bullshit was never my thing. It's cool to like characters and everything, but when you start typing shit like "You fuck with Ryoko, you get fucked up", you got some issues to work out that's bigger than Tenchi stuff. Hell I love Tenchi, but it ain't like the nigga is paying my college debt, paying groceries, buying my monthly entertainment and getting me hoes, so that character war crap can keep it moving. Cause they aren't real...

At least Derrick Rose can give me an autograph and take a picture with me. Sometimes I just feel so out of place with the anime scene, and just don't care for the stuff outside of the actual anime like cosplay, fan pics, figurines and the likes.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 23, 2013, 06:01:43 PM
Sometimes I just feel so out of place with the anime scene, and just don't care for the stuff outside of the actual anime like cosplay, fan pics, figurines and the likes.
You are (not) alone. ;)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Hell I love Tenchi, but it ain't like the nigga is getting me hoes.

That's where you are wrong my friend.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 23, 2013, 07:06:42 PM
Hell I love Tenchi, but it ain't like the nigga is getting me hoes.

That's where you are wrong my friend.
My only response here is to quote Booker T...  "Tell me he didn't just say that!"

One thing's for sure, this exchange gave me quite a laugh.  In a good way, of course.  It's all fun and games until...

:emot-commissar:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

January 23, 2013, 10:01:36 PM #70 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:18:34 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: Gaston on January 23, 2013, 01:04:39 PM
Okay, so Grimdrut annoying Jibril for years just because she doesn't like Ryoko ? Wow....Just...I don't know what said....I can calm him an idiot, but I feel that insulting for idiots.

I have a feeling that's just a smokescreen and red herrings.  I think all the Ryoko talk is just to get us to blame the other forum or something.  He also probably knew I would share his PM or at least talk about it here.

He's an agitator, that's all.  I think in the end all he hates is OAV3/GXP/ISM-WoG and anybody that likes them.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

This person is starting to bore me.

image hosting sites

Yeah, you're so mysterious. :aaa:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.