You are Here:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: GXP volume 18?
« Last post by Nonsuch Ned on Yesterday at 03:30:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure the girl that has to be disguised is Acha. She's the Wau girl that Seina accidentally got engaged to on the same planet where the Shank base and Zinv were located.

Both are mentioned. Airen would be noticeably "elfin." Probably an exaggerated version of Aura.
Vidya Geams ^_____^ / Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Last post by WarOmnimon on December 03, 2022, 06:32:20 PM »
My current time sinks...

Pokemon Scarlet: Not too far in right now. I did run into the floating Pokeball glitch, but lucked out and didn't run into any others yet. Thuogh after hearing that Nintendo's gonna be fixing the glitches, I'm gonna wait a bit before continuing to avoid running into any of the other glitches.
Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher: This, on the other hand, runs nicely and I'm pretty far into. There are some really cool continuity nods in this game if you're well versed with Ultraman lore and so forth. Even some of the things you have to do to unlock certain kaiju fall in place with that. And oh, you can unlock Mocchi and Suezo, too. Right now, Science Patrol Mocchi is my main.

On the virtual pet side of things, I'm currently running the Vital Bracelet BE and Tamagotchi Smart. Got Monzaemon (Who will be Digivolving into ShinMonzaemon in the morning), GulusGammamon (Who I will be raising into Arcturusmon), and a spark of light (Specifically from the Ultraman Dyna & Gaia VBM Card, going after Ultraman Agul Supreme Version) on the BE, and am after Masktchi (My first character on any v-pet, namely the original Tamagotchi) on the Smart.

Really hoping for a release date to drop for Street Fighter 6 soon. Not only does the gameplay look so much better than Street Fighter 5, but I know that I'm going to have a lot of fun with the character creation suite. (Yes, I'll be posting formulas eventually!)
Other Anime / Re: Digimon
« Last post by WarOmnimon on December 03, 2022, 06:20:27 PM »
So, the Vital Bracelet BE is out and the Mega forms for Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon have been revealed. Gammamon has a full dark line (Not just GulusGammamon), and Siriusmon and Arcturusmon, Gammamon's regular and dark Megas (Respectively), can DNA Digivolve into Proximamon, a third Mega whose profile confirms that he's pretty much a living reset button! O_O I wonder how the anime is going to handle Gammamon Digivolving into THAT form, but on the BE it's a DNA Digivolution. Angoramon and Jellymon's Mega forms Dilbitmon and Amphimon are also really cool... they made it hard for me to pick a favorite here.

As for what's going on with the BE beyond its initial drop. Angoramon's BE Memory Card is coming out in January (And it includes Plutomon; HYPED!), Jellymon's is coming out in March, and BE Memory Cards with Dragon (Savers / Data Squad Agumon, Dracomon, and Hackmon) and Beast (Gaomon, Coronamon, and Lunamon; and yes, GraceNovamon's on this one, HYPED AGAIN!) motifs are coming out in Spring 2023 with fan polls determining who the Adventure Mission unlocks are going to be. Beyond Digimon, the first of two confirmed My Hero Academia BE Memory Cards is out now, with the second one coming out right alongside Angoramon's and the first BE Memory Card for Tokyo Revengers in January. Still no word on when the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba BE Memory Cards are coming out or if any other franchises are gonna be added to the lineup later (And if so I'm really hoping for Dragon Ball, Super Sentai, and / or Symphogear, the possibility of Kamen Rider and Ultraman coming back into the lineup notwithstanding and I hope so in that case too).

Aside from the Digimon Ghost Game anime and Vital Bracelet BE continuing onward and Digimon World Next Order's Switch and PC versions dropping in February, the main things we should be keeping our eyes on in 2023 for Digimon right now are the 25th anniversary of Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 (Yabuno said that he's hoping for Digimon who were primarily featured in V-Tamer such as Arcadiamon and UlforceVeedramon Future Mode to start showing up in more stuff) and the 20th anniversary of the Digimon Pendulum X Series. Years ending in "3" and "8" are oddballs for Digimon anniversaries because they're the ones that don't have any seasons of the anime involved, so it's usually all about the X-Antibody Digimon on those years as we saw back in 2018. (And oh, we got the Virus / blue Greymon X and Reapmon X via the Digimon Card Game recently, so there's a head start already, LOL.)

P.S. Where's the Digimon 25th anniversary's posterboy, Bandai? You're late!
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / AI Reinterpretations
« Last post by Ryo-Okay on December 02, 2022, 07:25:23 PM »
So I've seen people passing around a link to a site where you upload a picture of yourself and an AI turns it into a picture of an anime-style character. I got interested in what would happen if you put an anime character in, and the result was actually neat. So after that, I went and did a bunch of Tenchi characters. Here is the site: https://h5.tu.qq.com/web/ai-2d/cartoon/index

And here are the images I got:

Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: Photon is out on blu ray
« Last post by Ryo-Okay on December 01, 2022, 07:03:13 PM »
I think it's new art. But if it isn't I had never seen it until this was announced.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: Photon is out on blu ray
« Last post by Dreamr on December 01, 2022, 12:04:33 AM »
Photon is criminally under-rated.
Is that new promotional art? I don't recall ever seeing it before, and it looks really nice. Yup, bromide set included for an extra couple hundred yen.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: GXP volume 18?
« Last post by Dreamr on November 30, 2022, 11:46:17 PM »
I'm pretty sure the girl that has to be disguised is Acha. She's the Wau girl that Seina accidentally got engaged to on the same planet where the Shank base and Zinv were located.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: The PC-FX game...
« Last post by Dreamr on November 30, 2022, 10:53:23 PM »
I totally want to do this now.

I recall playing a Tenchi game a while back that involved a UFO. There was even transforming from casual clothes to battle suits, and back again base doin energy accumulated during fights iirc. I got about to the entering the UFO part before I got interrupted, and never finished it.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: Photorealistic Tenchi Characters
« Last post by جبريل 無道 on November 29, 2022, 12:07:00 PM »
:jap:

He looks like Detective Pikachu flashback material. But yes, that is perfectly fine, Jibril. Did you use AI? What were the prompts?

No, just a cute picture I found on google images ^_^
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki / Re: Photorealistic Tenchi Characters
« Last post by antvasima on November 20, 2022, 01:17:09 PM »
Okay. Thank you for the information.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10