Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
(That's if you view the demons' purpose for helping a group as defeating Keiichi and the gang. Malek doing it for another purpose entirely. Should I tell you now or let you find out later?)

(I want it to be part of the fun if you say nothing right now.)
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

(Alright, but there have been a few hints for it in a few things that Malek said. Timeskip an hour or two?)

(Sure.)

Malek then returned.

He walked to Hild's office/room and knocked.

"I've returned." Malek said.

By this point, she had finished, and had out the NASCAR rule book and was learning about that world.

"Come in."

Malek walked in.

"The device that Deberk and his friends built is being looked at. It's surprising how much energy it collected, even though it is a prototype." Malek said.

"Too much hi-tech with the youth these days," she mumbled, and then said, "Can you believe how rich the history of this is?" holding up the book.

"So you're seeing a bit what Ian and Keiichi see in it?" Malek asked.

"Well, there is the thrill and risk thing," she said, "Can you believe this actually started with the rum runners in the Great Depression?"

"I can believe it. Always is fascinating to discover how things get their start, isn't it?" Malek said

"Yes, and they started challenging each other in who had the faster car, and it just grew from there."

"Sort of like how the broom races between gods and demons came to be?" Malek asked