Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"I aimed the spell at Aoshima's personal car. The one with the license plate of "Smarm-E"." Malek said. "As for Proter, I think the chance of a fair race between him and Keiichi will be a good offer for a contract.  Problem is, what do we ask for our help?"

"Oh, I think you can figure that out," she said, "You are a senior demon after all."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Due to how we're seen in the west, I believe it might be a good idea to go easy on the deal for once." Malek said. "After all, a repeat customer is better then a one-time customer. So probably I might get an appointment at some high class restaurant, paid out of Proter's wallet."

"Of course...I leave you liberty to do what you need to."

"I will and I'll be leaving now." Malek said, before teleporting away.

She went back to the books and decided to send an avatar to check on K1 and the race crew.

(what'd I miss)
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

(They're getting ready for K1 to race Skuld's drones, and there is something involving excess energy that was grabbed by Malek when it should not have been, and a discussion of what to do with it, also recruiting someone to race against K1 in the Daytona 500, and involving you helping to recruit them without knowing you were aiding the demon side.  Something to that effect.)

"Final tests complete... Drones are ready to go." smiled Skuld as she got out from underneath the car. The head of the car looked like the head of a giant teddy bear. The tail bumper had a small puffy tail and the side-view mirrors were ears.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

(Is that one the pace care, and, I am surprised the rest don't look like Banpei.   ;))

Kei got in line and prepared to let the pace car lead the pack.

The other two drones drove up next to him. Each one looked like a Banpei on wheels.

"She has a distinct style," said Z.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Indeed she does...Okay," said Belldandy, "They take three laps, and as soon as the come out of turn four over there, the pace car is to pull away.  Tamiya will wave the green flag, and then it is open racing."

(Auir, really, you need to address how the Tenchi RP has been approached, and one of the posts to see if that was okay for him to do.)

"Heh heh..." grinned Skuld as she sat on the bleachers, holding onto the large remote control. Banpei was next to her, also holding onto a large remote control.

"Ready when you are!"

They finally came around to the third lap and they waited for the pace car to roll away.