Hasegawa Novels

Started by LightHawkWing, January 20, 2013, 12:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 20, 2013, 03:11:20 AM
Kiyone and Achika were invented by her.

Her Achika is nothing like TMiL Achika.  Her Achika got damaged by the tree sword pulling ceremony (what you see Tenchi doing in ep5 of the OAV) and she got rejected by the tree, Funaho.  Some guy she was in love left her during the recovery and she eventually married an older gentleman (Nobuyuki) and was content because he looked like her father.

Kiyone likes Tenchi.

I don't really like the parts of the books I have seen.  One entire book is Kiyone being sucked into an AU and going on a D&D adventure, fighting ghouls and goblins, and other, what I consider unTenchi-ish, stuff happens.  One book has a female paedophile stalking Sasami.  When you think about clone/incest themes of MnE/DoD movie, a lot of this is par for the course.  MnE is one of the later books.

I don't see the Japanese talk about her books, and there are no reviews for them on Amazon.jp or anything that I can gauge.  Japanese wikipedia doesn't have more information on them.  They don't make any fanart for her characters that I have seen.  Idk why.  It may be the books are too little known, even there.

One of the cooler things I do like is that Kagato has a son.  He comes to get revenge on Tenchi.

I got scan of all the books/images if you want them.  Sorry if I can't be more help.

Hi Jibril I was wondering could you send me the scans of the Hasegawa novels.

Check your inbox.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on July 28, 2015, 08:38:11 AM
Check your inbox.

May I have them too, please?
understanding is a three-edged sword
metaphorically . metaphysically . literally

Check your inbox.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.