Kajishimaverse

Started by Tenchi Ryu, September 09, 2013, 02:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 09, 2013, 02:19:23 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:22:44 PM by Tenchi Ryu

Click for fullsize
So while talking to someone the other day, they mentioned how they wished there was some kind of reference for all the works that are included in this huge lore of a universe we typically call the Tenchi-verse. So my inner light bulb went on, and I decided to whip this little thing up with paint. Plan on using this thread to go into detail the connections of series not as familiar as others. Feel free to add on as well.

GAP-P should be connected to Anata Dake, as the main girl appears in Anata Dake, when they do that ritual with the green bladed Tenchi-ken.

Photon & Isekai, "numberous cross references to Photon made, suspected ancient civilization" is what I would write.

Agga Ruter takes place 500 years before Tenchi & the same tech that made Kei, the ship & that bra was used to create Zero. The shank Guild in GXP is also the same guild in Agga Ruter. Also the shape shifting bioweapons tech Jannis was born with is the same tech used to mask & alter Ryoko Balta's DNA code.

I still suspect that Sakurako, from masquerade/gosenzo, is an  former student/scientist of the Galactic Academy. I believe she went to earth to conduct forbidden research, to perfect the life extending procedure performed at the academy. But while her improvements granted immortality, she then discovered that it damaged future bloodlines and has since been trying to undo the damage. This would link the series to Tenchi and link Beth, the vampire, to the Agga Ruter/GXP bioweapons tech too.

Quote from: shades of blue on September 09, 2013, 03:06:50 PM
GAP-P should be connected to Anata Dake, as the main girl appears in Anata Dake, when they do that ritual with the green bladed Tenchi-ken.
Here's a sequence of the scene Shades is talking about for people not familiar with the series....

So, Kajishima-sensei was involved in the Masquerade sequels?  I knew they existed, but didn't know if he was involved.

Far as I can tell, Zoku Gosenzo is just based off Gosenzo and any remaining unused material. You can pretty much call it the Macross II of the Kajishima-verse. However, Anata Dake Konbanwa was written & directed by him.

Quote from: shades of blue on December 03, 2013, 02:56:07 PM
Far as I can tell, Zoku Gosenzo is just based off Gosenzo and any remaining unused material. You can pretty much call it the Macross II of the Kajishima-verse. However, Anata Dake Konbanwa was written & directed by him.

Ugh, just watched Zoku again. Kaji definitely had to have been more distant with that project because Gen pretty much abandoned his harem to fake his own death. Who the hell thought that was a good way to end this series?

Don't like too many stickies.  Moved this here to reference materials.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.