Fundraiser!

Started by Auir, May 01, 2015, 03:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Welcome to the first Useless Fundraiser of 2015! Well wait, it hasn't started yet...

Starting from June 1st of 2015 and ending on June 7th of 2015, I will personally match every non-staff member's contribution up to $10 USD.

But wait, that's not all...
If you contribute more than 25$, you'll be eligible to pick from 1 of 8 different prizes!
Shipping & Handling not included. Prizes are not Tenchi related. This may be subject to change. Prize value are averaged at $10 USD. Stay tuned for further updates.

And if you contribute more than 50$, I will personally buy you an item priced at  1,500 yen or less from the winter Comiket of 2015.
Shipping and Handling not included. Buying of multiple low cost items is allowed however S&H may be increased. Item must be legal according to US Federal and Customs Law. If total costs exceeds more than 1,500 yen, the extra must be paid in full prior to the Winter Comiket of 2015. Terms are subject to change.

Please refer to http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=631.0 for details on how to donate and what's it used for. PM me for more details.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Cool.  Wish this would have come up a month or two later.  Gonna be starting school here, and the Chapter 33 (post-9/11) Montgomery GI Bill is gonna give me a fuckton of money to work with.  (The housing stipend is the same as the housing stipend for active duty E-5 paygrade, plus dependents... AND it's calculated based on THE SCHOOL's location.  And all the schools where I live...  KA-CHING!)

So yeah...  If I can pledge something like $50 in June, I can swing that.  :speculate:

I too will match donations.  :nonono:

Hrmmm....  Just a thought.

Has anyone considered creating a 'tankoban' of Kajishima-sensei's doujins?  Seriously, that'd be great if someone collected all of the Kajishima Onsen Doujins and put them altogether.  I know the folks at BakaBT would eat that up, even if the torrent gets updated every six months for a new chapter.

That said....  How many of these are there?  I know there's more than what we currently have translated from what I've seen on E-Hentai.

Sorry, I have not been online much lately.

Shades used to have a handy graphic showing almost all the doujins MK either made or published in.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

just click my signature, for the pastebin list & links

Ah, it started.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!