Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Refresh me on that," she said, "I never got into it."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Sort of the same, except with messengers and scouts instead of bootleggers. And didn't you have a broom race with Belldandy awhile back?" Malek asked.

(287 chapters...a little hard to remember everything!)  ;)

(It's alright. While I remember they had a race, I couldn't quite remember what it was about until I looked up some information about the chapter. There was the expected 'If Bell lost, She would have to leave Keiichi from Chibi-Hild, Bell had to win to get information about why Velsper has polka-dots on his fur.)

(Okay...)

"Well, the reasons were quite different."

"So are you going to allow Z to continue helping them, get him to stop, or tell him he must make a deal with one of them to continue working with them? He does have the energy storage orbs that I gave him so he can make a deal with one of them." Malek said.

"Z has made his decision.  He has to deal with the consequences of that.  He stays with them."

"Another way of looking at Z's choice is that regardless of whether the team we support wins or Keiichi's team wins, our side has a hand in victory." Malek said.

"Strange, isn't it?"

"Not really strange. I actually prefer all paths leading to victory." Malek said with a slight shrug.

"Well, we need a driver.  Have any ideas?"

"What about that Team that Keiichi and Belldandy drove against in their go-kart race? Diana Lockheed and her boyfriend, David Proter?" Malek asked. "Didn't one of them place third in the Daytona 500?"

"Proter," she said, "I'm sure he's itching for another chance."

"Most likely. I'm certain they'll accept our help, once we tell them that Belldandy and her sisters are goddesses. We'll have to provide proof, but I'm certain they'll accept." Malek said. "After all, how fair is it when gods and goddesses choose to help one side with in a friendly competition?"

Malek stopped for a moment. as he remembered something about that race. he snapped his fingers.

"When Aoshima stops his car, it will then fall apart. I may be a demon, but I despise cheaters." Malek said.

"One, are you seeking to make a contract with them, and two, are you talking about Keiichi's car.  After all, Aoshima is a sponsor."