C95 Doujins

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 27, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for the scans. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

That's just too kawaii!

It's magnificent.  :smug: Great job Ricin!

Thank you very much Ricin.

I have the other comiket 95 book. I will scan it when I get home tonight.

Okay. Thanks again.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!

Thank you!

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: Kajishima Onsen!!!  :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :jap: :jap: :jap: :china:

E-hentai has stated the -IF- 6 is a parody.  Excelllant story telling of how Ryo-Ohki is a big sister to Fuku.   -IF- 6 is preparing us for OVA 5. 

:Hap: :popcorn:

やはりエルフは描いてて楽しいですね。ジョビアじゃありませんが、一番楽しい所を やっちゃうとモチベーションが.........。まあもう一回位やるか、少し間を空けてやるか少 し考えます。とにかく SFやファンタジーは設定を考えるのが楽しい反面、ものすごく大
変です。人種の多様性とか、人物関係だけでもかなりの設定量が必要です。今後の小説 の参考用にいろいろと描いてみようかと思います。ただ小説の方も地上編を長々とやる 訳には.........というよりすでに十分長いという、一部ご意見をいただいておりますので、 早めに藍蓮の居る大陸へ向かわなければならないんですが.........。個人的にはもうしばら くこちらの大陸で狩猟冒険者家業をやっていたかったりしますが、まあ仕方ありません。 どちらにしろ霧恋さん達と合流した後でも出来るし、と、かなり本気で思ってはいるの ですが、最低限必要なエピソードを入れつつ最短でやっていてこの状態だったりします。 「いやいや参りました。
さて天地の五期ですが、シナリオ作業が進行中といった所ですが、OVAの発売スケジュ |ールはまだ未定です。ただこのスケジュール次第で小説やその他の作業に影響が出るので、 「いろいろと不安です。しかも今回はまた六話となりますし、新たな舞台が登場するので 「設定等が大量に......まあどんなに焦った所で、出来る事しか出来ませんので、まずは次の 「小説があまり分厚くならないよう、気を付けるところから始めようかと......。

it is fun drawing elves After all. It's not Jovia (the lady in the hood) but motivation comes when you do the most fun place .......... Well I think I will think about doing once more or letting out a little. Anyway SF and fantasy are fun to think about setting up, but on the other hand,It's strange.

Even just the diversity of race and person relationships requires a considerable amount of setting.
I think that I will draw various things for future reference of the novel.
However, as for the novelist also doing ground-based edits for a long time ... Since it has already received some opinions that it is already long enough rather than .........,

I've been forced to have the story head to the Continent where Ainu Lon (AIREN, sorens sister who hasnt shown up yet) lives early .......... Personally I wanted to be able to doing a hunting adventurer / family business plot arc on this continent for a while, but it cant be helped I guess.

Even though I can do it even after joining the Kiri-lovers in any case, I think that it is pretty serious, but I am doing this in the shortest while keeping the minimum necessary episode and it is in this state.
No, I did not.

Well, as for the fifth season of Tenchi, the scenario work is in progress, but the release schedule of the OVA is still undecided.
However, since it will affect the novels and other work depending on this schedule, I am worried about various things, and this time it will be six episodes and it's a new stage so many new settings and other things will appear, so Well I can only do what I can do in an impatient place,
so first I'd like to start with the point where I can be careful so that the novel will not get too thick.

kajishima's editors finally seem to be getting on his ass over how fucking sloggy gxp part 2 has been...

OVA 5 news seems new settings seem in the future
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thanks for the translation work Fap.